Does Romans 7:1-3 affirm different rules for women and men regarding adultery?

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Jews do not believe in Satan Flaming; Satan is only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. BTW, if Satan existed, he would hate Jews! Satan loves only Christians.

ISAIAH 13:18 [Their] bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
ISAIAH 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

ISAIAH 13:20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
ISAIAH 13:21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
ISAIAH 13:22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in [their] pleasant palaces: and her time [is] near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Red = Generation of Sin/Untoward Generation that is revealed by the New Testament transition of the Second Commandment (Joseph's 144,000/Babylon given precedence) (All those under the Wrath of God, they only sow tares and death to the elect/believers and the church)

(Arabia is another name for Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines and the peoples that are an enemy of the gospel's program and the church)

Green = Martyrs (Of New Testament) not Wives (Of Old Testament), God uses to illustrate his grace for the churches, weather it is just their testimony or their lives also (the primary difference is, God does not use the congregation of the church to illustrate his grace, no wives, God uses persons obtaining victory over casting out sin to illustrate his grace, two mites God gives favor to in the church in the New Testament, are seen as the "Two Witnesses" for those reproving the church by over coming sin, the "Two Witnesses" argument is impersonal, the antichrist is not specifically inview).

LAMENTATIONS 1:14 The yoke of my transgressions is bound by his hand: they are wreathed, [and] come up upon my neck: he hath made my strength to fall, the Lord hath delivered me into [their] hands, [from whom] I am not able to rise up.
LAMENTATIONS 1:15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty [men] in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, [as] in a winepress.
LAMENTATIONS 1:16 For these [things] I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.

Red = To be "Unequally Yolked with Unbelievers" is the New Testament Transition of the Second Commandment (Love God's Written Word with all your Heart .......... Love your Person as Communion with the Church, INTO, Love your Person as your Marriage to Jesus by being Unequally Yolked)

(God does not use Wives, God does not use the Congregation of the Church to identify with his Grace ................. God uses Martyrs Only, God uses individuals casting out sin for the Congregation of the Church, either with their testimony or with their lives)

Green = God Pours out his Wrath for Intercession, you are to Chastise your Heart in the "Hearing of his Word" (understanding of the gospel's message through the written word of the gospel), and you are to remain in that chastisement seeking the mercy of Jesus, in his provision of a New Heart to compliment the "Hearing of his Word", as a placeholder for the New Soul of Joseph's 144,000 (Jesus is not obligated to give a New Heart, or a New Soul, so this is impossible for Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines ............ Furthermore a Sinner that has not reproved his Heart this is also impossible, however Jesus Blesses their Work from Time to Time as an exception for not "Hearing his Word", to eliminate Satan's Placation and Adversity based Gospels that have no profit)
(Adultery and the Jew and Gentile Arguments the Gospel presents, are not a substitute for the clear message the New Testament presents, that unifies the Teachings of the Old Testament under one creed, in the revealing of the Body of Jesus, the Completion of God's Written Word...............The Old Testament is an incomplete and partial Law, that can only be completed with the New Testament, therefore the Old Testament also recounts the New Testament Transition of the Second Commandment in its own terms.)

(You need to observe how the Sinners use Genetic Dan to cause me suffering and pain to validate their incorrect understanding of the Second Commandment's transition............right now its still largely chemical (direct or sugar pellet based injections), electrical (vibration from motors while I'm sleeping, I no longer sleep on the mattress that had more electrical equipment), or simply Genetic Dan is used to solicit inces*/rap*/murde*, with my mother, my brothers children, or with ethnics in my nightly walks or opportunistically..................this is not entirely unprofitable, interms of keeping these people controlled, now you will need to use euthanasia for these races, and extreme civil controls, if and when God postpones the Tribulation having revealed the Sign of Divorce for some duration of time, as a reproof for the faithful............you need to keep these people on the attack with me until we reach the next level, soon) (I'll try soon to solicit the media and the authorities in a assisted suicide program, based on their assault on the public, children and senior citizens most likely, but for now, all we need to do is remind these people to attack and it is done, in terms of euthanasia with the Antichrist).

Last edited:

Interplanner

And yet we have Christian polygamists, even today - and nothing can really be argued from scripture to explicitly say that they are out of step with God.

There is none in the NT, and the expression about leaders of churches being a 'one woman man' may be as strict as to mean: only one wife ever. The reason it might be that strict is found in I Cor 7's "Are you unmarried? (through divorce or death) Do not seek a wife."

Had to go back about 2 pages to get the topic back on track.

Sonnet

There is none in the NT, and the expression about leaders of churches being a 'one woman man' may be as strict as to mean: only one wife ever. The reason it might be that strict is found in I Cor 7's "Are you unmarried? (through divorce or death) Do not seek a wife."

It's this seeming lack of any verses that explicitly outlaw polygamy that led me to Romans 7 - but you don't see it as I do.

Sonnet

But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

When I read that, I natural ponder the alternative - her husband not dying. Obviously - if she does marry another in this case then she would be an adulteress...in which case polyandry is proscribed. One would hope that it would be the same for polygyny.

Interplanner

But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

When I read that, I natural ponder the alternative - her husband not dying. Obviously - if she does marry another in this case then she would be an adulteress...in which case polyandry is proscribed. One would hope that it would be the same for polygyny.

If either was anywhere close to an issue in the apostles thinking, I'm sure it would have shown up in I Cor 7.

Sonnet

If either was anywhere close to an issue in the apostles thinking, I'm sure it would have shown up in I Cor 7.

If it wasn't an issue then the polygamy that was never rebuked in the old testament would remain so in the new, seemingly.

You're okay with that?

Ben Masada

The text in Romans 7:1-3 is not about adultery but the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology to get rid of the Law with the death of Jesus which had nothing to do with the Law. (Romans 7:6)Hence Jesus' own words to listen to "Moses" aka the Law to escape hell-fire. Interesting to notice, what Paul presented was an allegory to get rid of the Law; on the other hand, what Jesus presented was also an allegory but to get salvation through the Law.(Luke 16:29-31)

Interplanner

If it wasn't an issue then the polygamy that was never rebuked in the old testament would remain so in the new, seemingly.

You're okay with that?

I can't tell you if you read earlier responses to this already. Instead of re-writing them, I'll wait to hear.

Ben Masada

ISAIAH 13:18 [Their] bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
ISAIAH 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

ISAIAH 13:20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
ISAIAH 13:21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
ISAIAH 13:22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in [their] pleasant palaces: and her time [is] near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Red = Generation of Sin/Untoward Generation that is revealed by the New Testament transition of the Second Commandment (Joseph's 144,000/Babylon given precedence) (All those under the Wrath of God, they only sow tares and death to the elect/believers and the church)

(Arabia is another name for Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines and the peoples that are an enemy of the gospel's program and the church)

Green = Martyrs (Of New Testament) not Wives (Of Old Testament), God uses to illustrate his grace for the churches, weather it is just their testimony or their lives also (the primary difference is, God does not use the congregation of the church to illustrate his grace, no wives, God uses persons obtaining victory over casting out sin to illustrate his grace, two mites God gives favor to in the church in the New Testament, are seen as the "Two Witnesses" for those reproving the church by over coming sin, the "Two Witnesses" argument is impersonal, the antichrist is not specifically inview).

LAMENTATIONS 1:14 The yoke of my transgressions is bound by his hand: they are wreathed, [and] come up upon my neck: he hath made my strength to fall, the Lord hath delivered me into [their] hands, [from whom] I am not able to rise up.
LAMENTATIONS 1:15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty [men] in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, [as] in a winepress.
LAMENTATIONS 1:16 For these [things] I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.

Red = To be "Unequally Yolked with Unbelievers" is the New Testament Transition of the Second Commandment (Love God's Written Word with all your Heart .......... Love your Person as Communion with the Church, INTO, Love your Person as your Marriage to Jesus by being Unequally Yolked)

(God does not use Wives, God does not use the Congregation of the Church to identify with his Grace ................. God uses Martyrs Only, God uses individuals casting out sin for the Congregation of the Church, either with their testimony or with their lives)

Green = God Pours out his Wrath for Intercession, you are to Chastise your Heart in the "Hearing of his Word" (understanding of the gospel's message through the written word of the gospel), and you are to remain in that chastisement seeking the mercy of Jesus, in his provision of a New Heart to compliment the "Hearing of his Word", as a placeholder for the New Soul of Joseph's 144,000 (Jesus is not obligated to give a New Heart, or a New Soul, so this is impossible for Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines ............ Furthermore a Sinner that has not reproved his Heart this is also impossible, however Jesus Blesses their Work from Time to Time as an exception for not "Hearing his Word", to eliminate Satan's Placation and Adversity based Gospels that have no profit)
(Adultery and the Jew and Gentile Arguments the Gospel presents, are not a substitute for the clear message the New Testament presents, that unifies the Teachings of the Old Testament under one creed, in the revealing of the Body of Jesus, the Completion of God's Written Word...............The Old Testament is an incomplete and partial Law, that can only be completed with the New Testament, therefore the Old Testament also recounts the New Testament Transition of the Second Commandment in its own terms.)

(You need to observe how the Sinners use Genetic Dan to cause me suffering and pain to validate their incorrect understanding of the Second Commandment's transition............right now its still largely chemical (direct or sugar pellet based injections), electrical (vibration from motors while I'm sleeping, I no longer sleep on the mattress that had more electrical equipment), or simply Genetic Dan is used to solicit inces*/rap*/murde*, with my mother, my brothers children, or with ethnics in my nightly walks or opportunistically..................this is not entirely unprofitable, interms of keeping these people controlled, now you will need to use euthanasia for these races, and extreme civil controls, if and when God postpones the Tribulation having revealed the Sign of Divorce for some duration of time, as a reproof for the faithful............you need to keep these people on the attack with me until we reach the next level, soon) (I'll try soon to solicit the media and the authorities in a assisted suicide program, based on their assault on the public, children and senior citizens most likely, but for now, all we need to do is remind these people to attack and it is done, in terms of euthanasia with the Antichrist).

The main theme of the text above which you started with Prophet Isaiah, is all about the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonians which ended up with the destruction of Temple and several other cities of Israel. The text has nothing to do with the Church. So, as the Church is concerned you might do better staying with the NT.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

main-qimg-28ce8f10c8b767a97b1435b8d9837a43-c

quora.com/What-did-Nietzsche-mean-when-he-said-if-you-stare-into-the-abyss-the-abyss-stares-back-at-you

(Simplified, God's usage of the church, received his Wrath, if you can't be faithful and make the distinction between, your marriage to Jesus by being Unequally Yolked in your walk of faith with peoples and with the church ............ then you will fail to understand that God counts the Church as Adultery and a violation to your marriage to Jesus because of contentions with the Hearing of his Word .............. for Genetic Dan, and for the Sinners this is the kind of snare they cling to in order to avoid the natural shame of violating the first and second commandments and becoming reproachable, in their testimony of the gospel, and in their willful inclinations towards others) (this is not the same as simply baring falsewitness, and causing suffering and pain in order to give this impression, as a challenge to the believers in attempting to conceal sin ........... the assaults of those kinds of people with the Antichrist is just more extreme, and more frequent, it also happens to the believers and the church, eventually, you just have to separate those people from you, because their only desire becomes the assault on the "Hearing of his Word" in its various expressions)

(it is a simple position, of looking for Placation and Adversity in their testimony with the very specific intend of dividing the "Hearing of the Word" from your Heart. since the gospel is based on freewill, that is not something anyman can achieve over another man, what you are leftover with, is unfortunately incoherent babble, and irrational statements designed to remove the messages of the parables in teachings of the gospel, you will better understand as you receive the chastisement that comes naturally, in your seeking of an understanding of the scriptural truths this brings is to our topic at hand)

I CORINTHIANS 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: [It is] good for a man not to touch a woman.
I CORINTHIANS 7:2 Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
I CORINTHIANS 7:3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
I CORINTHIANS 7:4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
I CORINTHIANS 7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except [it be] with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
I CORINTHIANS 7:6 But I speak this by permission, [and] not of commandment.
I CORINTHIANS 7:7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

(some words about avoiding the wrath that god has poured out into the churches)
7:1 ... the Man is your Person, and the Women is the church
7:2 ... You Give Account of your Heart, and the Church gives account of its Adultery (its inability to serve as intercessor, for the chastisement of your heart in the reproof of God's Written Word).
7:3 ... Jesus Reproves our Heart, and we Reprove the Church in being Unequally Yolked
7:4 ... the Church is under the Wrath of God or Adultery that wars with our "Hearing of the Word" (God/Husband has Power over Church not Jesus), similarly, we must Give Jesus power over our Heart and our Person (Jesus/Husband for our Walk of Faith alone).........(you are observing the Second Commandment transition into the New Testament Era that is designed to cause enmity between the Church and our "Hearing of the Word")
7:5 ... (who can over come the Wrath of God, while he yet remainth?) ... God solicited the church to bring peace inorder to remove the Chastisement from our Walk of Faith in accepting the Written Word, the chastisement the Gospel Provides when we accept the Gospel's Message into our Hearts, without enmity in the Hearing of the Word through the Old and New Testament.
7:6 ... In the Old Testament when the Second Commandment was to Love your Person as Communion with the Church, God had gave the church a right to remove the sinner and the unbeliever for the Hearing in the Word of that Church ............ In the New Testament God does not use the congregation of a church (wives), or a minister/pastor to discern the Hearing of the Word for any spiritual benefit in a church .............. What God uses is his Call of Election that is abroad (Unbound), and outside of the Churches, and then the church is moved by chastisement towards that "hearing of the word" it is not a direct association. Furthermore, the church is not chastised by the bible's word directly but for a diversity of other reasons (God has a system in place to ensure enmity exists between the Church and his "Hearing of the Word", the rules may be move around, but not with any longevity, the sin of man will naturally place that Church in adultery and the sin of man will naturally remove the Elect/Believer until over time we are once again observing the Second Commandment Division on full display).

I CORINTHIANS 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
I CORINTHIANS 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
I CORINTHIANS 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
I CORINTHIANS 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
I CORINTHIANS 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

God is calling the Church a Fornicator because God gave the Commandment to avoid Communion under the pretenses of intercession with the "Hearing of the Word" through the mechanism of a peoples or a church, other than Jesus as we remain steadfast in his word, and unequally yolked spiritually, and in the assist of our person with the impersonal nature of the written word, and the due process of the law..................God is also talking about the natural disposition of the Church in the New Testament to use Wicked Men in order to debunk the Elect/Believer and this is their natural sin and a result of God's Wrath he has poured out into the churches.

(Genetic Dan is a dead corpse, but a close second is a church that seeks its own glory, you know these people, their kinds, and you know the kinds of false gospels that churches spew out, solely designed to thrust us into contention with the written word .............. removing those people from the church is of no benefit spiritually, neither is destroying a church ............... When God reveals the Lord's Body, then he will throwback the Second Commandment Change to the New Testament commandments of Love Jesus with all your Heart, and Love your Person as your Marriage to Jesus (in observance of communion with the church) ............... this will happen soon, but you will postpone your euthanasia of Genetic Dan for Mercy by first enduring trial in showing God your walk of faith among many for a season .............. at least that is our expectation) Love and Blessings. (The Generation of Sin, doesn't attack the testimony of the Elect/Believer directly, its only suicide, if you watch these people, they spend most of their time trying to convince the churches that there is a better way, a more peaceful solution that calls the gospel's message a controversy ... we are almost at the next level to be sure) (I've seen it all and sometimes, euthanasia as God illustrates is the only response to reprove the generation of sin).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
48479-Broken-Glass.jpg

Summary of Faith::Individual and Church
Individual - Love Jesus with your Heart (the written word of both testaments to complete your chastisement of the Hearing in the Word) ... ... ... ... Love Your Person as a Marriage to Jesus (Holding your Person in all Holy Conversation and Manner of Being, and Dividing Your Person from Doctrines and Practices of Demons)
Church - Gospel is Held in High Esteem Among Men to Call to Remembrance the Sacrifice of Crucifixion (God Poured out his Wrath, so the Church is Trodden Among Men as it is no longer Counted in Communion with our Person for a Reproof)... ... ... ... Communion that condemns the "Hearing of the Word" establishes our Depravity for the Chastisement we must perform of our Heart (we are dead with many stripes, until we grow in the chastisement of the written word through its precepts, this is a void that must remain until Jesus gives us a new heart according to his will as we remain steadfast in the chastisement of the word, acknowledging the inability of any person or church to make intercession for us)

(New Testament Change to the Second Commandment, changes the way we are to observe our Walk of Faith, and the churches Walk of Faith, for the expectation of God's Grace, Regarding The Church it is an observance of the condemnation of our outward man the New Testament has brought as a Gift for our Chastisement, in the impersonal nature of the law, and in the due processes of the law ... serving as a continual reminder of the uncleanness in our heart the new testament reveals as the lack of intimacy with Jesus in our Heart through the Hearing of his Word)

COLOSSIANS 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.
COLOSSIANS 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
COLOSSIANS 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
(Love the Written Word of God to Chastise your Heart (this has never changed) ........ In the NEW TESTAMENT, you cannot Love the Church and Love the Written Word, therefore the Church is held in High Esteem Among Men as a Reminder of the Wrath God has poured out to further Chastise the Hearing of his Word by dividing Communion of the Church with your Person)

COLOSSIANS 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
COLOSSIANS 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
COLOSSIANS 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
COLOSSIANS 2:23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
(Love your Person as the Marriage to Jesus, with Holy Conversation and Manner of Deed after the Chastisement of his written word .............. In the NEW TESTAMENT, you cannot serve the Church as supplication for the chastisement you must perform to your heart for the expectation of Hearing in the Word, therefore, the Church is a reminder of your death in sin ... and the Chastisement of the Word in your Love of Jesus is a reminder of the New Heart that completes the marriage of your person.

(For these reasons the Church is in Adultery, because it cannot serve as intercessor between our walk of faith and the Hearing of the Written Word in our Love of Jesus ... ... ... ... For this Reason God affords his Grace to the Churches for encouraging its congregation to afford peace by the division of the law, that is to say a nation under God is blessed by the church in upholding peace and safety and good will toward men)

ROMANS 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
(church is highly esteemed among men, to reveal the separation of our person with the communion of the church)

ROMANS 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
(church is a vessel for the goodwill of men the nations afford, to reveal our need to chastise our heart for the Hearing of his Word that no man can make intercession for save for Jesus when he is pleased in our chastisement)

Love and Blessings (The Wrath of God for the churches in the new testament, that is the change to the Second Commandment we understand, this is the enmity between the elect/believers and the church, which exists by nature and it is used of God to help reprove the elect/believers and the church for the expectation of the Lord's Coming .............. now when the Lord's Body is revealed the enmity will be taken away, God sometimes uses his elect/believers in his mercy to temporarily remove the enmity between the elect/believer and the church for the hearing of his word, until such a time of the revelations to illustrate his mercy, but this cannot be performed with longevity you must understand ............... what Pope John II used my father to do to me as a child, was simply a solicitation for said mercy by illustrating the enmity God has blessed us with in the new testament, although that was a sin) (We have a nightly walk tonight for public safety, until I have the full cooperation of the media and the authorities in said time, which is coming soon).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Commentary in Parenthesis)

God very specifically intervenes to stop the Hearing of his Word in the New Testament Churches, this is a New Testament Change..............God does not do this with the faithful in the New Testament Transition. Because of this simple Fact, The Faithful are seen as Men, but the Churches are seen as Women:

Now because the Faithful are Seen as Men, it is a sin for us to have more than one wife, which is the Lord Jesus. This being true, we cannot allow the Churches to impede in our understanding of the written word with their creeds in the understanding of the written word in our heart, nor can we rely on a church to provide us with chastisement in the Hearing of the Word, that is an action we must perform ourselves in the hope of the lord's mercy in mending our hearts.

Now because the Churches are Seen as a Women, in which God poured out his Wrath to stop the "Hearing of his Word" in the churches, they are by nature guilty of adultery falling short of the marriage to Jesus, they have many wives ... ... ... ... so the condemnation in the word which is the depravity of not having a marriage to Jesus is counted as their blessing, also because Jesus is not in the churches the creature or the Person of People/or of its ministers are held in a much higher regard than the crucifixion of Jesus, that completes our conviction of falling on deaf ears in the Hearing of the Word in the New Testament Era.
God is not teaching cruelty, God is instead completing our Walk of Faith to further divide the faithful from the unfaithful for the Day of Judgment and Perdition of Ungodly Men. You can be faithful as an individual, and wrestle with the sin of the church, but you cannot do this with longevity, and eventually you will fall on deaf ears in the Hearing of the Word. This is God's intention for the New Testament. This helps facilitate two goals. The Chastisement of the Inward Man we must Perform in the Hearing of the Word for ourselves, and also the Chastisement of the Outward Man God uses the Nations to perform, to alleviate the burden from having the Church perform this function as he has in the past. That means in order to achieve these Goals God has poured out his wrath in the Churches to stop the Hearing of his Word as we discussed...............Now an ungodly man, a sinner, will not bare the burden of falling on deaf ears in the Hearing of the Word, and will sow tares in the churches, and will act to confound the body of the church ... that is the nature of the New Testament Church to reveal to us our need of Jesus, not to perform the work for us. Now because a church falls on deaf ears and this is by nature, it does not have a legal right to stop the Hearing of the Word in the nations or with individuals, this is apart of the enmity, God has designed into the New Testament Church, its designed only to reveal our need for Jesus, not for anything grandstanding positions between man and god.
(Genetic Dan namely but also Sinners, will run rabid like the plague in the churches, but they will go on to assault the Gospel's Allowance of Sin in our Trial of Faith and in the Process of Life, so that their philosophies impede the basic freedoms and human rights all nations afford in their profitable positions, and eventually, you see this in the economy, and with movements such as Terrorism, Economic Pillaging (using their influences in positions of the public trust), Cop Killing with Lives Don't Matter Campaigns, and also Suicide Campaigns against the Elect and Believer (in which God either stops their kinds from living, or drives them away, and this shame is their goal to rally the ungodly together in a union of perdition) (I browsed to a few seedy pages on the internet, and spilled some coffee on my clothes, or I am poor and have no money for new clothing, or perhaps I did not defend myself when I was assaulted or slandered ... ... ... ... simple things in causing controversy in God's Allowance for Sin in our Walk of Faith and in the Process of Life, Genetic Dan and the Sinner will promote as their cause to unify the deaf of Hearing in the Churches, against productive national policy, and against the lives of individuals) (Not everyone has the benefit of watching God euthanize these ethn*** or drive them away, but this is apart of our New Testament Observance in abstaining from sin and also being faithful)
II SAMUEL 1:13 And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence [art] thou? And he answered, I [am] the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.
II SAMUEL 1:14 And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?
II SAMUEL 1:15 And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, [and] fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

Saul was a picture of the New Testament Church, it falls on Deaf Ears and it looks to reveal the reproach of falling on Deaf Ears as a form of prompting the faithful to chastise their hearts by accepting Jesus. At the same time this is happening "Amalek the Cursed Generation/Genetic Dan, Exodus 17:16", confounds itself and raises against the Nation and the Lord's Annointed, then Jesus a picture of the Young Man, brings his Call of Election to unite the Faithful in the separation of the Son of Perdition/which is ungodly men. Love and Blessings (not as many bodies euthanized in our nightly walk yesterday as usual of their kinds, but we need to do this again soon, until I have the full cooperation of the media and the authorities in an assisted suicide program) (reaching the end of the new testament, Genetic Dan has become more reproachable than ever in history, now when the Lord Reveals his Body to remove the enmity the New Testament Established between the Church and Elect/Believer, then the stronghold for the Son of Perdition is taken away, and they will try to kill you exceedingly, there will be a global race war, but in due season all of their kinds must be exterminated to solicit God's Mercy in expounding the Sign of Divorce, this is soon) (for now, the best you can do is observe their kinds assault the testimony of the elect/believer, this is a picture of things to come).

Last edited:

Alaya

You're okay with that?

The NEW COVENANT in Jesus, has brought us back to the beginning of the Holy Order. One man joined to One woman. It was God's will at the beginning. Whatever man did in the fall, before Christ's shed blood atonement, was not right, but God allowed it, because He can, and did. But He warned Kings, not to take more than one wife, and thus their disobedience, NEVER went unjudged. He is Sovergn, and He alone is faithful, having ALWAYS known the intents of man's heart from the beginning of His Creation. This Calvin poisoned doctrine is wrong. They are spiritualizing Everything!, when God has given us a Holy, written, book of His Word, to guide us, and show us how to live accordingly. But He commands that we worship,(Not just music) Him in Spirit and in Truth, which means, let the Holy Spirit, who is a He, not an 'It' , and He will lead us into ALL Truth. Unbelieving hearts, can never hear Him. Simple, unless God Himself intervenes, through His mercy, and plan. But He knows every man's heart, and intentions for himself, and God will do what He sees fit to do, knowing ALL.

Ben Masada

The NEW COVENANT in Jesus, has brought us back to the beginning of the Holy Order. One man joined to One woman. It was God's will at the beginning. Whatever man did in the fall, before Christ's shed blood atonement, was not right, but God allowed it, because He can, and did. But He warned Kings, not to take more than one wife, and thus their disobedience, NEVER went unjudged. He is Sovergn, and He alone is faithful, having ALWAYS known the intents of man's heart from the beginning of His Creation. This Calvin poisoned doctrine is wrong. They are spiritualizing Everything!, when God has given us a Holy, written, book of His Word, to guide us, and show us how to live accordingly. But He commands that we worship,(Not just music) Him in Spirit and in Truth, which means, let the Holy Spirit, who is a He, not an 'It' , and He will lead us into ALL Truth. Unbelieving hearts, can never hear Him. Simple, unless God Himself intervenes, through His mercy, and plan. But He knows every man's heart, and intentions for himself, and God will do what He sees fit to do, knowing ALL.

"The New Covenant in Jesus!" What Covenant are you talking about? The only New Covenant I am familiar with was the one with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. (Jeremiah 31:31)If you are referring to the NT, Jesus had never even dreamed it would ever rise. Probably you made a mistake and said Jesus instead of Paul, the founder of Christianity. (Acts 11:26)

Alaya

"The New Covenant in Jesus!" What Covenant are you talking about? The only New Covenant I am familiar with was the one with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. (Jeremiah 31:31)If you are referring to the NT, Jesus had never even dreamed it would ever rise. Probably you made a mistake and said Jesus instead of Paul, the founder of Christianity. (Acts 11:26)

Hi Ben. :) Wow, so you are Jewish, great!, But I'm guessing you are not Messianic, right? Or if you are a believer you must check out Luke 20:20 &1Corinthians 11:25

Alaya

Just because believers were first called Christains at Antioch doesn't mean Jesus did not make a New Covenant. They were witnessing with the New Covenant news, fulfilment of Christ's coming, and being crucified, and the Father raising Him from the grave.

Ben Masada

Just because believers were first called Christains at Antioch doesn't mean Jesus did not make a New Covenant. They were witnessing with the New Covenant news, fulfilment of Christ's coming, and being crucified, and the Father raising Him from the grave.

And where is this New Covenant Jesus made reported, in the NT? That's the gospel of Paul. If Jesus had been a Christian, I would not argue with you but, Jesus was a Jew and his gospel was the Tanach, not the NT. The NT he never even dreamed it would ever rise. If you cannot use the Tanach to show any thing about Jesus, you have no other way out.

Alaya

I agree with you but, in a perfect manner, indeed, no human can fulfill the Law but we are supposed to be found in the process to. Even Jesus did not when he broke the Golden Rule 15 times in Matthew 23:13-33. Besides, we have Ecclesiastes 7:20 saying that, "There has never been a man upon the earth to have done only good and never sinned, and that included Jesus himself.

You saying Jesus sinned???? :0

Ben Masada

Hi Ben. :) Wow, so you are Jewish, great!, But I'm guessing you are not Messianic, right? Or if you are a believer you must check out Luke 20:20 &1Corinthians 11:25

I am a Messianic Jew but only because I believe that Israel is the Messiah. If you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel, the Son of God. (Exodus 4:22,23) "Israel is My Son" said the Lord. "Let My Son go that he May serve Me."

I am a believer but of the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach; not the gospel of Paul aka the NT.