Does Luke 19:44 disprove Preterism?

SaulToPaul 2

Wonder what caused Ward to be seemingly always "home early from the office?" Curious...

I was painfully thin, when I was a younin,playin' baseball. I got my mother's family's frame. When I was 17, I could reach into a milk bottle and pull out an egg. Luckily, even though I did not excel in sports, my list of "non sport" high-school achievements, including "board of directors of the tin-foil drive," and "volleyball court maintenance crew," was extensive.

And who are you calling a quirt?

It was awful curious how Ward wore slacks and button up short sleeve shirts to "work in the garage" on Saturdays.

Is it true, saint john, that you were the third string DH on your high school baseball team?

john w

Hall of Fame
It was awful curious how Ward wore slacks and button up short sleeve shirts to "work in the garage" on Saturdays.

Is it true, saint john, that you were the third string DH on your high school baseball team?

And a suit, in the dining room while eating dinner. I only wear a suit, to a funeral, or the local "Moose Head Lodge," and when I splurge, having chili, while I'm eating my "Hungry Man" dinners, on my TV dinner tray.

Not true,Mayor. I was a pitcher, and like my draw,no one has successfully caught it on film.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

And a suit, in the dining room while eating dinner. I only wear a suit, to a funeral, or the local Moose Head Lodge," and when I splurge, having chili, while I'm eating my "Hungry Man" dinners, on my TV dinner tray.

What do you like to watch on tellervision these days, saint john?

john w

Hall of Fame
I like to watch The Rockford Files on my beta max. Jim's always getting into a mess.
And I dig his trailer.

Yes, I use to dig that gold Firebird, and how it seemed to be trashed every week, but looked great the next episode. I wonder if Jim allowed Rocky to listen to Perry Como, on his 8 track player?

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, I use to dig that gold Firebird, and how it seemed to be trashed every week, but looked great the next episode. I wonder if Jim allowed Rocky to listen to Perry Como, on his 8 track player?

I wondered about that myself. And I wonder why things did not work out between Jim and Beth Davenport. She was pretty. :Shimei:

john w

Hall of Fame
I wondered about that myself. And I wonder why things did not work out between Jim and Beth Davenport. She was pretty. :Shimei:

I figger that lawyer Beth was actually part Chinese, kinda like "Donna Chen" from Seinfeld, but not looking like it, and part Sioux Indian, like James Garner was, and her real name was "So Sue Me."

I kill me.

musterion

We never actually see Jim Rockford leave his answering machine greeting, but we know he had to because it's his voice.

Same thing with the return of Christ in 70 ad.

SaulToPaul 2

We never actually see Jim Rockford leave his answering machine greeting, but we know he had to because it's his voice.

Same thing with the return of Christ in 70 ad.

:up:

Only rich folks had answering machines in the 70s.
Wonder where all his money went? Firebird payments and marlboro light bills?

A might curious.