Does Luke 19:44 disprove Preterism?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where does Floyd figure in to end-times prophecy? One of the two witnesses?

I figure that he was the leader of the 144,000, as his going from a "2 chair" clip joint, to a "3 chair," pre-figured the olive tree on Main Street growing, as the kingdom advances, even includin Babs Eden/"Jeannie," as included, that Jezebel nail lady. Ask the Mayor about her.

musterion

I figure that he was the leader of the 144,000, as his going from a "2 chair" clip joint, to a "3 chair," pre-figured the olive tree on Main Street growing, as the kingdom advances, even includin Babs Eden/"Jeannie," as included, that Jezebel nail lady. Ask the Mayor about her.

I dunno, man...I hear she married a Klingon. :nono:

lifeisgood

You need to make up your mind.

Did eyewitnesses see the Roman army destroy Jerusalem in 70AD?

Let's see, something to the effect:

I Tet said: “And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him”.

However, somehow Tet also said that the Lord was never seen. :think:

musterion

I Tet said: “And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him”.

This is why he was asked who eyewitnessed the razing of Jerusalem AND wrote that it the return of Christ. He said no one did. Mythology is funny sometimes.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is why he was asked who eyewitnessed the razing of Jerusalem AND wrote that it the return of Christ. He said no one did. Mythology is funny sometimes.

Christ Jesus told the Christians what to do when they saw Jerusalem surrounded. They were told to flee the city and Judaea, and those in the country were told not to go to Judaea or the city. That's what they did.

Therefore, there were no Christian eyewitness of what took place in Judaea and Jerusalem.

We have the writings of Josephus, Tacitus, and some others, but none of them were Christians.

Therefore, a non-Christian wasn't going to know anything about the return of Christ in 70AD.

Eusebius of Caesarea wrote that it was the return of Christ about 240 years later. That doesn't mean he was the first to do so, it means what he wrote is amongst the oldest writings that exist that say so.

Eusebius made it clear, that if you read the eyewitness account of Josephus, it's next to impossible not to see the fulfillment of the prophecies about Jerusalem and the Jews that Christ Jesus made.

However, you have an agenda, and are only interested in defending the false teachings of Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It doesn't surprise me that you make posts like this.

On one hand you claim to be an expert on Luis De Alcazar and claim he singlehandedly systemized Preterism, but on the other hand (as a Dispensationalist), you claim to have no idea who John Nelson Darby was.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where does Floyd figure in to end-times prophecy? One of the two witnesses?

Go read some of your fellow Darby Follower Hal Lindsay's books. They won't be much different than the posts you Darby Followers are making in this thread about Mayberry.

Fiction is fiction.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
are you sure? seems like if the bible tells us they were in bondage in Egypt and historical documents tell us that Egypt rule included Jerusalem all at the same time then well,,,, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Kingdom_of_Egypt lol but then your the one looking for that missing beast so whose counting,,,

The four beasts are described to Daniel. They pertain to the Jews, not Israel before it split into two nations.

The four beasts exist during the 70 weeks.

The 70 weeks are for the Jews, not the Israelites from the 10 tribes of Israel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who were the beast and false prophet?

No one knows for sure.

Whoever they were, they had something to do with Rome and Judaea between 30AD and 70AD.

All the prophecies about the beast and the false prophet were fulfilled by 70AD.

john w

Hall of Fame
However, you have an agenda, and are only interested in defending the false teachings of Darby.
=He is getting bloodied-his Darby spam

How about that thread, devil boy, and Demar plagiarizer?

I thought so-as usual, you folded, against me, "scurrying like a cockroach, when the light is shown on him."

You taught us that cute, sissy boy saying-we learned that from you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Therefore,... .

...you are a fraud, charlatan........

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him”.

.....as you won't identify this "everyone" that saw this "Jesus," that allegedly returned in AD 70, "un physically," "running and hiding," for 2 years.

Why is that, Craigie?

musterion

Floyd11.jpg

That boy needs a haircut.

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't surprise me that you make posts like this.

On one hand you claim to be an expert on Luis De Alcazar and claim he singlehandedly systemized Preterism, but on the other hand (as a Dispensationalist), you claim to have no idea who John Nelson Darby was.

"Let's see, something to the effect:

However, somehow Tet also said that the Lord was never seen"-LIG

See the evasion, dodge ball, bob and weave, from this fraud.

Identify this "everyone" that saw this "un physical," "never seen" Savior, punk.

whitestone

The four beasts are described to Daniel. They pertain to the Jews, not Israel before it split into two nations.

The four beasts exist during the 70 weeks.

The 70 weeks are for the Jews, not the Israelites from the 10 tribes of Israel.

Yep, I don't think Egypt is it either because it has been a kingdom from antiquity,all throughout history it's never not existed as a nation and now it's 2016 and it's still a nation.

And so I've got it checked off my list of possibles to fit to :"was was not yet is/ ascend out of the pit ect. What about the next possible one effecting Israel, Assyria? How long have they been a nation? Is their a period of time in the worlds history where it was wounded to death,cast in the pit ect.ect?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What about the next possible one effecting Israel Assyria?

Again, the Assyrians didn't rule over Jerusalem. The Assyrians removed the Israelites of the 10 tribes from the Northern Nation of Israel.

Daniel's 70 weeks were for the Jews, not the Israelites from the 10 tribes.

Assyria has nothing to do with the 70 weeks.

musterion

"Let's see, something to the effect:

However, somehow Tet also said that the Lord was never seen"-LIG

See the evasion, dodge ball, bob and weave, from this fraud.

Identify this "everyone" that saw this "un physical," "never seen" Savior, punk.

Maybe Spanky thinks it was a fulfillment of all the "seeing, they shall not see" verses. You know...they did "see" Roman Jesus but just didn't "see" that it was Him. But they still "saw" Him because the army was Him. So He was there, because they...you know..."saw" Him...in the Romans. Because Bocephus said so. Or something.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, the Assyrians didn't rule over Jerusalem. The Assyrians removed the Israelites of the 10 tribes from the Northern Nation of Israel.

Daniel's 70 weeks were for the Jews, not the Israelites from the 10 tribes.

Assyria has nothing to do with the 70 weeks.

Wimp Craigie is punting addressing his satanic "doctrine," lies, hypocrisy, with the MAD heavy hitters, knowing he is getting picked apart, focusing on others, that he thinks that he can "spiritually rape," until they eventually figure out his deception, and then Craigie will spam his "Darby" stumper to them.