Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Eagles Wings

Dear Knight,

It seems you have respect and admiration for, AMR. He is a life time contributor and advocate of TOL. He is one of the reasons some remain active here and he is oft recruiting and encouraging us to pay dues for membership.

It seems you consider him your brother, in Christ.

I believe the video in question is a violation of the commandment of the Lord, that we not bear false witness.

I ask that you remove this video from TOL.

Sincerely,
Eagles Wings

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Posters like AMR and Nang are truly passionate about what they believe. However, what they believe is entirely wrong according to the written word of God. Posters may respect certain other posters, but, still reserve the right to discern the truth from a counterfeit. I respect Lon. I like Lon. However, I believe he follows after the false doctrines of Calvinism.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Guess Nang ran away so she wouldn't have to respond. Oh well. I knew she wasn't capable of taking the same "mincing" she dishes out so liberally. That's a "stark difference" between us. :chuckle:
stupid questions wont get responded

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Dear Knight,

It seems you have respect and admiration for, AMR. He is a life time contributor and advocate of TOL. He is one of the reasons some remain active here and he is oft recruiting and encouraging us to pay dues for membership.

It seems you consider him your brother, in Christ.

I believe the video in question is a violation of the commandment of the Lord, that we not bear false witness.

I ask that you remove this video from TOL.

Sincerely,
Eagles Wings

Amen.

This request could not be more polite or sincere, and I echo Eagles Wing's words with hopes she will not be ignored.

popsthebuilder

Going to WAR with "The Grace Gospel" isn't such a good idea Pops. Christ Himself met Paul on the road to Damascus in order to give Paul that message. I mean, WHO are you to say it was the wrong message?
I said nothing was any wrong message.

The grace of GOD is a miraculous gift.

I take issue with those in knowing sin that consider themselves saved.

I take issue with those attempting to make the self sacrifice of the Christ in vein by continuing in sin as if that is what He taught, or the example He displayed without waver, in utter faith.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk