Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

The Elect of God sin every day, but God does not charge or impute their sins against them.

2 Cor. 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The guilt of their sins has been paid for by their Surety Christ Jesus' death on their behalf!

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~~~
It says those of GOD do not sin. It doesn't make sense for those of GOD who are perfected in Christ and sinless upon salvation to go on in continued sin like the rest of the world. What makes them different? A sin is a sin. A sin by the faithful is worse than a sin performed by the ignorant.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

marhig

The Elect of God sin every day, but God does not charge or impute their sins against them.

2 Cor. 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The guilt of their sins has been paid for by their Surety Christ Jesus' death on their behalf!

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~~~

He's talking of our past sins, once we know God we are to turn from sin. When we repent we are forgiven of our past sins, but once we say we see, then that's a different matter!

We all sin, but once we realise we've done wrong we should repent and put it right.

Wilfully sinning is another kettle of fish. To know that it is wrong before God and then do it is a sin before God. We should be turning away from this kind of sinning. As I said, if the holy spirit is in the heart then it should be very hard for is to wilfully sin, as it says in the Bible you will know them by their fruits!

James 4

Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin

I still believe that once saved always saved is a false doctrine

As are other things that Calvin taught

This is true, unless we turn from God listen to Satan and fall because we love our flesh more than God.

If we obey God and listen to the holy spirit then Satan can't touch us, he can only touch is if we let him in!

Last edited:

marhig

marhig

Rom 5:10 is part of the whole Bible, and thats what I am discussing now ! Are you now evading it because it shows how false your beliefs are ?
My false beliefs? Only Satan teaches that it's ok to sin and you're still going to heaven!

You still haven't said once that we should turn from sin, only that Jesus died and has covered all your sins, you make it out that you are ok sinning.

And if that isn't false teaching, I don't know what is!

marhig

What are you going to do about Peter?

"GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS ACTS 10:34.

I don't know if that is for me, but I totally agree with that. This is about when Peter wouldn't speak to a gentile, and God showed him that he should not call any man unclean or common.

God doesn't care what we were before, if we believe his holy son Jesus Christ and follow him then he will accept us.

Galatians 3

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Rondonmonson

God's Elect were chosen to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4!

~~~~~

We were all elected via the blood of Christ, some just choose to not accept this calling. Jesus was slain before the foundation of the world, thus we were all predestined by God to be saved through Jesus' blood. It is really simple logic, God can not lie, and if He desires that all men would not perish, but have everlasting life, then Calvinism is just a misunderstanding of the word. Which is not a rare case in Christendom.

Nanja

If we obey God and listen to the holy spirit then Satan can't touch us, he can only touch is if we let him in!

There's no if's about it.

Your works of the flesh, are filthy rags Is 64:6, that cannot save you!

But those who are Elect of God they are in a Reconciled state with Him, made Righteous by Christ's death for them Rom. 5:10; 5:19.

They are sinless and holy is God's sight even while they remain in a flesh body: Blessed even in their sins apart from them doing anything.

That's what the Blood of Christ accomplished for all His Sheep.

Is 53:5-
5 But he was wounded for our [The Sheep] transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

~~~~~

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
My false beliefs? Only Satan teaches that it's ok to sin and you're still going to heaven!

You still haven't said once that we should turn from sin, only that Jesus died and has covered all your sins, you make it out that you are ok sinning.

And if that isn't false teaching, I don't know what is!
Total depravity means you can't run from being a sinner. Sin follows you everywhere you go. Thats why God has to control every molecule according to His pleasure cause men can't change how the atoms orbits. If you deny you're made of molecules, you're an arminian. You may think like an arminian to feel better. Calvinists feels better knowing God is the boss

marhig

There's no if's about it.

Your works of the flesh, are filthy rags Is 64:6, that cannot save you!

But those who are Elect of God they are in a Reconciled state with Him, made Righteous by Christ's death for them Rom. 5:10; 5:19.

They are sinless and holy is God's sight even while they remain in a flesh body: Blessed even in their sins apart from them doing anything.

That's what the Blood of Christ accomplished for all His Sheep.

Is 53:5-
5 But he was wounded for our [The Sheep] transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

~~~~~
I see those verses totally different to you, nowhere in the Bible does it say we can carry on sinning and we're ok!

And there are many if's in the Bible too!

I don't believe that God predestined only certain people to be his elect before they were born either. It says many are called and few are chosen.

They are chosen because they listened and believed in Jesus and his gospel, we all have a chance to know God when it is our appointed time to hear his word, it's whether we listen, believe and obey.

Those who do listen and believe and have faith are those who are his chosen people. We all have free will, and if we have faith and we are living in the spirit, then we should become living sacrifices.

A sacrifice dies, and if we belong to God then we should be sacrificing our flesh for him and living to please him, being put to death by the holy spirit. As Paul said, I die daily!

God wants every single one of us back, but not everyone wants him, they prefer their flesh and the world!

Nanja

marhig

They are chosen because they listened and believed in Jesus and his gospel, we all have a chance to know God when it is our appointed time to hear his word, it's whether we listen, believe and obey.

False Rom. 9:11!

Listening, believing and obeying, or receiving, before a person is Born of God / Born of the Spirit,
are all filthy works of flesh which cannot please God.

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

~~~~~

marhig

Total depravity means you can't run from being a sinner. Sin follows you everywhere you go. Thats why God has to control every molecule according to His pleasure cause men can't change how the atoms orbits. If you deny you're made of molecules, you're an arminian. You may think like an arminian to feel better. Calvinists feels better knowing God is the boss
I know that I can't do anything without God, I am a sinner, I'm not saying I don't sin. But, the holy spirit within our hearts will be showing us what is right and What is wrong.

We should have a strong conscience if we belong to God. And when we know that something is wrong to do, then we should be turning away from it and denying it, listening to the spirit, obeying God, baring our cross and following Jesus.

Before I knew God, Satan had me, I was well into the things of the world and my flesh. But Christ has shown me a new living way, a way that teaches me to turn away from those things.

Without Christ and the holy spirit I didn't fully know sin. I do now. And now that I know, I have no excuse.

If I carry on wilfully sinning, then I know that God will punish me for it, and if I carry on and on he will let me go my own way and I will have turned away from him through my own lusts and I will be cast out.

God is love, but he won't be mocked!

Hebrews 10

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

marhig

marhig

False Rom. 9:11!

Listening, believing and obeying, or receiving, before a person is Born of God / Born of the Spirit,

Rom. 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

~~~~~
In the flesh means living by the will of the flesh!

I don't agree with that, God is glad when we listen to his word and receive it. It's never filthy to believe God.

Luke 15

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

A sinner can't repent until they hear the word of God and believe.

Robert Pate

Banned
There is no salvation for anyone outside of Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

This is why you cannot be predestinated to salvation.

If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Many Calvinist will hear those dreadful words, "Depart from me I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

Jesus never knew them, because they never knew Jesus. They never trusted in him and in his Gospel.

beloved57

It says those of GOD do not sin. It doesn't make sense for those of GOD who are perfected in Christ and sinless upon salvation to go on in continued sin like the rest of the world. What makes them different? A sin is a sin. A sin by the faithful is worse than a sin performed by the ignorant.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
They sin, but God doesn't count their sins against them, and before Him they have no sin. That is not true of all.

beloved57

There is no salvation for anyone outside of Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

This is why you cannot be predestinated to salvation.

If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Many Calvinist will hear those dreadful words, "Depart from me I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

Jesus never knew them, because they never knew Jesus. They never trusted in him and in his Gospel.

You teach that sinners Christ died for are still going to perish in their sins. That is a disgrace to the blood of Christ!