Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

beloved57

marhig

I'm saying that a person is saved by God and strengthened every day as long as they don't turn from him and go back to their fleshly ways and the world again.

What ? Wheres is all this you stating here found in Rom 5:10 ? And you are telling me that a person put into a right relationship with God, by Christ's death, is still a lost person !

beloved57

marhig

Well I suppose with it being the book of Romans, maybe the Romans?

Hes speaking to them He said that they were reconciled to God while being enemies, by the death of His Son ! DUH

marhig

marhig

Im discussing Rom 5:10 now and what it says. Those Christ died for were reconciled to God while they were being enemies, BY CHRIST DEATH. That means they were put into a right relationship with God, received into His Favor. The word reconciled is the greek word katallassó and means:

to receive one into his favor, to return into favor with, be reconciled to

And this is True while they are enemies !
We are enemies until we know God, because we are led by Satan and live by the lusts of our flesh.

We are enemies when we hear the word of God, but once we belong to God we aren't enemies anymore and we should be turning from sin.

So what are you saying? You believe that Jesus died on the cross and you can carry on sinning is that right?

Not once have I seen you say that you should turn from sin, but seem to be trying to justify your sins and putting it all on Jesus and you don't have to do anything just carry on with your life as you please.

That's not the way of God.

Only Satan would teach that it's ok to sin and we're still going to heaven, he did the same to Eve, telling her it was ok not to listen to God and to sin and that she wouldn't die. She was cast out, along with Adam who listened to her. And if we carry on wilfully sinning and not obeying God, so will we be cast out!

Right from the beginning to the end of the Bible it teaches us that we are to turn from sin, not that Jesus died on the cross so that can carry on sinning. That's false teaching!

marhig

marhig

So are you saying that a person brought into a good relationship with God is still a lost person ?????

As long as they walk in the spirit and follow Jesus, truly love and obey God then no, because it's then that they're are in a good relationship with God, if they turn away from God again and follow the world and live by the lusts of their flesh then yes because they are like sows wallowing in the mire and dogs returning to their vomit again! Twice dead!

marhig

marhig

Hes speaking to them He said that they were reconciled to God while being enemies, by the death of His Son ! DUH

You still don't seem to understand what the word reconciled means, the point being it doesn't mean eternally saved, and you still haven't shown me the verses where it says we are eternally saved by reconciliation?

And you don't have to be so rude, you sound like a 5 year old!

Nanja

We are enemies until we know God, because we are led by Satan and live by the lusts of our flesh.

We are enemies when we hear the word of God, but once we belong to God we aren't enemies anymore and we should be turning from sin.

So what are you saying? You believe that Jesus died on the cross and you can carry on sinning is that right?

Not once have I seen you say that you should turn from sin, but seem to be trying to justify your sins and putting it all on Jesus and you don't have to do anything just carry on with your life as you please.

That's not the way of God.

Only Satan would teach that it's ok to sin and we're still going to heaven, he did the same to Eve, telling her it was ok not to listen to God and to sin and that she wouldn't die. She was cast out, along with Adam who listened to her. And if we carry on wilfully sinning and not obeying God, so will we be cast out!

Right from the beginning to the end of the Bible it teaches us that we are to turn from sin, not that Jesus died on the cross so that can carry on sinning. That's false teaching!

Before anyone can turn from sin, and turn to God, they must first Believe Acts 11:21
which is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

But many shall not turn to God because the Gospel is hid from them 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~~

beloved57

You still don't seem to understand what the word reconciled means, the point being it doesn't mean eternally saved, and you still haven't shown me the verses where it says we are eternally saved by reconciliation?

And you don't have to be so rude, you sound like a 5 year old!

Who in Rom 5:10 is Paul speaking to ? what did He say would happen to them in Rom 5:10 ?

marhig

Before anyone can turn from sin, and turn to God, they must first Believe Acts 11:21
which is a Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

But many shall not turn to God because the Gospel is hid from them 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~~

But that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about those who turn from God still being saved and going to heaven.

My point is, once saved always saved is false doctrine, because it's clear in the scriptures that if we turn from God after knowing him and live after the lusts of our flesh and the world then he lets us go and then we aren't saved in any way whatsoever!

If you can get the chance to read Romans 1 from verse 17 it's clear in those verses that Paul is talking to those who belong to God going wrong

It then says this in v32

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Nanja, Jesus taught us that we are to deny ourselves and I believe him, we are to turn from sin, and if we have the holy spirit in our hearts then it should be very hard to wilfully sin.

marhig

marhig

Yes or No. Is a Person in a Right relationship with God a Lost Person ?

I've already answered this!

For as long as they're in a right relationship with God no, they're not lost, if they turn away from God then they're not lost either, they are rejecting God and they are cast out! We are only lost before we know God!

Nanja

But that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about those who turn from God still being saved and going to heaven.

What I'm talking about is that Salvation has already been accomplished for all those who were reconciled to God while being enemies Rom. 5:10, Christ's Sheep He died for John 10:11,15 were chosen in Union with Christ to have remission / forgiveness of sin before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-7 , and nothing they do or do not do can ever change that, for they were made perfect by the Obedience of their Surety Christ Jesus on their behalf Rom. 5:19. They were Saved, and called with a holy calling according to God's Purpose and Grace before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9. It's a done deal. Immutable!

~~~~~

marhig

What I'm talking about is that Salvation has already been accomplished for all those who were reconciled to God while being enemies Rom. 5:10, Christ's Sheep He died for John 10:11,15 were chosen in Union with Christ to have remission / forgiveness of sin before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-7 , and nothing they do or do not do can ever change that, for they were made perfect by the Obedience of their Surety Christ Jesus on their behalf Rom. 5:19. They were Saved, and called with a holy calling according to God's Purpose and Grace before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9. It's a done deal. Immutable!

~~~~~
Do you believe that we can turn away by our own lusts thus turning away from God? Or do you believe that you are saved regardless of what you do in your life or how you live?

Nanja

Do you believe that we can turn away by our own lusts and turn away from God? Or do you believe that you are saved regardless of what you do in your life or how you live?

Nanja

~~~~~

God's Elect were chosen to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4!

~~~~~

marhig

Ephesians 5

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Nanja

So you can carry on sinning you're ok? No problem?

The Elect of God sin every day, but God does not charge or impute their sins against them.

2 Cor. 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The guilt of their sins has been paid for by their Surety Christ Jesus' death on their behalf!

1 John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

~~~~~