Did Christ know He was fully God?

glorydaz

Let me know how that works out for yuh.

2 Corinthians 5:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

I seldom know if my beseeching is what led them to the light, or whether it was the beseeching of some other member of the body. We only beseech. ;)

glorydaz

We have the same Father as Jesus.

Jesus is a son of God and we are children of God.

We are the same type of being as Jesus.

Oh no, we are humans, like He is, but we are not Divine like He is.

Therefore we are not the same type of being as Jesus Christ.

Also, Jesus is the only Begotten Son, and we are adopted sons.

We are not the same type of being.

glorydaz

The word "adoption" is an incorrect translation.

"I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God." (John 20:17)

We have the same Father as Jesus. We are brothers.

Children with the same father are not adopted.

Jacob's Israel was adopted. God's Israel are begotten by Jesus' father.

You're wrong, and this has been explained to you many times. :yawn:

You're Jehovah Witness aren't you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, you're not a Jew. You're a proselyte, and you are tossed to and fro all the time, as anyone who reads your posts can see. You're correct in that there is "no need" to be, but you are, nonetheless.
Shalom.

Yes. A proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel which is what makes me a Jew. I did away with my philosophy for Jesus and God's Commandments. Could you see that from my posts?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Yes. A proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel which is what makes me a Jew. I did away with my philosophy for Jesus and God's Commandments. Could you see that from my posts?

Shalom.

Jacob

No, Jacob. I could see from your posts that you didn't find what you were looking for, so have gone off searching in the Jewish faith. At this point, you're a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but still looking for that which you have not found....... your LORD and God.

You should have taken on the name Thomas instead of Jacob....doubting Thomas is his nickname. He finally saw and believed. Blessed are they who do not see, but believe.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, Jacob. I could see from your posts that you didn't find what you were looking for, so have gone off searching in the Jewish faith. At this point, you're a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but still looking for that which you have not found....... your LORD and God.

You should have taken on the name Thomas instead of Jacob....doubting Thomas is his nickname. He finally saw and believed. Blessed are they who do not see, but believe.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.​
Shalom.

It is not a matter of doubt. I grew up with the Bible and with faith. I prayed a prayer at a young age. There was then also dispensationalism. I went to Community College after speaking at my High School Graduation about how Jesus is the Source of True Wisdom. I studied Engineering and was the President of Campus Crusade for Christ at my Community College. I obtained an Associate of Science Degree and afterward an Associate of Arts Degree. I studied Philosophy at this time, including Christian Apologetics. But in Acts we read about the philosophers, and those always seeking something new. I know that the Bible says that we need Jesus, not philosophy. I went to Bible School, but not to find Jesus because I already had Jesus. I couldn't be an Engineer because I didn't want to sit behind a desk in a cubicle. Learning about the world just gave me more information about the world. I needed Bible. And where I went people actually wanted to learn the Bible! I have more degrees now, and more schooling. From Computer Engineering and Systems to Computer Science and Systems, my Bachelor of Science Degrees at the University I attended, to more. I graduated from The School of Biblical Evangelism. I took courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. I took free online courses with Dallas Theological Seminary, though I am not a dispensationalist. In all my church activities, leading worship, being a student athlete, I had Jesus the entire time. But as a Jew accepting Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-20 as for me, I have the Torah and God's Commandments. I have read the Torah from the Bema. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. I keep and teach the Commandments as Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, taught we should do to be great in the kingdom of heaven. So, Paul kept the Torah, but without Jesus I might not have ever learned Torah, kept and taught the Torah, God's Commandments, His Law, His Instruction, become a Jew, and recognized God's Commandments for all Israel and all mankind in keeping with the Biblical Revelation found from Matthew to Revelation as well as the TaNaKh, and been able to see the reason for such immorality in the world. A blatant disregard for God and His Word, transgressing God's Commandments, His Law, His Torah. If we are followers of Christ we have to start somewhere. Not in requiring circumcision and following the entire and whole Torah for those who come to God and Christ from among the Gentiles, but in keeping God's Commandments as found in Acts 15. There is much to learn. Once you know something about God's commandments you should not let it go. But we also need to be careful about legalism and driving people to desperation. Still, being of Israel, I shall not and will not forsake and disregard God's Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

It is not a matter of doubt. I grew up with the Bible and with faith. I prayed a prayer at a young age. There was then also dispensationalism. I went to Community College after speaking at my High School Graduation about how Jesus is the Source of True Wisdom. I studied Engineering and was the President of Campus Crusade for Christ at my Community College. I obtained an Associate of Science Degree and afterward an Associate of Arts Degree. I studied Philosophy at this time, including Christian Apologetics. But in Acts we read about the philosophers, and those always seeking something new. I know that the Bible says that we need Jesus, not philosophy. I went to Bible School, but not to find Jesus because I already had Jesus. I couldn't be an Engineer because I didn't want to sit behind a desk in a cubicle. Learning about the world just gave me more information about the world. I needed Bible. And where I went people actually wanted to learn the Bible! I have more degrees now, and more schooling. From Computer Engineering and Systems to Computer Science and Systems, my Bachelor of Science Degrees at the University I attended, to more. I graduated from The School of Biblical Evangelism. I took courses with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. I took free online courses with Dallas Theological Seminary, though I am not a dispensationalist. In all my church activities, leading worship, being a student athlete, I had Jesus the entire time. But as a Jew accepting Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-20 as for me, I have the Torah and God's Commandments. I have read the Torah from the Bema. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. I keep and teach the Commandments as Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, taught we should do to be great in the kingdom of heaven. So, Paul kept the Torah, but without Jesus I might not have ever learned Torah, kept and taught the Torah, God's Commandments, His Law, His Instruction, become a Jew, and recognized God's Commandments for all Israel and all mankind in keeping with the Biblical Revelation found from Matthew to Revelation as well as the TaNaKh, and been able to see the reason for such immorality in the world. A blatant disregard for God and His Word, transgressing God's Commandments, His Law, His Torah. If we are followers of Christ we have to start somewhere. Not in requiring circumcision and following the entire and whole Torah for those who come to God and Christ from among the Gentiles, but in keeping God's Commandments as found in Acts 15. There is much to learn. Once you know something about God's commandments you should not let it go. But we also need to be careful about legalism and driving people to desperation. Still, being of Israel, I shall not and will not forsake and disregard God's Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Saying a prayer won't save you. Nor can the law make men holy. It cannot justify anyone. It cannot give life. It's purpose is to show men their sin and lead them to faith in Christ Jesus.

If you deny Jesus is God, and insist He is somehow lesser than the Lord God Almighty, all your learning is for naught. It all comes down to WHO you know as LORD AND GOD.

And you don't know Jesus Christ as you claim. You call Him the Son of God, but you deny He is the LORD GOD. The Lord our God is ONE LORD. That ONE LORD is the ONE SAVIOUR GOD. The WORD was with God and was God in the beginning. That WORD is the Lord Jesus Christ. That is the TRUTH you deny.

So when you say you have Jesus Christ, you DON'T. You deny your Lord God and Saviour. :nono:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Saying a prayer won't save you. Nor can the law make men holy. It cannot justify anyone. It cannot give life. It's purpose is to show men their sin and lead them to faith in Christ Jesus.

If you deny Jesus is God, and insist He is somehow lesser than the Lord God Almighty, all your learning is for naught. It all comes down to WHO you know as LORD AND GOD.

And you don't know Jesus Christ as you claim. You call Him the Son of God, but you deny He is the LORD GOD. The Lord our God is ONE LORD. That ONE LORD is the ONE SAVIOUR GOD. The WORD was with God and was God in the beginning. That WORD is the Lord Jesus Christ. That is the TRUTH you deny.

So when you say you have Jesus Christ, you DON'T. You deny your Lord God and Saviour. :nono:
Shalom.

Your words demonstrate that there is something that you do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure there are many things I don't understand, but I do understand your problem. I've seen it since you were posting under Untellectual. Same problem you've always had. You deny Jesus is the ONE GOD.
Shalom.

Jesus is the Son of Yahveh, who is by name God.

Edit- Jesus is the Son of Yahveh, Yahveh being God's name.

Shalom.

Jacob

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Lol. I love your capitalization technique.

glorydaz

Shalom.

Jesus is the Son of Yahveh, who is by name God.

Edit- Jesus is the Son of Yahveh, Yahveh being God's name.

Shalom.

Jacob

There you go. I rest my case.:rip:

If you can't confess Jesus Christ as your LORD and God, then you are not saved.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD, and you deny that.