Did Christ know He was fully God?

CherubRam

Yahshua said he was a (elohiym / god) from Heaven.

Why do you want to believe that Trinitarianism is true when scriptures show otherwise.

Orthodox Jews have never believed that God is a Trinity.

musterion

Well there's this...will start new thread in it.

Richard Jordan, a mid-Acts teacher, has introduced many people to dispensational Bible study, but has neglected to apply the principles of right division when he teaches the terribly wrong prophecy of the races in his Grace School of the Bible course on Genesis.
“What you are going to see here is a divinely appointed division of responsibility to care for the specific needs of mankind at three fundamental levels of need. Three racial heads. There is Shem. Then there’s Ham; then, Japheth. Those three. God appoints each one of them a specific area of human need to take care of. There is the spiritual need that people have. There are the physical needs that they have, then, there are intellectual needs. … These three needs are designed to be met by the specific contributions by these three racial groups.” – Quotation taken from the Genesis class 103 lesson 5 of Grace School of the Bible

Wow. Let me guess which "race" God "designed" to take care of physical needs, not intellectual ones.

New term: Gracists!

http://graceambassadors.com/life/5-bible-cures-for-christian-racism

oatmeal

Yeah, and you're god to your dog, but that doesn't make you God. :chuckle:

I don't have a dog, and I am not god to any dog.

You make up stuff as you go along.

Where does scripture say that Moses a only partially God?

For that matter, where does scripture teach that Jesus Christ is "fully God"?

Evidnently, you did not know that Jesus Christ increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.

Luke 2:2

Evidently Jesus then was only partially God, just as you seem to claim for Moses.

So where does "fully God" appear in scripture.

We are filled with the fulness of God, but I don't hear you claiming that we are God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Just make it up as you go along. :nono:

So you don't believe scripture.

We are begotten by the same Father.

We will be born of the same Spirit.

Jesus said, "Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What say you?

I said
Jesus knew He WAS NOT GOD. He knew God was in Him. Jesus knew the Father was the only true God.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Jesus knew God was going to leave Him to die alone on the cross.

Mark 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Our brother Jesus Christ, like us, is a joint heir of the universe.
Yes, we are heirs of the promise, joint heirs with Christ.

Galatians 3:29 KJV - And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 8:17 KJV - And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Galatians 4:7 KJV - Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

1Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 2But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 3Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: 4But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 6And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

I think of Jesus Christ as a The Shepherd more than a brother. We are His sheep.

[FONT=&quot]7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.[/FONT]

glorydaz

I don't have a dog, and I am not god to any dog.

You make up stuff as you go along.

Where does scripture say that Moses a only partially God?

For that matter, where does scripture teach that Jesus Christ is "fully God"?

Evidnently, you did not know that Jesus Christ increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.

Luke 2:2

Evidently Jesus then was only partially God, just as you seem to claim for Moses.

So where does "fully God" appear in scripture.

We are filled with the fulness of God, but I don't hear you claiming that we are God.

Moses wasn't partially God. He simply spoke for God. He was God's spokesperson.

Surely, Oats, you can't be that far gone. This desperation to deny your Lord and God is causing you to dig deep into the cesspool the enemy has laid out as a trap. Step back, before you're in over your head.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What say you?
Shalom.

Great question. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I do not believe that Jesus is the Father, God, the Father of the Son of God, Jesus. I do not know the term or words fully God. Did Jesus know that He is the Son of God? I believe yes.

Shalom.

Jacob