ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Until they need us to fight for them.

or send them foreign aid

world-top-ten-doners-of-foreigner-aid-map.gif

Truster

or send them foreign aid

world-top-ten-doners-of-foreigner-aid-map.gif

The US donated the most funds (net) in foreign aid last year at $32bn. But when looking at the percentage of the country’s national income given to foreign aid, the US contribution is less impressive. It spent 0.19% of its national income, which is the same percentage as Portugal and Japan.

ok doser

now you girls have something else to gossip about!

"dear diary - today i pretended to put doser on ignore!"

:darwinsm:

The Berean

An impossible task for anyone. This is a problem without a solution that can summed up on a forum post and you know it.

So now you know what I think? Nice dodge. I'll ask again. How about we start with an outline of how to reduce gun deaths. Then we can go from there.

ok doser

So now you know what I think? Nice dodge. I'll ask again. How about we start with an outline of how to reduce gun deaths. Then we can go from there.

the goofy brits think that by eliminating guns they can eliminate gun violence, and therefore all violence

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

The United Kingdom is the violent crime capital of Europe and has one of the highest rates of violence in the world, worse even than America, according to new research.

Analysis of figures from the European Commission showed a 77 per cent increase in murders, robberies, assaults and sexual offences in the UK since Labour came to power.

The total number of violent offences recorded compared to population is higher than any other country in Europe, as well as America, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

:mock:goofy, violent brits

The Berean

No one here wants any solutions. I have spelled out solutions to the gun insanity on TOL many times, and so have others, and it sails right over the gun-nutter's heads. They don't want to hear anything about any solutions. They are absurdly extremist, to the point of complete irrationality and intractability.

The other nations of the world are looking at the United States in dismay. And we are so insane about our guns that we can't even answer them coherently. All we can do is sling insults at them. Like a bunch of blind monkeys throwing their turds.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Can you link to the thread(s) with your solutions. I'd like to read them. :up:

Truster

The fact you have to ask the question is proof positive you would never accept an answer.

Quetzal

You aren't interested in genuine discussion. I say something, you mock it, I say something else, you call me evil for being a liberal and we all go home exactly as we are now. Let's just skip it and I will wait for someone interested in genuine discussion. :up: