ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

No, and you can't just claim those prepositions mean the same thing. In the former, faith is the obedience spoken of (believing unto salvation). The latter refers to believing with obedience added on as a requirement.

That right there is where you go wrong every single time. The first makes salvation a gift and the second makes it something a person must earn.

Jesus is the Way, he tells us how to be saved.

You have to do what he says to get saved.

He will bring his reward with him when he comes again.

God's Truth

You wicked spammer. The LORD God repented. The Lord says to repent, i.e., change your mind, you moron, and he never conditions justification on "stop sinning," as you satanically assert, as he died for us, while we were yet unrepentant sinners, justifies the ungodly, you devilish moron, and enemy of the cross.

God does not have to repent of sins, we do.

glorydaz

The obedience of faith means the obedience that comes with faith.

Now, stop and look closely what you just wrote. You're inching up on the truth....don't back off.

When we believe, we are filled with the Holy Spirit and become God's workmanship. He then performs HIS work in us through the fruit of the Spirit being manifest in and through us. Our salvation is never reliant on our obedience....but on our believing and trusting in HIS obedience.

Only according to HIs mercy He saves us....not according to what we obey but according to what we believe. God's command to man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. When we do that, it's called the obedience of faith. Believing in HIM is the only thing required of His creatures. Then He takes over and conforms us into the image of the Son.

glorydaz

Jesus is the Way, he tells us how to be saved.

You have to do what he says to get saved.

He will bring his reward with him when he comes again.

We're told to believe. That's what He said from the beginning and that's what He says today. He doesn't like people to add conditions to His free gift. :nono:

glorydaz

God does not have to repent of sins, we do.

God did not nail obedience to the cross, He did not nail all of Jesus' teachings to the cross. The secret to salvation is not that we no longer have to obey.

Throw out those silly talking points. You aren't running for office.

You can't just make stuff up and spout it like it comes from the Bible.

Shame on you, God's untruth. You're claiming man must do what only Christ could and only Christ did. He paid the price you insist others must pay. That's wrong. :nono:

glorydaz

You don't see. I was repeating what the scriptures say.

That means no one has to do any works to clean oneself.

The Jews used to boast because they had the law, they boasted in circumcision.

Even Paul boasted in obedience.

It is not shameful in any way to obey.

Okay, you're still stuck on stupid. I'll try again some other day. What a shame.

God's Truth

Now, stop and look closely what you just wrote. You're inching up on the truth....don't back off.

Believe me, I know how badly you want me to come to your way of thinking, but betrayal is not my way and I have an amazing testimony.

When we believe, we are filled with the Holy Spirit and become God's workmanship.

No way does it happen just because someone believes.

I believed in God my whole life and was not saved until I was obeyed.

Anyone can believe, even demons believe and know enough to do something, they shudder.

He then performs HIS work in us through the fruit of the Spirit being manifest in and through us. Our salvation is never reliant on our obedience....but on our believing and trusting in HIS obedience.

I trust everything that he says.

He says do this, I do it. He says do that, I do it. He says don't do that, I don't do that.

Only according to HIs mercy He saves us....not according to what we obey but according to what we believe.

Jan, let's go deeper with this, will you try? There are many people who believe but they just don't feel saved or they just don't get it. Do you want to tell them to just have more faith and believe harder? How about tell them what Jesus says to get there? How about tell them to humble themselves, to forgive others?
We have to do what Jesus says, he is the Way.
God's command to man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. When we do that, it's called the obedience of faith. Believing in HIM is the only thing required of His creatures. Then He takes over and conforms us into the image of the Son.

You are so wrong.

glorydaz

So you assert from within where you believe you are looking at things from; and vice-versa.

We'll just have to wait n see in Glory; one day.

I have to believe your heart is right; just as I know mine is.

Thus, our disagreement lies elsewhere.

We can't both be right on these issues; regardless of the sincerity of each our heart.

It is what it is.

I refuse to look at things through an either or...vacuum.

Well, Danoh, since I was here for quite some time and then I was gone for awhile, I can't help but see a big change in you. I comment on it because I figure you may be going through another bout of feeling unwanted or something. I remember when you left for awhile and even said you didn't know if you'd come back. At the time, I was hoping you'd lighten up a bit and not take everything so personally, because you can be a really cool guy (when you're not busy getting on your high horse). We all bring a certain amount of the old habits regarding how we grew up, etc., so I don't fault you for that.

However, what I'm seeing of late is a lot of cynicism and downright meanness. This "you and yours" etc. You need to stop that crap. Start over. Get over it. I'm seeing so much of this already from the liberal left that I hate hate hate seeing it creep into those who should know better.

There....that's what I've seen since I came back. :)

God's Truth

Not as far as saved or not saved goes. When our faith is tested, it grows stronger....like out muscles. They have to be worked to be built up. It's part of our being conformed into the image of the Son.

You separate the Bible and place people in different positions.

I show the Bible for what it is, a smooth, beautiful gliding from beginning to end.

There is no such thing as faith alone saved. Trust and believe the scriptures, James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

God's Truth

Well, Danoh, since I was here for quite some time and then I was gone for awhile, I can't help but see a big change in you. I comment on it because I figure you may be going through another bout of feeling unwanted or something. I remember when you left for awhile and even said you didn't know if you'd come back. At the time, I was hoping you'd lighten up a bit and not take everything so personally, because you can be a really cool guy (when you're not busy getting on your high horse). We all bring a certain amount of the old habits regarding how we grew up, etc., so I don't fault you for that.

However, what I'm seeing of late is a lot of cynicism and downright meanness. This "you and yours" etc. You need to stop that crap. Start over. Get over it. I'm seeing so much of this already from the liberal left that I hate hate hate seeing it creep into those who should know better.

There....that's what I've seen since I came back. :)

I can hardly believe you are giving Danoh advice.

God's Truth

Good luck with being like Jesus. So far, you fall far short of His glory.

You do not say what Jesus says.

"Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters."

Oh how I love the Word of God.

glorydaz

You do not say what Jesus says.

"Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters."

Oh how I love the Word of God.

You're not like your "brother", sister. Keep working on it.