ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

marhig

Again...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid.
There are different ways is which we sin, we all sin but I'm talking about wilful sinning. But anyway thanks for answering what you did, I think it looks like you believe that it's wrong to sin anyway.

I read Hebrews 3 yesterday, I just opened up the Bible and read this

Hebrews 3

But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are his house, IF indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory.

So, as the Holy Spirit says Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the wilderness, where your ancestors tested and tried me, though for forty years they saw what I did. That is why I was angry with that generation; I said, .Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known my ways. So I declared on oath in my anger, They shall never enter my rest. See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.

But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. We have come to share in Christ, IF indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end

Daily as we hear Gods voice we are not to harden up our hearts but obey God. And not turn away from him, hardened by sins deceitfulness living by our own will when we know what we are doing is wrong! But rather deny ourselves and follow Jesus.

And we have come to share in Christ if, (there's an if there) indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end.

And the author of Hebrews carries on,

As has just been said: Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.Who were they who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt?And with whom was he angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies perished in the wilderness? And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed? So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Last edited:

Danoh

You poor man; you remain unaware that you continue to reveal that you hold to the following as "not for us."

"...of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities" - 2 Cor. 12:5.

Hah - there was no ouch to lament.

Grace truly is...sufficient.

Bring it on, brother; glorying in infirmities becomes an automatic habit over time ("and tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience").

Bring it on.

Better yet, glory in your infirmities - now there is a victory with eternal glory.

Believe or not - that - IS - "for us, to us, and about us."

john w

Hall of Fame
He had to die and he died for those who will follow the Way.

Do you know what he died for?

He died so that we can be reconciled to God.

When he gives us his Spirit to live in us that is reconciliation.

He lives to intercede for us and that means if we sin, we confess and repent.

He died for our sins, you moron; yet, you deny it, idiot, as you keep bringing up the sins issue,with your satanic "repent!!!!Stop sinning!!! He did not die for our sins!!!!!," even though He took care of that issue, 2000+ years ago. And you are clueless as to the meaning of the term "reconciliation."

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you ever read that we are not to answer a fool according to his folly?

Have you ever read that we are to answer a fool according to his folly?

Go think about it some more, maybe the truth will come to you if you repent.

The moron's standard spam response, when she cannot address her own "argument"-she employs this crafty dismissal on 1/4 spam posts.

Moron.

God's Truth

He died for our sins, you moron; yet, you deny it, idiot, as you keep bringing up the sins issue,with your satanic "repent!!!!Stop sinning!!! He did not die for our sins!!!!!," even though He took care of that issue, 2000+ years ago. And you are clueless as to the meaning of the term "reconciliation."

Jesus said 'repent', and you call repeating Jesus 'satanic'.

You are in a bad way.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said 'repent', and you call repeating Jesus 'satanic'.

You are in a bad way.

You wicked spammer. The LORD God repented. The Lord says to repent, i.e., change your mind, you moron, and he never conditions justification on "stop sinning," as you satanically assert, as he died for us, while we were yet unrepentant sinners, justifies the ungodly, you devilish moron, and enemy of the cross.

glorydaz

HA! The obedience of faith is faith with obedience.

No, and you can't just claim those prepositions mean the same thing. In the former, faith is the obedience spoken of (believing unto salvation). The latter refers to believing with obedience added on as a requirement.

That right there is where you go wrong every single time. The first makes salvation a gift and the second makes it something a person must earn.

glorydaz

Faith without right action is dead. It can never save. That is what God says.

Writing your own verses now I see. You continue to confuse the gift of God (which is not of yourself) with what God has ordained for those who become HIS workmanship. Good works are accomplished by HIM in us....not by our own efforts. (Lest any man should boast.) YOU insist on boasting in your obedience which is your great FAIL. What He began in us, He will perform. Not YOU. :nono:

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.​

glorydaz

You poor man; you remain unaware that you continue to reveal that you hold to the following as "not for us."

"...of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities" - 2 Cor. 12:5.

Hah - there was no ouch to lament.

Grace truly is...sufficient.

Bring it on, brother; glorying in infirmities becomes an automatic habit over time ("and tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience").

Bring it on.

Better yet, glory in your infirmities - now there is a victory with eternal glory.

Believe or not - that - IS - "for us, to us, and about us."

You realize, don't you, that when you continually put people down and belittle them, you can't count the smack downs you receive as glorying in your infirmities? Any "infirmities" you experience are nothing more than reaping what you have sown.

Actual infirmities are those things that come on you undeservedly. And, really Danoh, you deserve every single thing you get in return for your bad attitude. ;)

God's Truth

You don't understand about the obedience of faith either, but we keep hoping it will eventually sink in.

The obedience of faith means the obedience that comes with faith.

There is nothing else that it means, it does NOT mean faith without obedience, or faith only, or faith alone.

Danoh

You realize, don't you, that when you continually put people down and belittle them, you can't count the smack downs you receive as glorying in your infirmities? Any "infirmities" you experience are nothing more than reaping what you have sown.

Actual infirmities are those things that come on you undeservedly. And, really Danoh, you deserve every single thing you get in return for your bad attitude. ;)

So you assert from within where you believe you are looking at things from; and vice-versa.

We'll just have to wait n see in Glory; one day.

I have to believe your heart is right; just as I know mine is.

Thus, our disagreement lies elsewhere.

We can't both be right on these issues; regardless of the sincerity of each our heart.

It is what it is.

I refuse to look at things through an either or...vacuum.

God's Truth

Writing your own verses now I see.

You don't see. I was repeating what the scriptures say.

You continue to confuse the gift of God (which is not of yourself)

That means no one has to do any works to clean oneself.

with what God has ordained for those who become HIS workmanship. Good works are accomplished by HIM in us....not by our own efforts. (Lest any man should boast.)

The Jews used to boast because they had the law, they boasted in circumcision.

YOU insist on boasting in your obedience which is your great FAIL. What He began in us, He will perform. Not YOU. :nono:

Even Paul boasted in obedience.

It is not shameful in any way to obey.