ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

Danoh

I can hardly believe you are giving Danoh advice.

O I don't mind.

What's the point of being a Believer if one cannot tolerate having one thing or another pointed out to them.

I don't agree with her assessment; it all appears like her reading ideas into things she obviously believes she is reading right, but so what - "HIS grace IS sufficient."

And again, GT, the obedience of faith refers to the heart action of believing.

In other words, the person hears the gospel of the grace of God, weighs out its merits or not, and decides to obey what it asks of him or her - to believe that Christ died for our sins.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

And that was Abraham BEFORE this "ceremonial works of the law" idea OF YOURS.

4:10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

God's Truth

O I don't mind.

What's the point of being a Believer if one cannot tolerate having one thing or another pointed out to them.

I don't agree with her assessment; it all appears like her reading ideas into things she obviously believes she is reading right, but so what - "HIS grace IS sufficient."

And again, GT, the obedience of faith refers to the heart action of believing.

In other words, the person hears the gospel of the grace of God, weighs out its merits or not, and decides to obey what it asks of him or her - to believe that Christ died for our sins.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

And that was Abraham BEFORE this "ceremonial works of the law" idea OF YOURS.

4:10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

You see, you are confusing ceremonial works with all obeying.

That is why people misunderstand Paul.

James knew it, and that is why he talks about it.

Peter knew it, and that is why he talks about it.

Danoh

Why are you saying that? Tell me what Peter was talking about when he called people ignorant and unstable. Tell me what James was talking about when he called people foolish.

Go ahead and explain.

I've told all that matters...

That "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" - Romans 5:1.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast" - Ephesians 2:8, 9.

glorydaz

I've told all that matters...

That "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" - Romans 5:1.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast" - Ephesians 2:8, 9.

Right there in front of her eyes. You can lead a horse to water.... ;)

Danoh

Right there in front of her eyes. You can lead a horse to water.... ;)

In which case; find a means of making the horse thirsty - as in The Three Stooges, in that hilarious skit where Curly feeds a horse red hot chili peppers during a horse race, while Larry drives a jeep around the track with Moe in the back extending a pale of water toward the horse, on a stick :chuckle:

Open wide GT...

:rotfl:

musterion

Good luck with being like Jesus. So far, you fall far short of His glory.

The only likeness to Christ that counts for anything with God starts with Rom 6:7-8, 2 Tim 2:11 and is available ONLY via the Gospel of God's grace.

But GT and most of TOL don't believe they need it because their various bilateral contract gospels will justify them...

bilateral-contract.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/exprea...n-equals-a-bi-lateral-contract-salvation/amp/

Jamie Gigliotti

Dead to sin means we no longer live a life sinning, we live a life obeying Jesus.

We are to die to the sins of the world, and raise up to live like Jesus. That is what water baptism symbolizes.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Do you consider yourself to have obtained perfection; perfect obedience?

Paul did not.

"Not that I have already obtained all this or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Phillipians 3:12

Scripture points to a Spiritual maturity process. Judging it complete in us only would seem to be pride talking. This never the less removes the burden to press on towards perfection; perfect obedience. This seems to me to be the meter to which we will be judged. Were we pressing on/ repenting?

Jamie Gigliotti

The only likeness to Christ that counts for anything with God starts with Rom 6:7-8, 2 Tim 2:11 and is available ONLY via the Gospel of God's grace.

But GT and most of TOL don't believe they need it because their various bilateral contract gospels will justify them...

bilateral-contract.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/exprea...n-equals-a-bi-lateral-contract-salvation/amp/

Christ paid His life for ours. We either give ours to Him in return or we dont. Our surrender opens the door for His performance in us; through us.

God's Truth

Do you consider yourself to have obtained perfection; perfect obedience?

Paul did not.

"Not that I have already obtained all this or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Phillipians 3:12

Scripture points to a Spiritual maturity process. Judging it complete in us only would seem to be pride talking. This never the less removes the burden to press on towards perfection; perfect obedience. This seems to me to be the meter to which we will be judged. Were we pressing on/ repenting?

Think of why you would want to accuse me of pride for that is a technique that Satan uses.

We are to live a life worthy of our salvation.

We are to work it out with trembling and fear.

We are to offer our bodies as living sacrifices.

We are to train our selves.

We are to go into strict training.

We have to be over-comers.

Catholics live their lives always contrite and forever repenting without actually repenting according to the word.

God's Truth

bilateral-contract.jpg

Are you kidding? We have to be conformed and transformed TO HIS IMAGE.

That only happens by obeying him.

Romans 6:4 We therefore were buried with Him through baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may walk in newness of life.

Romans 7:6 But now, having died to what bound us, we have been released from the Law, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 12:2Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

Romans 13:14 Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

Galatians 6:15 For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything. What counts is a new creation.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.