ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

Danoh

Sorry maybe it's the way I'm asking, but you still didn't answer my question, can you personally wilfully sin knowing it's wrong to do what you're doing before God.

Can you just carry on and do it regardless, when you know you're doing wrong? In your day to day life I mean?

I'm just going out, I'll answer anything else later. Thanks

Again...

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid.

musterion

Read something this morning that makes me wonder if TOL isn't infested with Swedenborgs that go unidentified. A lot of what is posted here fits.

God's Truth

The claim was that Jesus did not teach the "old law". I showed he did and you bring up Paul? Misdirection is the sign of an evil person who aims to deceive.

You are the one trying to deceive. Jesus taught the New Covenant. Jesus gave no instructions and orders to keep circumcision, etc. Paul taught the New Covenant, the exact same Covenant that Jesus taught. Paul even says plainly that he is a minister of the New Covenant. Why do you twist what Paul says? Paul even quotes Jesus many times speaking of the NEW COVENANT of his blood. There is only one New Covenant. What kind of person goes against what is plainly written so that they can believe something that is never said?

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

God's Truth

To you, he died for nothing.

He had to die and he died for those who will follow the Way.

Do you know what he died for?

He died so that we can be reconciled to God.

When he gives us his Spirit to live in us that is reconciliation.

He lives to intercede for us and that means if we sin, we confess and repent.

God's Truth

:chz4brnz:

It's a yes or no question. Was Jesus praying to himself in the Garden of Gethsemane?

Have you ever read that we are not to answer a fool according to his folly?

Have you ever read that we are to answer a fool according to his folly?

Go think about it some more, maybe the truth will come to you if you repent.

Danoh

Do you know what he died for?

He died so that we can be reconciled to God.

When he gives us his Spirit to live in us that is reconciliation.

He lives to intercede for us and that means if we sin, we confess and repent.

You obviously believe that is sound...

But o foolish Galatian...how I long that Christ be formed in you...

God's Truth

You obviously believe that is sound...

But o foolish Galatian...how I long that Christ be formed in you...

The Galatians were talked into getting CIRCUMCISED and talked into observing special days---those are purification works! Are you daffy? Where do you ever get that I preach that we are to do purification/ceremonial works?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Romans 6

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

I like the contrasts....

God's Truth

Romans 6

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

I like the contrasts....

The ungodly do not have to get circumcised in the flesh they just have to believe and obey.

Danoh

What happened? Did something hit too close to home again?
I'm seeing this is a pattern with you. You go all, "Golly gee" on us.

You poor thing you; ever projecting what are obviously your own quick to take offense patterns, on others :chuckle:

I defended you in the past, and good.

Likewise as to other MADs.

I do not see myself changing that.

But I also defend those you and yours consistently gang up on, when they don't agree with your views.

And I call you out on one thing or another.

You are just as welcome to do likewise in return - when - you're free of the double-standard ever behind your calling out.

Here - get back to our debates over Romans 7; despite your projections of where I was supposedly coming from emotionally there also; at least we were comparing our respective understandings of the Scripture.

:rotfl:

Now watch you turn all this, into one more of your obviously "can't help it" projections :chuckle:

glorydaz

You poor thing you; ever projecting what are obviously your own quick to take offense patterns, on others :chuckle:

I defended you in the past, and good.

Likewise as to other MADs.

I do not see myself changing that.

But I also defend those you and yours consistently gang up on, when they don't agree with your views.

And I call you out on one thing or another.

You are just as welcome to do likewise in return - when - you're free of the double-standard ever behind your calling out.

Here - get back to our debates over Romans 7; despite your projections of where I was supposedly coming from emotionally there also; at least we were comparing our respective understandings of the Scripture.

:rotfl:

Now watch you turn all this, into one more of your obviously "can't help it" projections :chuckle:

Ah, you're holding onto some old issues I see. Romans 7?

Okay, Danoh, you're sounding more like Town Heretic every day. Please tell me you aren't taking journalism classes from him. :bow:

glorydaz

The ungodly do not have to get circumcised in the flesh they just have to believe and obey.

The obedience of faith. It's still a mystery to you, isn't it, God's untruth?

Romans 16:25-26KJV
Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Danoh

Ah, you're holding onto some old issues I see. Romans 7?

Okay, Danoh, you're sounding more like Town Heretic every day. Please tell me you aren't taking journalism classes from him. :bow:

I looooove you GloryDaze - you projector, you :chuckle: