Dear Conservative Nutters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

What really puzzles me is how so many Americans can be so susceptible to such blatantly unreasonable and hyperbolic nonsense. It's as if we WANT to be crazy. As if we WANT to tear our own nation and society apart, ripped limb from limb, in spite of the terrible loss and destruction that will result.

What is the matter with us???

You've lost all common sense. You've gotten too smart for your own britches. You've fallen for the liberal lie that man's ways are higher than God's way. And you voted a fool into the White House who preached it's man who can still the waters.....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
you were mentored by John Belushi? :noway:

john-belushi-young.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why don't you just leave this country?

I see so many threads and posts whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government is corrupt, the liberals have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future. Your presidential candidates couldn't get appointed to a school board, much less get elected president. If anything, you are hoping Hillary scoops the nomination so it is close. Aside from that, why stay? This country clearly isn't interested in furthering your values. Polls continue to trend in the liberal favor and as those who cling to your dated values die off, it is only going to get worse.

So, why are you still here? Shouldn't be that hard to find a new home, right? After all, all you are looking for a white, Christian version of Saudi Arabia.

PS: If you a conservative poster who is not in favor of constructing Muslim concentration camps, badgering homosexuals forever, and do not believe the sky is falling, this post isn't for you. Clearly.

How uttery hypocritical. Thats a 2 way street - and libs have been screaming they would leave for years, why haven't they i wonder?

Also arent you white too? When will you be removing your skin?

Quetzal

How uttery hypocritical. Thats a 2 way street - and libs have been screaming they would leave for years, why haven't they i wonder?

Also arent you white too? When will you be removing your skin?
You're right. Although, while we are on the topic, I am about 6 months shy of heading out of the country myself. But that is another story. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals have little loyalty to America. They are borderline dissident.

There's nothing 'nutty' about conservatism. Conservatism is what it is.

Quetzal

Liberals have little loyalty to America. They are borderline dissident.

There's nothing 'nutty' about conservatism. Conservatism is what it is.
I disagree, conservatism is giving way to an educated populace. On the way out, as it were.

PureX

and go where? :idunno:
What, you mean the rest of the world isn't just waiting and hoping that a bunch of gun-loving righteousness addicted religious extremists will emigrate into their country and start telling them all how to live their lives; "or else!"?

:chuckle:

Quetzal

What, you mean the rest of the world isn't just waiting and hoping that a bunch of gun-loving righteousness addicted religious extremists will emigrate into their country and start telling them all how to live their lives; "or else!"?

Hard to believe, isn't it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

millions of them are glad to immigrate here every year

moron

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I disagree, conservatism is giving way to an educated populace. On the way out, as it were.

Weird, I am extremely well educated, and have common sense at the same time. What an enigma these days. Right?

Education entails much more than political and social opinion. Sadly it seems to be the criteria at our Universities instead of actual education.

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

me too :idunno:

i suspect that most of the regulars at TOL are pretty well educated

If education means being more afraid of the American people than the terrorists, I'm thinking there are some colleges that need to be closed down. Educated idiots are still idiots.

My good friend, with more degrees than brains, just posted on facebook about the "mob mentality" that is going to destroy us all. There was a picture of Trump surrounded by a bunch of clean cut Americans.....undoubtedly many of whom managed to keep their brains all through their college years. What a shock.....we, RIGHT THINKERS are the "danger". That "mob mentality" is known as patriotism.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If education means being more afraid of the American people than the terrorists, I'm thinking there are some colleges that need to be closed down. Educated idiots are still idiots.

My good friend, with more degrees than brains, just posted on facebook about the "mob mentality" that is going to destroy us all. There was a picture of Trump surrounded by a bunch of clean cut Americans.....undoubtedly many of whom managed to keep their brains all through their college years. What a shock.....we, RIGHT THINKERS are the "danger". That "mob mentality" is known as patriotism.

Nailed it sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.