Dear Conservative Nutters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighthouse99

Why don't you just leave this country?

I see so many threads and posts whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government is corrupt, the liberals have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? .

I guess this explains why someone like Ted Cruz (and others) are at the top of the R polls?

and in some polls, some of the Rs beat the lying, corrupt H Clinton

maybe it is you liberals who should leave a country that was founded on Judeo-Christian values

don't let the door hit ya

:luigi:

glorydaz

I guess this explains why someone like Ted Cruz (and others) are at the top of the R polls?

and in some polls, some of the Rs beat the lying, corrupt H Clinton

maybe it is you liberals who should leave a country that was founded on Judeo-Christian values

don't let the door hit ya

:luigi:

As Charles Krauthammer just said....Obama has this "college undergrad idea" that America has earned all this hatred by our past actions. Some people never get past being an "undergrad".

lighthouse99

:chuckle:

3 yr olds are notorious for their My Way or the HIghway mindset

I didn't get my way?! You don't agree with me?! You are going to pay because I will throw the worst temper tantrum you ever saw.

I sometimes think this administration just lives to defy and oppose the Republicans. They really dn't care about much else. Right?

:think:

Quetzal

You're right, I shouldn't assume just because your political views are different than mine, you are any less intelligent than I am. That is a pretty arrogant view, this thread is a stupid one. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.