Dear Conservative Nutters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

Why don't you just leave this country?

I see so many threads and posts whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government is corrupt, the liberals have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future. Your presidential candidates couldn't get appointed to a school board, much less get elected president. If anything, you are hoping Hillary scoops the nomination so it is close. Aside from that, why stay? This country clearly isn't interested in furthering your values. Polls continue to trend in the liberal favor and as those who cling to your dated values die off, it is only going to get worse.

So, why are you still here? Shouldn't be that hard to find a new home, right? After all, all you are looking for a white, Christian version of Saudi Arabia.

PS: If you a conservative poster who is not in favor of constructing Muslim concentration camps, badgering homosexuals forever, and do not believe the sky is falling, this post isn't for you. Clearly.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
PARODY ALERT! PARODY ALERT! PARODY ALERT!

Dear black people:

I see so many protests and marches whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government and the police are corrupt, the white people have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future...This country clearly isn't interested in furthering your values.

So, why are you still here? Shouldn't be that hard to find a new home, right? Just go back to Africa.

PS: If you a black person who doesn't take part in marches or complain about "the white devil," this post clearly is not for you.

bybee

Dear black people:

I see so many protests and marches whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government is corrupt, the white people have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future...This country clearly isn't interested in furthering your values.

So, why are you still here? Shouldn't be that hard to find a new home, right? Just go back to Africa.

PS: If you a black person who doesn't take part in marches or complain about "the white devil," this post clearly is not for you.

Touche!

Quetzal

Dear black people:

I see so many protests and marches whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government and the police are corrupt, the white people have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future...This country clearly isn't interested in furthering your values.

Not even close to the same thing, but you aren't interested in that anyway. So, carry on. :rolleyes:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I see so many threads and posts whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government is corrupt, the liberals have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future.

Well, that is a cold bucket of water in the face! I doubt the matter is as extreme as you are making out. Few care so much as to leave their homes here.

Now, for me, if I were younger, if I did not have family here, I may have moved to another country. This is 'pie in the sky' because it is not going to happen. I will find comfort in the fact I lived most of my life before all these changes; I had a different world, and it is past now.

Suffice it to say if one has the means in this country, then few of these issues really matter, and my little reader, that will not change.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Not even close to the same thing, but you aren't interested in that anyway. So, carry on. :rolleyes:

And you apparently aren't interested in rational discussion. Your posting reduces to: "We outnumber you. Politically, we are winning. So, either deal with it or leave."

You would never accept that in other contexts.

White people easily could have said that to black people in the 1960s and prior.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Additional Parody:

Liberals like Quetzal: Why do you even bother staying on TOL? You are clearly not interested in rational discussion, and your views are not shared by the majority of posters here. There is clearly a moderation bias against you, and it's not going to get better any time soon.

What you obviously want is the "BleedingHeartLiberalHugFest" website, not TOL.

Why don't you just leave?

PS:

Any liberals who actually do enjoy rational discussion as opposed to an exclusive diet of sheer emotive outbursts and personal insults against social conservatives, this post is not for you.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Dear black people:

Adaptive traits, such as skin color, have frequently been used to define races in humans, but such adaptive traits reflect the underlying environmental factor to which they are adaptive and not overall genetic differentiation, and different adaptive traits define discordant groups.

There are no objective criteria for choosing one adaptive trait over another to define race.

As a consequence, adaptive traits do not define races in humans ..... humans have much genetic diversity, but the vast majority of this diversity reflects individual uniqueness and not race

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23684745
Given that the ancestors of most "blacks" left Africa more than 2 centuries ago, they would be quite right in claiming that their families have been here longer and worked far harder to make America great than the vast majority of their "white" counterparts!

For the record, race is a social "construct" - what passes for race are adaptive traits that have developed as a response to the physical environment.

Genetically there is as much variation within a "race" as there is between "races."

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I see so many threads and posts whining and complaining about how bad everything is. The government is corrupt, the liberals have apparently taken everything over, and the sky is falling. Why stay? Let's face it, it isn't going to get any better for you anytime in the future. Your presidential candidates couldn't get appointed to a school board, much less get elected president. If anything, you are hoping Hillary scoops the nomination so it is close. Aside from that, why stay? This country clearly isn't interested in furthering your values. Polls continue to trend in the liberal favor and as those who cling to your dated values die off, it is only going to get worse.

So, why are you still here? Shouldn't be that hard to find a new home, right? After all, all you are looking for a white, Christian version of Saudi Arabia.

PS: If you a conservative poster who is not in favor of constructing Muslim concentration camps, badgering homosexuals forever, and do not believe the sky is falling, this post isn't for you. Clearly.

Seems like you're the one whining. If you don't like conservatism, pack your things and head for the Soviet
Union. Putin will welcome you with open arms Pinko.

Interplanner

A nut to you is a constitutional believer. The separation that prevents theocracy and the right to bear arms are hanging very fragile, and as Sam cried in LOTR, 'they could have given up but they didn't because there is something good here to save.'

I have kids and grandkids, sir, and I will fight not to have them raised in a Muslim theocracy (I lived around it as a middle school student) where they control all arms.

glorydaz

Dear black people:

:first:

glorydaz

Additional Parody:

Liberals like Quetzal: Why do you even bother staying on TOL? You are clearly not interested in rational discussion, and your views are not shared by the majority of posters here. There is clearly a moderation bias against you, and it's not going to get better any time soon.

What you obviously want is the "BleedingHeartLiberalHugFest" website, not TOL.

Why don't you just leave?

PS:

Any liberals who actually do enjoy rational discussion as opposed to an exclusive diet of sheer emotive outbursts and personal insults against social conservatives, this post is not for you.

Two first places in a row. Nicely done. :first:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Congrats on missing the point entirely, Jgarden! :D
The point is that "blacks" have more right to be here than most "whites!"

Unfortunately their ancestors labored for centuries in America without the basic rights to own property or bequeath the fruits of their labor to their descendants.

glorydaz

Unfortunately their ancestors labored for centuries in America without the basic rights to own property or bequeath the fruits of their labor to their descendants.

I see you're one of those who loves to rewrite history. :think:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

And you are still utterly missing the point. :idunno:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I see you're one of those who loves to rewrite history. :think:
Long on hyperbole, short on facts!

hy·per·bo·le
- noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
- exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment,
excess, overkill, rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.