Dear Conservative Nutters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Long on hyperbole, short on facts!

hy·per·bo·le
- noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
- exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment,
excess, overkill, rhetoric

You're the one who provided the "facts". If they're short, don't blame me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Lon

Why don't you just leave this country?
Er, and leave only 4% of the population in the U.S.???? :doh: How does that make sense? Why don't we just give you the District of Columbia with all the secular judges and officials, liberal news and entertainment media, and let the rest of us keep the rest of the United States? How much room do you really need?

glorydaz

Er, and leave only 4% of the population in the U.S.???? :doh: How does that make sense? Why don't we just give you the District of Columbia with all the secular judges and officials, liberal news and entertainment media, and let the rest of us keep the rest of the United States? How much room do you really need?

There's always Mexico. The libs could go down there and run the place.

Lon

Given that the ancestors of most "blacks" left Africa more than 2 centuries ago, they would be quite right in claiming that their families have been here longer and worked far harder to make America great than the vast majority of their "white" counterparts!

For the record, race is a social "construct" - what passes for race are adaptive traits that have developed as a response to the physical environment.

Genetically there is as much variation within a "race" as there is between "races."
:nono: Not even close. There aren't a lot of blacks in Alaska, for instance. This is strange history rewriting and embraces the relativism of non-truths.

Caveat btw, it isn't that I think they are less entitled, just not 'more.' I would have no problem with me, they, and others living on that half of the continent together, Christianity does transcend these. Atheism may cross colored and behavioral barriers, but it certainly is against 96% of the rest of us so, yeah, uniting? Not so much :nono: I don't even want atheists to leave, just to leave the other 96% of us alone. If you want a totally secular godless school, find 4% of them and leave the rest of us alone, etc. etc. Insanity is attacking your base, and government is currently against AND attacking its base. There is no way to sustain a country when a government attacks its own base, the people it is supposed to serve. At least you have someplace to actually 'go' when you leave. Find me a country, besides America, that was/is ever set up for Christians? Where would I go? Where could I go? A Christian country? Where is it? Sign me up. America 'used' to be that place. We are being usurped by our own government, media, and etc. That's a HUGE displacement. HUGE. Somehow, this looks reasonable to 9 justices, a President, and media moguls :(

Last edited:

glorydaz

:nono: Not even close. There aren't a lot of blacks in Alaska, for instance. This is strange history rewriting and embraces the relativism of non-truths.

I like this part....
"Unfortunately their ancestors labored for centuries in America without the basic rights to own property or bequeath the fruits of their labor to their descendants."​

Where's my property and the fruits of my ancestor's labor? Some of my ancestors were sent to reservations, and the others were lucky to survive the Great Depression.

Lon

I like this part....
"Unfortunately their ancestors labored for centuries in America without the basic rights to own property or bequeath the fruits of their labor to their descendants."
Where's my property and the fruits of my ancestor's labor? Some of my ancestors were sent to reservations, and the others were lucky to survive the Great Depression.
Yeah, I'm a quarter Indian, er "native American"...er "Native" myself. Even my own red blood doesn't like the fact that it colors my skin :(

Christianity is being attacked and then all these doing it turn around and say "Why can't we all get along?" Psychosis much? :dizzy: I still hate that I have a G/L channel on Neflix and Hulu. How does 1% of the Population get majority rights over say a "Christian" channel??? :confused:

But I and 96% of us need to leave America (never mind my native blood to boot)? WOwch! "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things, doesn't belong...."

glorydaz

Yeah, I'm a quarter Indian, er "native American"...er "Native" myself. Even my own red blood doesn't like the fact that it colors my skin :(

Christianity is being attacked and then all these doing it turn around and say "Why can't we all get along?" Psychosis much? :dizzy: I still hate that I have a G/L channel on Neflix and Hulu. How does 1% of the Population get majority rights over say a "Christian" channel??? :confused:

But I and 96% of us need to leave America (never mind my native blood to boot)? WOwch! "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things, doesn't belong...."

Well, look at Gideon....he didn't need that many to get the job done. I really don't think it will be long now.....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Queezie operates on too low a level to recognize parody, or its purpose.

better make him sit in the tol corner:

66764-dunce.jpg

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A nut to you is a constitutional believer. The separation that prevents theocracy and the right to bear arms are hanging very fragile, and as Sam cried in LOTR, 'they could have given up but they didn't because there is something good here to save.'

I have kids and grandkids, sir, and I will fight not to have them raised in a Muslim theocracy (I lived around it as a middle school student) where they control all arms.

:up:

Some of us prefer fighting to get back what we originally had, what is ours and what made this country great.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
.... but what made this country great?

Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Cornelius Vanderbilt are five of the greatest businessmen America has ever known. Remembered for their entrepreneurial spirit and innovative approaches to growing their respective empires, these men ushered post-Civil War America into the modern era.

Quetzal

Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller and Cornelius Vanderbilt are five of the greatest businessmen America has ever known. Remembered for their entrepreneurial spirit and innovative approaches to growing their respective empires, these men ushered post-Civil War America into the modern era.
Great, now how do we do that again?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Great, now how do we do that again?

You seem like a fairly bright fellow. Give yourself twenty years and, from the little I know about you, some of your questions will be answered from your own experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.