Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Staunch sceptic Michael. I've grown to not care for the label atheist or atheism and here's why: it assumes that theism is the default position and then adds an A prefix to those who don't subscribe. I don't believe theism is the default position in this day and age. I also don't believe in leprechauns either but I don't call myself Aleprechaun, or Afairy or ASanta or...... you get the picture.

Well, Hedshaker, I am pleased with your choice. Skeptic will be a blessing for you. Good for you!! I was never skeptic in my whole life, but I started learning about God and Jesus when I was 11 years old.

So no, I prefer sceptic since it covers a multitude of things. Also, scepticism is at the very heart of the scientific method and, not to put too finer point on it, scepticism serves me well. No one ever gets one over on me. I'm scam proof.

Cheers.

Sounds excellent, buddy! It sounds tons better. Madeline O'Hare was a famous atheist. It was what she wanted, so that's what she has. I'm not sure if she passed away yet or not. Wow, is she in for a surprise!!

Hey, I need some cheese and crackers for a bedtime snack. I will get going for now. I have to answer a new guy after I finish my snack and then, I am hitting the sack. Wonderful to hear from you again my friend. Hope everything still keeps going well for you!!

Talk with you soon, mate!!

Michael

:patrol: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was born agnostic, my brain structure does not work on blind faith ... I am always changing my ideas, all the time ... For instance I once believed in God, Now I don't... and who knows this may change one day , and change back ... I know one thing, that at the end it really doesn't matter.. no one should be told to accept one idea or the other, or to change their minds ....so stop trying to convert people because you think it will grant you salvation.. "yipeee"

Dear Roberto,

Lo siento! I see that you are torn between God and no God. You have to include believing in Jesus, or you are wasting your time. He is who decides who to let into heaven. Doesn't He say, "No one comes to the Father, but by Me (Jesus)?"

I'm not trying to force anything on you. I just thought I'd mention something to you. I hardly try to convert people because of my own benefit. It is their welfare that totally decides my help. I cannot talk with everyone. Only those who show a good heart and mind.

I won't bother you. May God Pour Our His Spirit Upon You!

Michael

:bang:

:angel:

:cheers:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

Howdy!! I hope I didn't say anything to offend you. I'm so glad you are a skeptic now. It is much cooler. You won't be sorry. I doubt anything could change your position as skeptic except a miracle or Jesus Returning. Hang in there, buddy!! It will happen soon and you will have your proof.

Cheerio & Warmest Regards!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

What's happening dude! I don't have to do anything except go to the Dentist on Tues. afternoon. Tomorrow I must do some house cleaning for about 3-4 hours. The first thing I'm going to do is dust off the fireplace mantle and threshold, and then clean the full length mirror at the end of the hallway. Then do more dusting. Today I cooked Buffalo Chicken Thighs. They're like Buffalo Wings, but with more meat. I removed the skin also, so although the wings have skin, the thighs do not. So they are not as fattening and you don't have to feel as guilty eating them. I tell you, I must pack on 3 lbs. every time I eat 20 wings. But I love them so much sometimes, I just don't care. Anyway, I have lost 13 lbs. in 1 mo., but I'm having trouble losing more than that so far. I'm just sort of stuck there. I weight 170 lbs. And I am 5' 9-1/2" tall. I did weigh 183 lbs. and thought I would just keep gaining from there on. Then I discovered the Forskolin Diet and it's been wonderful. I must admit, I did add the Green Coffee Bean Extract and Garcinia Cambogia to my diet also, to make it really work well, and behold, it did!! I take two of the Forksolin in the a.m., and then two of the Garcinia Cambogia an hour before I eat, or else, if I have to, just take it WITH the meal. Now I must admit I also take Probiotics to control the bacterial flora in my intestines. It's like taking some bacteria that gets rid of the sweet-craving bacteria in my system. Makes me eat less sugar. I don't do sodas anymore. Mostly drink iced water all day. Yummm!! Also one or two glasses of Iced Tea in the a.m. for a pick-me-up!! Oh well, this is getting long. Another novelette. I'll get going. Much Love Coming Your Way!!

Cheerio Bloke!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a copy of a Post that I wanted to include here on my thread!!

Dear ACW,

Granted, you get off easy from eating crab legs, etc. than you do compared to gay sex. I am calling it 'gay' because I am not going to type homosexual out every time I want to say that word. It's too long and it's derogatory. Yes, I know that a gay act is an abomination to the death. So is eating pork an abomination. It says right in the same Bible. So go have a ham or bacon sandwich. You can't quit pork forever? Well, start trying. God was good enough to give to us that we could eat pork again, and He also gave to us that being gay was tolerable, forgivable, and viably possible that two men shall love each other, not sexually, but with GREAT LOVE that cannot cut through the bonds that can be. Men who would die in their friends place. It is a very good thing. No one can have love greater than this, and Jesus told us that. Now, the Lord also says to not to practice sorcery/psychic activity, theft, lying, fornication (sex outside being married), and murders. Do you agree that murdering somebody is worse than being gay. Yes, by far it is. You homophobic people seem obsessed with condemning it, as if you had similar feelings in you that you want to stomp on. What's the deal with all of the gay bashing? What about the murdering and theft, and fornication. A guy can go to a bar one night and pick up a girl for sex that night. That is fornication. And the next night, Saturday, he goes back to the bar to pick up a different girl to have sex with, looking forever for Mrs. Right. It's the wrong way to go about it. If you loved them enough to go to bed with them, then they are wife material. Don't go to bed with them until you date for a while and get to know each other, and see what time(s) bring(s), before jumping in the sack. It's not gonna happen, is it. Well, neither can a gay man help himself either. The thing is, the straight couple cause unwanted babies/persons to be. That leads possibly to abortion, which God is against, despite that He still loves the women who do it, but that's because they don't know any better yet. It's not gonna fly real soon here. From conception, you have another human being inside of you saying "please don't kill me!" How would any of you like it if you were instead aborted before you were born and never got to live life some. I guess that is just great for the poor, bastards (literally) born out of wedlock, unwanted and unloved children, raised poorly, children without proper parenting, fathers who won't pay child suport, etc. All of that simple act of fornication causes myriads of problems and social ills. And you want to compare simple gay sex more problematic than unwanted, unloved children? I could go on a lot longer, but I want to go and get some cheese and crackers, and then go to bed. I love all of you, even if I don't like some people's ways. Those who are ISIS will get their just rewards heavily from God. Their ways are ATROCIOUS. They will have to pay the uttermost farthing. Most will just go to Hell.

Do you think it is better to kill someone than having gay sex??? Look how God forgave Cain after he slew his brother Abel. Well, Cain was not as guilty, because he had no inkling that he would kill his brother. Same with Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus and being met by Jesus Christ. Instantly Saul was forgiven of his Christian murders, etc. He killed Christians because it was part of his job. The Romans said that was one of the requirements needed on his resume. Hey, got to go. Have a bigger heart for everyone. God Judges, NOT YOU!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

What's happening dude! I don't have to do anything except go to the Dentist on Tues. afternoon. Tomorrow I must do some house cleaning for about 3-4 hours. The first thing I'm going to do is dust off the fireplace mantle and threshold, and then clean the full length mirror at the end of the hallway. Then do more dusting. Today I cooked Buffalo Chicken Thighs. They're like Buffalo Wings, but with more meat. I removed the skin also, so although the wings have skin, the thighs do not. So they are not as fattening and you don't have to feel as guilty eating them. I tell you, I must pack on 3 lbs. every time I eat 20 wings. But I love them so much sometimes, I just don't care. Anyway, I have lost 13 lbs. in 1 mo., but I'm having trouble losing more than that so far. I'm just sort of stuck there. I weight 170 lbs. And I am 5' 9-1/2" tall. I did weigh 183 lbs. and thought I would just keep gaining from there on. Then I discovered the Forskolin Diet and it's been wonderful. I must admit, I did add the Green Coffee Bean Extract and Garcinia Cambogia to my diet also, to make it really work well, and behold, it did!! I take two of the Forksolin in the a.m., and then two of the Garcinia Cambogia an hour before I eat, or else, if I have to, just take it WITH the meal. Now I must admit I also take Probiotics to control the bacterial flora in my intestines. It's like taking some bacteria that gets rid of the sweet-craving bacteria in my system. Makes me eat less sugar. I don't do sodas anymore. Mostly drink iced water all day. Yummm!! Also one or two glasses of Iced Tea in the a.m. for a pick-me-up!! Oh well, this is getting long. Another novelette. I'll get going. Much Love Coming Your Way!!

Cheerio Bloke!!

Michael
I read your post to aCW Michael. ;)
We are like machines that wear out when we get old.
I too wish I could lose weight but that doesn't seem to be happening atm. :patrol:
Al

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I know. Things start to fall apart and break down. So YOU need to lose weight?? You must be eating good. Who is feeding you? You must make your own meals or go out and get them at the fast food places. I eat things like homemade Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Yorkshire Pudding with London Broil, etc. All fattening. The stuff I'm taking lets me eat my usual food without gaining weight. It also doesn't require any exercise. It just burns up the fat. It is called Forskolin. Get some Al. Just go to 'Puritan's Pride' in your browser and/or type in Forslean/Forskolin. Either way, you can find it from Puritan's Pride very cheap. It's definitely worth it dude, and it would make you lose weight like magic. How much do you want to lose? I want to lose 30 lbs. more. Get down to 140 lbs. I don't care if I have to buy more clothes or not. It would be wonderful. I get exercise cleaning the house and walking at the store. That's about it. Now I am hungry. I forgot to buy Pancake Syrup and I was just at the store twice. I'm going to have some more Chicken Thighs and rice for now. Maybe waffles later for a snack! Well, I'd best get going for now. I'm hungry!! Eeeeek!!

In God's Love, Alwight,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

You are a skeptic now. That is good. That means you don't believe that there is totally no chance to believe there is a God. I think that Alwight feels the same way. I'm very glad for both of you. At least you are trying. Hedshaker, guess what I got for my birthday from my nephew. I got some new Martin strings for a 12-string guitar. Also a stereo guitar/mic cord. And most of all, I got a portable amplifier for my guitar or/and mic that I can clip to the belt on my waist. It is cool. It works off of a 9-volt alkaline battery, or a 9-volt AC/DC adapter. It's got a red indicator light that tells when the amp is turned on. It's also got a jack for headphones! I can't imagine how much it cost, but I am going to find out.

I bought some lemon scented furniture polish for my Guitar and for the wooden tables in the house here. Do you think that I can use the polish on my Guitar, or should I go and by Guitar Polish instead?? I polish my Guitar once a year. I mean, only when I change the strings. I don't play it that often. I guess I will be playing it more though, because I'm going to try to make time for it instead of being on the computer so much. Hedshaker, during the week I clean, cook and do dishes, etc. I also have set aside 3-4 hours on Sunday for cleaning/dusting also. I don't do it on Saturday, because that is my Sabbath (day of rest). The only time to play guitar is on Saturday, or possibly a bit during the week or on Sunday some. I make sure I cook something on Saturday that will also have leftovers to eat on Sunday, so I don't have to cook that day. Sunday, I do extra housework, so I don't want to have to cook to boot on that day. If worse comes to worse, I would get fast food or pull a pizza or pot pies out of the freezer. Well, I'm just letting you know what my weeks are like. I really do want to play guitar more often. Well, this is getting long. I will write again soon.

Jesus Be Your Friend,

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Howdy!! I hope I didn't say anything to offend you. I'm so glad you are a skeptic now. It is much cooler. You won't be sorry. I doubt anything could change your position as skeptic except a miracle or Jesus Returning. Hang in there, buddy!! It will happen soon and you will have your proof.

Cheerio & Warmest Regards!!

Michael

Michael I think I am mildly offended since you constantly go out of your way to offend. Job well done! I have probably always been a sceptic, it is not a change of heart, and as a such I do not... repeat not believe in or consider your God to exist. But even if I did I would want nothing to do with him/her/it. A jealous, capricious mythical god that commits genocide, sanctions slavery and advices rapists to marry their victims has no place in my favour. I hope we are clear on that. Nor do I consider for an instant that anyone is in for a surprise when they die. That's an arrogant and threatening thing to say. There is no evidence of any kind that anything at all happens after death. To all intents and purpose death is the end of life. That's why it's called death. So as far as I am concerned there will be no return of Jesus, not this year and not ever.

You are welcome to believe what ever you like but I cordially request you do not preach at me, thanks. Some of us do not like being proselytised to.

Cheers.

Edit : ps, actually do what you want. I've decided to ignore this thread from here on out....

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael I think I am mildly offended since you constantly go out of your way to offend. Job well done! I have probably always been a sceptic, it is not a change of heart, and as a such I do not... repeat not believe in or consider your God to exist. But even if I did I would want nothing to do with him/her/it. A jealous, capricious mythical god that commits genocide, sanctions slavery and advices rapists to marry their victims has no place in my favour. I hope we are clear on that. Nor do I consider for an instant that anyone is in for a surprise when they die. That's an arrogant and threatening thing to say. There is no evidence of any kind that anything at all happens after death. To all intents and purpose death is the end of life. That's why it's called death. So as far as I am concerned there will be no return of Jesus, not this year and not ever.

You are welcome to believe what ever you like but I cordially request you do not preach at me, thanks. Some of us do not like being proselytised to.

Cheers.

Edit : ps, actually do what you want. I've decided to ignore this thread from here on out....

Dear Hedshaker,

You don't have to ignore my thread. It's not that volatile, is it? I'm sorry for anything I've done wrong that offends you. I will not proselytize or preach to you any more. I hate to lose you as a friend. God does not advise anyone to marry their rapist. Why didn't you answer the rest of my post? I guess I will go and buy some guitar polish. Well, I hope you will reconsider being my good friend.

Best Regards,

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

You don't have to ignore my thread. It's not that volatile, is it? I'm sorry for anything I've done wrong that offends you. I will not proselytize or preach to you any more.

Michael you will not loose me as a friend if you stop with the proselytizing. You believe what you believe and I do not. Accept that and we'll be just fine.

God does not advise anyone to marry their rapist.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29. King James Version (KJV)

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

There are many apologetics regarding this and I've heard them all and I don't buy any of them. Remember, the rapist is only guilty "if they be found", in other words, if the rapist is caught. And then he owes fifty shekels of silver to the damsel's father, presumably because she's her fathers property, and he (the rapist) must marry his victim, presumably because she is now sordid goods.

Why didn't you answer the rest of my post? I guess I will go and buy some guitar polish.

Polish would be good. I used to use polish with all my guitars. There is a type of polish called fast fret that you can apply to your strings. It reduces slide noise and lengthens the usable life of your strings.

All the best.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I know. Things start to fall apart and break down. So YOU need to lose weight?? You must be eating good. Who is feeding you? You must make your own meals or go out and get them at the fast food places. I eat things like homemade Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Yorkshire Pudding with London Broil, etc. All fattening. The stuff I'm taking lets me eat my usual food without gaining weight. It also doesn't require any exercise. It just burns up the fat. It is called Forskolin. Get some Al. Just go to 'Puritan's Pride' in your browser and/or type in Forslean/Forskolin. Either way, you can find it from Puritan's Pride very cheap. It's definitely worth it dude, and it would make you lose weight like magic. How much do you want to lose? I want to lose 30 lbs. more. Get down to 140 lbs. I don't care if I have to buy more clothes or not. It would be wonderful. I get exercise cleaning the house and walking at the store. That's about it. Now I am hungry. I forgot to buy Pancake Syrup and I was just at the store twice. I'm going to have some more Chicken Thighs and rice for now. Maybe waffles later for a snack! Well, I'd best get going for now. I'm hungry!! Eeeeek!!

In God's Love, Alwight,

Michael
I've spent my life on a "seefood" diet, if I see food I eat it. ;)
Exercise just makes me hungry Michael.

Forskolin:

The bottom line

So what do we know?
1.There is a more-or-less plausible mechanism of action, as speculated by the study authors (see the study for details).
2.It improved body composition in one study but not in another.
3.It has not been demonstrated to cause weight loss, except possibly in rodents.
4.Its clinical efficacy and safety have not been established.
5.It raises blood levels of testosterone, probably not a good thing.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/forskolin-here-we-go-again/

I too am a sceptic Michael. :e4e:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael you will not loose me as a friend if you stop with the proselytizing. You believe what you believe and I do not. Accept that and we'll be just fine.

Dear Hedshaker,

Of course I will no longer continue to proselytize. I did not even know the meaning of the word until just 15 seconds ago, when I looked it up in my dictionary. I knew it was something religious. It says 'to try to convert.' So I do see what you want and mean. I won't do it again. To anyone. I thought it meant 'speaking evangelical' or something.

There are many apologetics regarding this and I've heard them all and I don't buy any of them. Remember, the rapist is only guilty "if they be found", in other words, if the rapist is caught. And then he owes fifty shekels of silver to the damsel's father, presumably because she's her fathers property, and he (the rapist) must marry his victim, presumably because she is now sordid goods.

I've read this before and never interpreted it as meaning anything except that the woman was a willing partner and it was young love. I guess I could be wrong, considering what you have to say about it. I have to let it sink in more. Eeeeekkkkk!!

Polish would be good. I used to use polish with all my guitars. There is a type of polish called fast fret that you can apply to your strings. It reduces slide noise and lengthens the usable life of your strings.

All the best.

OK, mate, I will go tomorrow and see if I can find that brand. If not, I will get something else that they recommend. Yes, I am looking forward to putting my new guitar strings on (they are Martin strings), but I want to polish my guitar while the strings are off so I can get ALL of the guitar, including the frets. I don't have a slide anymore (I lost it), but I used to use one when I did some Allman Bros. songs, so I do know what noise you mean.

Well, I am so thankful that you have an understanding and forgiving, and loving mind and heart. I thought we would be friends for a long time. Thanks, Hedshaker, for giving me a second chance. You're a wonderful bloke!!

Ciao!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've spent my life on a "seefood" diet, if I see food I eat it. ;)
Exercise just makes me hungry Michael.

Forskolin:

The bottom line

So what do we know?
1.There is a more-or-less plausible mechanism of action, as speculated by the study authors (see the study for details).
2.It improved body composition in one study but not in another.
3.It has not been demonstrated to cause weight loss, except possibly in rodents.
4.Its clinical efficacy and safety have not been established.
5.It raises blood levels of testosterone, probably not a good thing.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/forskolin-here-we-go-again/

I too am a sceptic Michael. :e4e:

Dear Alwight,

Yes, I am on a seefood diet too. I don't eat everything I see, but I do pretty much. I had steak tonight. Pretty good. Lots of steak. I didn't make baked potato this time. Just had a lot of steak (med. rare). The cat and dog liked it. I give them a bit. The kitty enjoyed it a lot. She likes it better than chicken. She's a calico. Just so pretty. Symmetrical coloring, for the most part. If she wasn't such a fuss-bucket, I would have taken her to model for calendars and other photos. Beautiful cat.

Hey, mate; yep, that Forskolin works for me with no apparent side effects. I do use it in conjunction with Garcinia Camobogia and Green Coffee Bean Extract (two capsules of one or the other an hour before a meal or with a meal, which both coat your intestines so that they will not absorb fat. I've been very pleased. It lost 13 lbs, but I gained back 3. Seems like I can't get any further with it. Maybe if I started an exercise regimen, or be more careful about what I eat. Right now, I don't exercise much and I do eat whatever I want. Still, I lost the 13 lbs. (now 10). I know you get exercise from biking. I don't even own a bike, but if I did use one, I would use one of those stationary bikes that they have at the gym. That would exercise my legs and I will probably do it this year because my legs could use it. I have a free gym I can go to (the YMCA). It is included with my health insurance.

Well, buddy, I want to PM you also 2nite, so I'll go ahead and get going for now!!

Much Love To You, In Christ,

Michael

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Oh, Sorry. I Have Been Checking, But Lately This Thread Is Nothing But Small Talk. No OP Subject Matter. Personal Conversation That Would Be Best Done In PM's. I Will Check If Ever There Is Any Good Theology. God Bless Creation

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

I hope you are doing fine and I am sorry that you got banned. I really am. I hate that red lettering on anybody. You usually don't get banned, but it's been about the second time this time.

Well, noguru, I do know you are religious/spiritual. I'm thankful for that. Do you believe in the Creation AND evoluton?? I think I realized the problem here. What YOU CALL EVOLUTION, I call God STILL CREATING. Only God can do it. He controls the nuances and changes in the genes, genomes, allele, DNA, RNA, atoms, elements, molecules, atoms, nuclei, etc. in order to bring about changes. Now man has taken it upon himself to do something very minimal compared to what He does, and it is not man doing it, but God works it into creation because He wants to. Otherwise, it would not work or take. Man has only been dabbling in this for a short while, but it will only last until God brings Armageddon on the earth. After that, it will not be done because the key people who know how to do it will be dead. Same with many other things. I think the people who have the knowledge to make a nuclear bomb will die too. God will bring peace and comfort to the land, with the lamb lying down with the lion, and the lion will eat straw as will the lamb. So I doubt that the people will be enriching uranium to make nuclear weapons. Frankly, I'm just going to enjoy every minute of every day from here on out being thankful that I'm alive and loving it. With a future like I've got, might as well. Not just me and you, but everyone who has asked Jesus to be their Savior, as long as they were sane when they asked. I mean, those Jim Jones and David Koresh's men thought they knew Jesus, but they were very screwed up.

Well, I don't have tons of time right now, so I will get back to you soon. It's 2am here. I still have some things to do. May God Bless You In Myriads Of Ways!!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, Sorry. I Have Been Checking, But Lately This Thread Is Nothing But Small Talk. No OP Subject Matter. Personal Conversation That Would Be Best Done In PM's. I Will Check If Ever There Is Any Good Theology. God Bless Creation

Dear Simon Baker,

I'm sorry. If you'll notice in the Post after yours, we touch on Creation for a bit. We have a lot of love here at this site and we have hashed out back and forth about Creation vs. Evolution til we're blue in the face. It's a done deal, but only for the most part. We love each other here regardless of whether we are agnostic, skeptic, or theist/Christians. That's most important! You are ALWAYS welcome to share your views on Creation or evolution. We still discuss it. You just caught us at one of our down times, when we usually have up times. Thanks for your kind post and you're welcome to meet some friends here. Share anything you'd like.

In God's Love,

Michael

:patrol:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Simon Baker,

To keep you up to date, I am a Creationist. I don't believe in evolution, as I believe that any changing at all is done by God, not 'natural selection,' etc. He is the Excellent Chemist and Fantastic Biologist, and His Imagination is Incredible and Awesome. That's how I feel.

Now Alwight believes in evolution and he is a good person. I can vouch for him. He's a very understanding agnostic, and was not long ago an atheist. But it is hard for any of us to rule out God completely, though I know some still do.

Hedshaker is a skeptic. He does not like the word (a)theist and I don't blame him. He's a very good person also, and he and Alwight are quite adept at speaking their beliefs, and feelings. I don't care that they are not necessarily my views also. I love them as people first.

Looking forward to hearing what you want to post!!!

Praise God!!

Michael

Last edited:

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
This is a long watch (1:25 hr.) but it is one of the best I have seen. Very educational.

"Science Proves Creation"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVt4lDSPeY

The fact that only AIG, ICR, and a bunch of youtube channels with overtly biased names and associated videos are the ONLY sources of information that exist in support of YEC, one has to ask themselves, how much more obvious could the 'Bible is perfect' fallacy be?

Status
Not open for further replies.