Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Dear Dennyg1,

I'm not about to go searching through threads and posts to find the instance. I will believe what you say about it instead. You cursed twice in a post. Fine. I see where Mark thought you were all one person. Mark is now banned for life on this TOL site. I guess we might as well be civil with each other for starters, if you want to. Same with patrick jane. I do apologize and I am sorry for what I have accused you of. May God Be With You!!

Michael

Sounds good. Sorry for anything I may have said to you

alwight

Dear Alwight,

You were right! Mark got permanently banned. I can't believe it. I didn't know that could happen here. Well, I am sorry for all of the fuss on this thread and hope it will calm down now. Now what's this about my Post Count being 1,750? How do you find that out? Let me know which buttons to press, if you would. Why does it matter who are creationists? May God Always Be With You, Al,

Ciao!

Michael

:cheers:

:angel:
Mark is (was) flaky to say the least Michael, you seemed not to notice, perhaps because you wanted to believe what he said?

That statistic (1750) was simply the total count of your posts in this thread, I wouldn't worry about it.
However if you look to the right of where all the threads are listed (before you actually go into it to read it) there is a column called "Replies" which shows the total number of posts in that thread. If you left click on that number it will open an information box showing how many posts individual posters have made in it.
You will need to ask Chrys why knowing who are creationists matters to him. :e4e:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sounds good. Sorry for anything I may have said to you

Dear Dennyg1,

Thanks for giving me another chance. You're quite good of a person for that. It takes a heck of a person to do it. I do know that. May God Bless Your Life In Ways You Never Dreamed Of,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's exactly what Einstein meant when he connected Expansion with Creation. You are in tune with the greatest scientist ever.

Dear Ben Masada,

Well, thank you!! I'm on the right track, eh? Yes, Einstein was exceptional! I'm glad you are wise enough to understand. It's cool!! Would love to hear from you again ASAP. I must learn more.

Our God Is Great And His Imagination Is Quite Great Also!!

Michael

:patrol:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark is (was) flaky to say the least Michael, you seemed not to notice, perhaps because you wanted to believe what he said?

I still think quite well of him. I love him as a brother. It's a shame about everything that happened. I do hope he gets to get married soon, like he is wanting to. Something to give him happiness and joy in his life.

That statistic (1750) was simply the total count of your posts in this thread, I wouldn't worry about it.
However if you look to the right of where all the threads are listed (before you actually go into it to read it) there is a column called "Replies" which shows the total number of posts in that thread. If you left click on that number it will open an information box showing how many posts individual posters have made in it.
You will need to ask Chrys why knowing who are creationists matters to him. :e4e:

Wow, Alwight. This TOL website has so many different surprises at every turn. Useful ones too. And intricate ones. I will try to check out what you've said here, by going to Replies. I will consider checking with Chrys soon. I wonder if he is a creationist. I always look forward to hearing from you. I will see if I can give you some more good rep pts. now, and see if it will let me. Well, I love hearing from you. Keep in touch!!

May God Touch Your Heart Soon For Me!!

Michael

:up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a post taken from Delmar's thread. It's important. I will Blog this one! You should check out all of the posts there if you get a chance:

Dear Purex,

Eternal life means living with God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the angels, and servants of God. And it lasts forever. And we will have ecstatic fun and our souls will be able to travel at great speeds, because we are not hindered by two legs, for our spirit/soul will be popped out of our earthly body when we die. And we can go and visit tons of other stars, galaxies, nebula, planets. It will be just awesome and wonderful. And God and Jesus have prepared a wonderful place for us that we can call home that is awesome to behold -- the New Jerusalem. That will be our base home. We won't have sunshine, but we will be bathed in the light of God and the lamp of Jesus Christ. It will be an astoundingly, wonderful life, to play like kids and be like kids, and travel, and love each other, and the great feeling we will have inside of ourselves. I can hardly explain except only a part of it, or the feelings thereof. Our spirits/souls shall be full of Great Elation and Exhilaration, for that is how the Holy Spirit feels when it visits you. I have had visions of this and I also found a good amount of heaven on earth when I was 18 years old. So I know a bit how it feels. And I have been visited by the Holy Ghost, so I know how that feels. And I've had a premonition/vision of Heaven, and the New Jerusalem, and I can hardly wait to get there. Oh, that this earthly life would not hold me back much longer. I want to go!! None of you know me. You don't want to know or believe me/it. For I am one of two that the Lord has had me testify my testimony to you all of what I have seen and heard from Him and the angels, and Holy Ghost. I don't know who the other is, but I will find out soon enough. The Lord, He shall prove me, for if I say it of myself, you will all hate me, so I wait and the Lord shall prove me. Then you'll know that I'm just a witness who has discovered the Internet and happened upon this TOL site. I am blessed and I appreciate it TONS!! I love all of you VERY MUCH!! You do not know the deep capacity of love that I feel for each of you. I will shut up my big mouth now.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a post taken from Delmar's thread. It's important. I will Blog this one! You should check out all of the posts there if you get a chance:

Dear Purex,

Eternal life means living with God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the angels, and servants of God. And it lasts forever. And we will have ecstatic fun and our souls will be able to travel at great speeds, because we are not hindered by two legs, for our spirit/soul will be popped out of our earthly body when we die. And we can go and visit tons of other stars, galaxies, nebula, planets. It will be just awesome and wonderful. And God and Jesus have prepared a wonderful place for us that we can call home that is awesome to behold -- the New Jerusalem. That will be our base home. We won't have sunshine, but we will be bathed in the light of God and the lamp of Jesus Christ. It will be an astoundingly, wonderful life, to play like kids and be like kids, and travel, and love each other, and the great feeling we will have inside of ourselves. I can hardly explain except only a part of it, or the feelings thereof. Our spirits/souls shall be full of Great Elation and Exhilaration, for that is how the Holy Spirit feels when it visits you. I have had visions of this and I also found a good amount of heaven on earth when I was 18 years old. So I know a bit how it feels. And I have been visited by the Holy Ghost, so I know how that feels. And I've had a premonition/vision of Heaven, and the New Jerusalem, and I can hardly wait to get there. Oh, that this earthly life would not hold me back much longer. I want to go!! None of you know me. You don't want to know or believe me/it. For I am one of two that the Lord has had me testify my testimony to you all of what I have seen and heard from Him and the angels, and Holy Ghost. I don't know who the other is, but I will find out soon enough. The Lord, He shall prove me, for if I say it of myself, you will all hate me, so I wait and the Lord shall prove me. Then you'll know that I'm just a witness who has discovered the Internet and happened upon this TOL site. I am blessed and I appreciate it TONS!! I love all of you VERY MUCH!! You do not know the deep capacity of love that I feel for each of you. I will shut up my big mouth now.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

Dear Alwight,

I tried what you said about clicking on Replies. Very interesting. I think this site has so many wonderful features. Cool!! Hey, hope your day is going well and that you are happy. You're my best friend now. Even if we have some different beliefs. Doesn't matter. Thanks for showing me how to work it.

Cheerio Mate,

Michael

Hedshaker

Wow, Alwight. This TOL website has so many different surprises at every turn.......

Michael, come on now. This forum is easy peasy lemon squeasy. How internet forums work is mostly universal but you have to put your thinking tackle into gear. None of it is rocket science. It's child's play.

I keep saying to my self that no one could be this dense but I'm beginning to wonder.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

Good to hear from you, dude!! This site isn't easy peasy to me. I'm not used to different Theological Websites, like you must have had. I am impressed at how well this Site works and is so awesome and convenient. It was tough enough for me learning how to quote in boxes and also, having my post in color, and the font I like, etc. It is cool! I barely know how to work blog. Don't think I'm dense, Hedshaker. You would not believe all that I do know. I am not so dense as you might think. It's just that my specialty is not how to work a website. My specialty is Loving God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, and sharing with others so they can learn too!

Warmest Regards, Hedshaker!

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Good to hear from you, dude!! This site isn't easy peasy to me. I'm not used to different Theological Websites, like you must have had. I am impressed at how well this Site works and is so awesome and convenient. It was tough enough for me learning how to quote in boxes and also, having my post in color, and the font I like, etc. It is cool! I barely know how to work blog. Don't think I'm dense, Hedshaker. You would not believe all that I do know. I am not so dense as you might think. It's just that my specialty is not how to work a website. My specialty is Loving God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost, and sharing with others so they can learn too!

Warmest Regards, Hedshaker!

Michael

Michael, the first time I ever looked into a internet forums I was, like all new encountered concepts, a little bewildered. But here's the thing, when faced with new ideas and concepts you can do one of two things. You can throw the towel in and rely on others to show you the way or you can THINK ABOUT IT. God won't help you on that score, it's up to you and I firmly believe that every one has a natural intelligence if only they would use it.

Look at what is going on and try to see the logic of what is going on.

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he can eat for ever. That same logic applies to thinking.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I tried what you said about clicking on Replies. Very interesting. I think this site has so many wonderful features. Cool!! Hey, hope your day is going well and that you are happy. You're my best friend now. Even if we have some different beliefs. Doesn't matter. Thanks for showing me how to work it.

Cheerio Mate,

Michael

Thanks Michael,
Forums usually buy their software from software companies, so you might well find other forums out there that look and work quite similarly to ToL.
It's the people on it that count.
Al

:the_wave::angrymob::the_wave:
(Other forums might have different smilies or the names are different.)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, the first time I ever looked into a internet forums I was, like all new encountered concepts, a little bewildered. But here's the thing, when faced with new ideas and concepts you can do one of two things. You can throw the towel in and rely on others to show you the way or you can THINK ABOUT IT. God won't help you on that score, it's up to you and I firmly believe that every one has a natural intelligence if only they would use it.

Look at what is going on and try to see the logic of what is going on.

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he can eat for ever. That same logic applies to thinking.

Dear Hedshaker,

I do both. I get help from my friends and other things, I think about and can figure those out on my own. I've been fishing for fish for over 50 years. I can provide. I'm now a fisher of men. Do you wan to follow my Master, my Savior. C'mon Hedshaker, give it a real try; some effort. You won't be sorry. I can guarantee that for you!! All you have to be able to do is love God and Jesus. Your Heavenly Father and His Son. You already love people. I can tell. So you are more than halfway there. And I love you. Do you want me to go to Heaven and find out you aren't there? It will be a *****. It's easier to belief and love, than not. That's going to be that hardest thing in Heaven...finding out some of your friends and family aren't there. It's enough to make your eyes cry from being under great pressure that they might explode.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alwight and Mike!! SNOW!

Alwight and Mike!! SNOW!

Thanks Michael,
Forums usually buy their software from software companies, so you might well find other forums out there that look and work quite similarly to ToL.
It's the people on it that count.
Al

:the_wave::angrymob::the_wave:
(Other forums might have different smilies or the names are different.)

Dear Alwight,

Good to hear from you! Yes, I have not been on too many different theology websites. I was at BeliefNet and also, TheologyWeb. I checked out Christian Forums, but I didn't like any of them. TheoWeb was just about all there was, and it wasn't nothing compared to this here. It was pretty lame. Only a few members. Like maybe 30-40 tops. That's where I met Mark SeaSigh. That's why we were such good friends. I don't even have his email address though. And I tore up his address to solidify a deal about keeping it private. He gave me his address so that I could send him a copy of my book, ALONG WITH some Proof Pages (copies of newspaper articles, copies of letters, etc.). The one letter about the 7 inches of snow was on ABC-TV letterhead. My boss, Annette, said I could use it for letters, if I wanted. The reporter at the New York Daily News didn't believe that God was with me, so God told me to write to him and tell him that He would send 7 inches of snow on his newspaper building within 48 hours of him 'receiving' my letter. Well, it happened, he was terrified, he asked me to not pray for any more signs, and what did I want. I told him a 3-hour interview, which I got. I was shaking when I went to do the interview because I was just a young kid of 21 who'd never been interviewed or filmed for anything. Well, this is getting long. We had a good interview, but he could not put anything on the TV because he said I would have to talk to the owner of the Daily News, and I chose not to. Perhaps I should have followed through. That's a lot of snow over Manhattan, NYC. I worked on Avenue of the Americas. You see, you want proof and I can't provide it over the Internet. But if you'd like, I will send you an autographed copy of my book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry, and also a copy of my Proof Pages. Maybe that is judge what you need to get over the hump you're enduring right now. This offer is for you only for now. Okay, this is too long. God Bless Your Mind And Heart!!

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

I do both. I get help from my friends and other things, I think about and can figure those out on my own. I've been fishing for fish for over 50 years. I can provide. I'm now a fisher of men. Do you wan to follow my Master, my Savior. C'mon Hedshaker, give it a real try; some effort. You won't be sorry. I can guarantee that for you!! All you have to be able to do is love God and Jesus. Your Heavenly Father and His Son. You already love people. I can tell. So you are more than halfway there. And I love you. Do you want me to go to Heaven and find out you aren't there? It will be a *****. It's easier to belief and love, than not. That's going to be that hardest thing in Heaven...finding out some of your friends and family aren't there. It's enough to make your eyes cry from being under great pressure that they might explode.

Michael

Thanks Michael but I think I'll stick with reality just as it is. I could no more believe your god is real than I could the Easter Bunny. I don't think you get that Michael. I love science and Evolution is a very real area of science. I couldn't give that up for crackpot ancient superstitious myths. Never. Not going to happen. No point trying to convert me.

Creationism is daft and you would do well to ditch it. Keep your faith if you must, others seem to manage it but creationism is just plain nuts.

All the best :up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks Michael but I think I'll stick with reality just as it is. I could no more believe your god is real than I could the Easter Bunny. I don't think you get that Michael. I love science and Evolution is a very real area of science. I couldn't give that up for crackpot ancient superstitious myths. Never. Not going to happen. No point trying to convert me.

Dear Hedshaker,

I get it now Hedshaker. You are a staunch atheist. There is no getting around that, I feel. I know you like Science. I like it too. Like chemistry. That was fun, even though I got B's and C's in it. Too many equations. I liked Biology also. And Astronomy, Geology, and Nature. I learned the Darwin stuff, etc. I believed it, just like I was taught. Until I grew a lot older. I believed in Old Earth Creation then. It's really hard to say what happened, so my best bet is probably to just wait and the Lord will tell me. In Science, I got a lot of A's. In Chemistry, B's and C's. I'm not trying to repeat myself here. I'm just saying that Chemistry was the most challenging. God is an excellent Chemist/Creationist with a totally awesome, fine-tuned, wonderful Imagination, to have made all of this.

Creationism is daft and you would do well to ditch it. Keep your faith if you must, others seem to manage it but creationism is just plain nuts.

Good Buddy, Creationism is far from daft. It may have other factors in it that we don't yet know about, but I've read it. Also Jesus came and said nothing wrong about it. Sometimes I feel that there's a secret going on, but that's what it is, a secret. I keep it to myself. I'll find out when God wants me to know for sure.

All the best :up:

May Goodness Follow In Your Wake,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Good to hear from you! Yes, I have not been on too many different theology websites. I was at BeliefNet and also, TheologyWeb. I checked out Christian Forums, but I didn't like any of them. TheoWeb was just about all there was, and it wasn't nothing compared to this here. It was pretty lame. Only a few members. Like maybe 30-40 tops. That's where I met Mark SeaSigh. That's why we were such good friends.
ToL has got a harder edge to it which makes it more interesting to me.
"Happy clappy" Christianity you can keep Michael.
I don't use Twitter but Mark does apparently, since I found his page, perhaps you can talk to him there?

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

I get it now Hedshaker. You are a staunch atheist.

Staunch sceptic Michael. I've grown to not care for the label atheist or atheism and here's why: it assumes that theism is the default position and then adds an A prefix to those who don't subscribe. I don't believe theism is the default position in this day and age. I also don't believe in leprechauns either but I don't call myself Aleprechaun, or Afairy or ASanta or...... you get the picture.

So no, I prefer sceptic since it covers a multitude of things. Also, scepticism is at the very heart of the scientific method and, not to put too finer point on it, scepticism serves me well. No one ever gets one over on me. I'm scam proof.

Cheers.

RobertoKarr

Dear RobertK,

You are too much! No, that's not what I said. That's just how you want to perceive it. You want to choose to be wiped out? That's your decision.

First of all, He's not hardly a dictator! And he's not going to wipe you out because of holding on to one small stupid idea (if it's stupid, then correct your ideas). You are so negative in your speech and you are seeing things all so wrong. You just want to be agnostic because it makes you different. Yippee!!

Michael

:cloud9:

I was born agnostic, my brain structure does not work on blind faith ... I am always changing my ideas, all the time ... For instance I once believed in God, Now I don't... and who knows this may change one day , and change back ... I know one thing, that at the end it really doesn't matter.. no one should be told to accept one idea or the other, or to change their minds ....so stop trying to convert people because you think it will grant you salvation.. "yipeee"

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ToL has got a harder edge to it which makes it more interesting to me.
"Happy clappy" Christianity you can keep Michael.
I don't use Twitter but Mark does apparently, since I found his page, perhaps you can talk to him there?

Hey Buddy!! Yes, it does have a harder edge indeed. It is quite excellent, tbh. You don't have to be a Happy Clappy Christian." No problem.

I do use Twitter and I receive messages from different countries of the world. They read my book. It is highly active and doing well. It's because they go to my personal website. I'd love to get Mark on Twitter. Maybe I can find him if I use Twitter's search function.

So how are things on the pleasant side?? Are you keeping happy?! Hope your day was nice. And the weather? We were sunny most of the day, but it got overcast in the late afternoon. We're going to get down into the lower 70s during this week. We're going to possibly get some rain midweek. You know this is the desert, so rain is always nice. It was 80 something today, but we're having a change moving in. I went to the Dentist today and got my monthly payment down to $40 a month. I was paying $78/mo. Cool eh? That includes a free complete set of x-rays, and a cleaning, and one tooth pulled. They will pull it this coming Tuesday. I can't wait. It hurts some times kinda bad. My teeth are shot now because I was drinking so many soda pops when I quit smoking, and I also wasn't getting enough calcium. My doctor put me on Calcium supplements. They said I won't need dentures. I am hoping for the best. I'm not gonna to worry about it. I'll just deal with one or two teeth at a time. I had such nice teeth before all of the soda and sugar. They said I need about 12 crowns. Eeeeekkk!!

Hey, I'm sorry about the length of this. You be sure to have fun every day. Make Tt Count!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.