Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Life

BANNED
Banned
The Two of you Teamed up on Me, and Reported me to Mods; Until I was Banned.

You were using Foul language and Improper Demeanor with me the Entire time.

Only last week is when I started handing it back to you; and, then you whores Reported Me?

You are a bunch of Little Bitches!

LOL!!!

I'm so Thought with this Place.

Patrick, and Denny; You guys can go Straight to Hell for all I care about you.

Nice IP address Patrick; Couldn't have gotten it, unless you Finally Quoted Me!!!

: )

Nice one!

=M=

I'll see you Evolutionist Whores Later.

I'll check back in every once in a While to see if my ban is Lifted.

Michael, It was nice knowing you; Too bad you couldn't speak with me the Last Time I was Here.

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned

Only last week is when I started handing it back to you; and, then you whores Reported Me?

LOL!!!

Nice one!

=M=

Michael, It was nice knowing you; Too bad you couldn't speak with me the Last Time I was Here.

Well that sums him up well.

I wouldn't count on that

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Catholics are Nasty little Piggies!!!

LOL!!!

I can Smell you Whores from a Mile away!

LOL!!!

=M=

Michael gets to see all this, as Well.

:cheers:

yes he does. we all do. and when you become a danger to yourself or others it becomes an issue. i am alone on one device, i was baptized catholic before kindergarten, fell far away from any church, for a long season. just a Christian, with no grudges or agendas. i work alone. apparently you truly believe "people" are against you, and it is nonsensical. sober up for a solid few days, please. - get some sleep

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well that sums him up well.

I wouldn't count on that

You certainly did do what he said. You were the first to do the cussing. Delmar just didn't notice it because he didn't read back far enough in the thread. I would like you both to not post on this thread any longer or I'm going to put you and patrick jane on ignore. I do not like what you've done.

God Sees All And Judges Also!! Don't You Know That Much?!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Two of you Teamed up on Me, and Reported me to Mods; Until I was Banned.

LOL!!!

I'm so Thought with this Place.

Nice IP address Patrick; Couldn't have gotten it, unless you Finally Quoted Me!!!

Nice one!

=M=

i understand the blame game. it's easy to do and hard not to. blame me only. i am not other people and you take things too serious. please read a post from 2.5 hours ago on the sanity thread, that I did not start. take that advice and act like you thought of it, i don't care. i stopped blaming anything but me one day, and it changed everything. you will do what you want, but WANT something more than this - :patrol:

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
You certainly did do what he said. You were the first to do the cussing. Delmar just didn't notice it because he didn't read back far enough in the thread. I would like to not post on this thread any longer or I'm going to put you and patrick jane on ignore. I do not like what you've done.

God Sees All And Judges Also!! Don't You Know That Much?!

Michael

Yeah this whole not backing up your accusations isn't okay. If you're going to lie about me you better have something to back you up, which there isn't.
However, just a few short hours ago, Mark/Love DID say that he was happy my mother had died recently.
Sorry your buddy was nuts.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When Albert Einstein was working on a formula about the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he believed in God. His answer was that all his life was trying to catch God at His work of creation. Joking or not, Einstein had made a connection between Creation and Evolution as in this case, Evolution of the universe has become akin to Expansion of the universe. Since the universe began, expansion has taken place to this day. If it is possible to say that a theory has become a fact in Science, Expansion is that theory. By the same principle, Evolution of the species is akin to expansion of the species.

Dear Ben Masada,

To me, the expanding Universe means God is STILL CREATING. Not evolution.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't hold your breath Michael, Knight has pretty much perma-banned Mark.:noway:

Dear Alwight,

I don't know if I already answered this to you. My whole thread here has become awry. I'm sorry for that. Please don't let it all scare you away. Miss you!! May God Give You A Peek At His Wonders!!

Michael

:patrol:

:angel:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah this whole not backing up your accusations isn't okay. If you're going to lie about me you better have something to back you up, which there isn't.
However, just a few short hours ago, Mark/Love DID say that he was happy my mother had died recently.

You already admitted a few posts back that you were cussing in only one post. I say two or more. If I actually have to go back and find the post, I will. Then what? I'm not lying about you. I don't do that. God says there is no place in heaven for liars. See Rev. 21:27. He who maketh a lie shall not enter into heaven. Read it and reconsider your stance. Lying more won't help at all. If you want to go to heaven, you might as well 'fess up. God is watching you. I don't need the proof because you know you did the deed and God knows also. My buddy is not nuts. You started it. You thought you could post any cuss word you wanted and it would be fine. Well God knows about that also. You're in trouble with Him.

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

i agree, and God Bless you Denny. somehow we got connected in this. blame it all on me Michael, and STOP using my name on this thread and i will say nothing on it. we disagree on many things, and let's leave it right there. i reported mark a few times in one night, never before. I "work" WITH no one. leave me alone please. God Bless you - :patrol: -

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
i agree, and God Bless you Denny. somehow we got connected in this. blame it all on me Michael, and STOP using my name on this thread and i will say nothing on it. we disagree on many things, and let's leave it right there. i reported mark a few times in one night, never before. I "work" WITH no one. leave me alone please. God Bless you - :patrol: -

Sure! Leave Me Alone Also! God Sees It All, So You'll Answer To Him!!

Michael

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Sure! Leave Me Alone Also! God Sees It All, So You'll Answer To Him!!

Michael

As will you. And yes I'd like you to produce evidence of what you claim or admit you were wrong.
1st day here I cursed twice and was warned, and one was just d--n. Since then I have used 0 curse words. A word I used as a lighter term for sex also got me a warning but as it was describing the fact that animals engage in homosexual "things" I hardly think it was merited.
I did nothing to start anything with Mark. His wild accusations that Patrick, myself, and several others were one person did that. Look at my profile messages why don't you? Did I ever send any to him? No. I never reported him either. So go ahead and prove me a liar:find where I cussed at Mark first

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As will you. And yes I'd like you to produce evidence of what you claim or admit you were wrong.
1st day here I cursed twice and was warned, and one was just d--n. Since then I have used 0 curse words. A word I used as a lighter term for sex also got me a warning but as it was describing the fact that animals engage in homosexual "things" I hardly think it was merited.
I did nothing to start anything with Mark. His wild accusations that Patrick, myself, and several others were one person did that. Look at my profile messages why don't you? Did I ever send any to him? No. I never reported him either. So go ahead and prove me a liar:find where I cussed at Mark first

Dear Dennyg1,

I'm not about to go searching through threads and posts to find the instance. I will believe what you say about it instead. You cursed twice in a post. Fine. I see where Mark thought you were all one person. Mark is now banned for life on this TOL site. I guess we might as well be civil with each other for starters, if you want to. Same with patrick jane. I do apologize and I am sorry for what I have accused you of. May God Be With You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

I am sorry and I apologize for my words. I thought you were being more than one person. I was wrong. I take back my words. Please forgive me like Jesus taught us. Thank you and God's Blessings Be Upon You!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't hold your breath Michael, Knight has pretty much perma-banned Mark.:noway:

Dear Alwight,

You were right! Mark got permanently banned. I can't believe it. I didn't know that could happen here. Well, I am sorry for all of the fuss on this thread and hope it will calm down now. Now what's this about my Post Count being 1,750? How do you find that out? Let me know which buttons to press, if you would. Why does it matter who are creationists? May God Always Be With You, Al,

Ciao!

Michael

:cheers:

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.