Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Really long telephoto lens. From very far away.

Dear The Barbarian,

Michael observes:

You always have all of the answers!! Isn't that convenient??!!! Thanks for answering. I still don't know how it was done or what the hell. Is that moon big enough or what?!!! So what else is new lately?? You do know that I am a YEC so far. If that changes soon, I will let you know. I'm praying about it. Right now, I believe if God could create Adam as a man instead of a baby, He can create an Aged Universe just as well. What are your thoughts on that, young man? How old are you? If you're older, it doesn't matter. I'm 59. I feel like I am 21. Bye Barbarian!!

May God Bring You Even Closer To Him!! In Christ's Love,

Michael

:sam:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Barbarian,

That would do it!!! So you've been here since 2001?? That is awesome. Wow! You really need to be a LIFETIME MEMBER! I joined in like mid-2013. Soon, it will be like a year and a half. I am not quite as seasoned, but I do have a lot to share with others. I really appreciate that Knight made this Website for us all to use. It is complex here. It's the best religious site on the Internet that I know of. I know Beliefnet is big too, but this is much more user-friendly and is THE BEST!! Enjoy the holiday season, Barbarian!!

Praise God!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

How did they make that photograph?? Do you know? It is really awesome. So how was your weekend? I hope you and your fiance' had a wonderful weekend and that you got to do some Christmas shopping. Did you put up a tree this year. I just put a manger scene on my roll top desk. I put it right next to the Pieta. Well, I'm on early, but I do have to take off in about 20 mins. Sure missed you, dude!!

God Bring Wonderful Things Upon Your Life,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure much like Barbie said; It's a nice one, Michael. : D

It's not Mine, I could find you the Site it came from.

=M=

Ephemeral.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQCyFvAmIlY/VDIx9L6tRWI/AAAAAAAACss/i2v4j30jzhw/

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear keypurr,

Fancy that. It's wonderful that you decided to post here. We talk about more than just Creation and evolution, as you can tell. So wonderful to hear from you again. Have an Ecstatic Christmas and Make It Count!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
cadry and seasigh have 6800 between them. jk

Dear patrick jane,

Cadry and SeaSigh hardly have 6800 between them. We don't even have 500 between us yet. I've had tons of friends visit here. Even you a few times. So see? It's been a great many friends and even some acquaintances who've visited. Tons of other people. What's jk stand for? (Just kidding!) OMG! So how was your day? I do hope 2morrow is even better! What city and state do you live in??

May God Add To Your Countenance,

Michael

:sam:

:bowser:

:sleep:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have a great Christmas, yourself, Michael.

Dear The Barbarian,

Well, thank you! You have an exceptional Christmas this year, also. So you were right about the pic of the annular eclipse. Long telephoto lens? I thought you were joking. I'm sorry. Sometimes, I don't know what to think.

Eight days until Christmas. I have a lot of good memories of when I was younger at Christmas. Always wonderful memories, except the Christmas I spent on Staten Island, NYC. No heat. No tree. No food. I had just moved that day (on Christmas) into the flat I was renting (the upstairs of a house). It's just the heat had not been turned on yet. I called my family back in Michigan and heard them all having a great time in the background. I sure wished I were with them instead of Staten Island. Oh well, I've gone off-topic again. And the Staten Island Ferry Boat had it's genomes all out of place. There, is that better? Just joking!

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Michael

:rain:

:D

:party:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm sure much like Barbie said; It's a nice one, Michael. : D

It's not Mine, I could find you the Site it came from.

=M=

Ephemeral.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AQCyFvAmIlY/VDIx9L6tRWI/AAAAAAAACss/i2v4j30jzhw/

Dear Mark,

No, you don't have to bother finding the Site it came from. I have it here and it is awesome and filed in my memory. How could I ever forget that? So Barbarian was telling me the truth?? Well, that is awesome and refreshing. Cool!

Jesus Gave ALL That He Could,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I've been to your other threads and you have certain people wanting to talk to you. So I did not post on them yet. You've got your hands full, brother. About those blogs, I don't know if I'm doing it right, but if not, it looks like Angel4Truth might know more than me. You'd have to ask her. I'm sure she would help. She's got 17 blog entries. Well, let me know. I could PM her and ask if she'd help. We'll see what happens.

God's Best!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

How are you doing lately, buddy?! It's been too long since you posted to me!! I'm not too busy to hear from you. I hope you're not to busy to write. I miss you and also Stuu. Do you know if he's okay? I've heard from Alwight and gcthomas, but not you two. Just got finished eating some scrumptious spaghetti (I made it with petite diced tomatoes and tomato paste this time). Well, it does look like I'm having Prime Rib for Christmas. I found two stores that had it on sale. It was that or Porterhouse. Filet Mignon is really nice fried in butter, but it's gone so fast. Porterhouses always put a smile on my face and a good feeling in my belly. I should become a vegetarian, eh?? Someday soon, maybe!

Are you enjoying the holiday season, Hedshaker?? Pretty soon it'll be 2015!! Can you believe it? The years fly by when you get older. But I still feel young, so that's interesting. How's things going with your putting together new music?? The sky's the limit, eh? I'm going to my nephew's soon to jam on guitars and do some singing. I've got the 12-string guitar and he bought me new, expensive strings and he wants to put them on my guitar. It's a birthday present from him. It's a job doing 12 strings! He's got a music studio that we'll play in. The kids will be gone for a week, so we can play until the early nighttime.

Well, will close for now. Sure hope to hear from you soon!!

Warmest Wishes, Hedshaker,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DFT_Dave,

Hey, how are you?! How are you enjoying your winter break? It's been kind of cool lately, but NYC is even colder. I'm not sure I'd trade places with someone there right now. You know, Dave, I got a 3-hour interview with a Daily News Reporter when I was there. I sent the reporter a short letter detailing my current experiences and he wrote back saying he would not help. So, the Lord told me to write him back and say that God is sending 7 inches of snow within 48 hours of him reading my letter, so that this reporter would know that God was with me and that what I had written to him was part of my Testimony (of what I had witnessed from the Lord and certain angels, and two visits from the Holy Ghost, and three visions). The Lord had first visited me 3 years prior to me being in NYC. No man is a prophet in his own land. I was working at ABC-TV at the time, in the Accounting Dept. working for a Comptroller. Well Dave, what do you think about this?? Hope you can find my post and write me back!! You're one of my favorite people, TBH!! God Bless and Keep You Joyful!!

MichaelCadry

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello Dear Resodko,

How are you doing? I see you are a very newbie! Well, thank you for posting here. Everyone is welcome. Are you enjoying the feelings of the Holiday Season? I feel very much more love during these days, even though I also do most of the year. Are you Christian? Do you believe in Creation or Evolution, or both? I personally believe in Creation and not evolution. I think if God said He made it in 6 days, that He did exactly what He said. Why lie, eh? He said He made the Universe a few days before He created Adam and Eve. I believe it. Now even if each day were 6 million days long, that would only at up to 42 million years. I doubt if He did it that way, to be honest. Nope, I don't think so. He's too Omnipotent for that. But if I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize and take my stripes, if necessary. Believing God even exists is a stretch. Much less believing He spoke things into existence. And He sent His Son to us. A way for us to be forgiven and be with Him for eternity. What more could we ask, for those who believe?? Well, will close for now. I don't want to overwhelm you!

Much Love Indeed, In Christ Jesus, resodko,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear resodko,

How are you today? Haven't heard back from you. You are quite a newbie!! How do you like things so far here? I liked it so very much that I became a LIFETIME MEMBER just a month or so ago!! Hope you find it just as much fun as I did! May God Enrich Your Life And Bless You Abundantly!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.