Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

Did you get my message on the other thread?? It was nice to finally chat with you again. You were gone a LOOONG time. Now MarkS is missing. I guess everyone needs a break sometimes. Does your family believe in Christmas? Are you going to get any presents?? Is everyone an atheist? I hope things have been going well with you and that you are kind to others. It's best for you that way. Treat them how you'd like to be treated. It's a universal symbol of Love. Love can really make you very happy! I don't know where I'd be without it. So what's been keepin' you busy?? Do you have a hobby or two? I like to play my 12-string guitar and sing. I used to sing in lounges in 3 different states. Good money. My stage fright finally got to me and I gave it up. I just jam with friends or by myself now. Gonna get together with my nephew and his girlfriend, Tori, after Christmas to jam in their studio.

Oh well, I hope you are looking forward to another New Year soon, at least. You take good care of yourself and enjoy each day.

May Much Good Be With You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Stuu,

You got banned again??!! Don't you ever learn? You have to be more careful. Of course there were eyewitness accounts of Jesus being on earth and also the many things He did. How could you think otherwise?? We've got it recorded for the people that followed Him to know Him better. And even of John the Baptist, there were eyewitness accounts, so not only Jesus, but also those people who were friends and family. John the Baptist was Jesus' cousin. He said there are none as great as John! How would you like to live in the wilderness and sleep on the ground, and eat grasshoppers and honey all the time?? Just to subsist? And be an inspiration to those others around you and teaching them to repent, and prepare the way for Jesus? I digress. How many days, I wonder, do you have to be banned for? God Help You. He's All You've Really Got, Stuart!! I am a fisher of men. I go to those who don't have God yet. I don't go to those who have God already as often, because they don't need me. So don't think it is weird that I mingle with atheists and evolutionists!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

Why don't you post to me any more? I thought we were better friends than that. Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough before. I said I haven't been gay for over 8 years now. I don't practice it, and I abstain from it, and am a eunuch for Jesus and God. I don't have sex period. I love God more than I love being gay. So what would you expect me to do?? My whole life revolves around Him and Jesus. So I hope I've cleared that up now. I will not trade God or Jesus for being gay. It's against my belief system now. But neither do I condemn those who are gay, for that's God's decision. I happen to know that He loves them regardless, just as we all sin and have to be forgiven. I'd never have gotten this far if He hadn't loved me unconditionally through that phase in my life, and I am forever thankful to Him. Well, I have to get to sleep, so will hope to hear from you, if you wish. There are two sides to each coin.

God's Forgiveness, Love And Understanding Is Infinitely Greater Than Man's!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Well, it seems to be that Creation is the Truth and not evolution. Creation wins!! We've struck down evolution three times now, and despite them being totally opposed, they just start over as if it never happened. They don't know what else to talk about. We will always have something to talk about because we believe in a true fact, whereas they don't. So they will have a poodlesaurus, or whatever George Affleck called it. That was so hilarious, but true. Well, will chat with you later.

Praise The Lord!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome Back, Mark!!!

Welcome Back, Mark!!!

Hi Michael!!!

: D

Hope your Christmas Hanukkah season is Going Great!!!

=M=

Dear Mark,

It is going pretty wonderful, thank God. And how about you?? Mark, I've been busy answering your threads, and kept them here for the most part, I hope. But they are all expecting answers from you, so read some of the posts a few posts back, unless you miss something. Patrick jane got called to work too, so he's been missing, but happy!! You keep busy and I'll be back in less than a couple hours. 2:30 a.m. your time. I hope you'll be here.

It's so good to have you back!!!!

Michael

:drum:

:wave:

:salute:

:eek:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Hey Buddy! How're you doing? I hope you are happy about the coming New Year!! It may be quite a year. How is your Mom doing these days? You live on an Island, right? So you are surrounded by water, right? Doesn't that make it kinda cold during the winter? You've got salty seawater all around you. Are there any 'sandy beaches.' We have rocky beaches here. It hurts your feet. A lot of the lakes here are man-made. But they are beautiful with the mountains surrounding them. Well, I do hope that you have an excellent week ahead!!

Will chat later.

Blessed Wishes,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Hey Buddy! How're you doing? I hope you are happy about the coming New Year!! It may be quite a year. How is your Mom doing these days? You live on an Island, right? So you are surrounded by water, right? Doesn't that make it kinda cold during the winter? You've got salty seawater all around you. Are there any 'sandy beaches.' We have rocky beaches here. It hurts your feet. A lot of the lakes here are man-made. But they are beautiful with the mountains surrounding them. Well, I do hope that you have an excellent week ahead!!

Will chat later.

Blessed Wishes,

Michael
Thanks Michael, sadly my mum doesn't get around so good these days, getting old is not much fun if you've still got a few marbles left but can't do much more than sit. Many of her fellow residents however don't seem to have too much awareness any more, perhaps it's better sometimes to just fade away? :idunno:

The Gulf Stream in sea here keeps us warmer than many other places and most beaches here have at least some sand.

Happy Christmas.
:wave2:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Thank you so much for the 'Happy Christmas"!!! I hope you have an excellent Christmas also, buddy!! How old is your Mom? Maybe she's not old enough to even be in a health facility. My Aunt was in one, but she had lost her memory (Alzheimer's or Dementia). She could not even recognize her own son and in the last stages, she didn't speak or hear. She was off in her own place.

So you have some sandy beaches?! You lucky son of a gun! Sounds like a very nice place to live, TBH. I have to stay in Phoenix though. I have my reasons. Florida is really nice too. My sister and bro-in-law, and niece, and great nieces and a nephew live there also. Warmer than here for now. We hit a high of 68 degrees today. That's not half bad. Kind of windy though.

Well, I should get going. Know that I want the best for you and I hope everything is going well with your 'project.' Will PM you soon!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

It is going pretty wonderful, thank God. And how about you?? Mark, I've been busy answering your threads, and kept them here for the most part, I hope. But they are all expecting answers from you, so read some of the posts a few posts back, unless you miss something. Patrick jane got called to work too, so he's been missing, but happy!! You keep busy and I'll be back in less than a couple hours. 2:30 a.m. your time. I hope you'll be here.

It's so good to have you back!!!!

Michael

:drum:

:wave:

:salute:

:eek:

Hey buddy!

Sorry I missed this Yesterday.

Yes, I have been working the Factory for a While, they call me in from time to time to do QC and whatnot on various Parts from China, sometimes I weld MIG not TIG and other Such Things as Well, (Braising, Soldering).

Well, you have a Great Night Buddy!!!

And a Happy Christmas and Hanukkah season of Fun and Happiness.

I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Thank you so very much!! I'm glad you are getting some work around Christmastime. You could prob. use the extra money! Mark, are your parents both still alive? Do you live with them? Hey, I'm going to post a copy of a post that I wrote on your Modern Animals thread. Sound good? Since we're so close, I figured you wouldn't mind. I may just blog a copy of it. I want you to learn to blog so that some of your more intricate posts can be preserved for a long time. Angel4Truth will help you with it, I believe. She tried to explain it to me, but I didn't quite figure it all out yet, regardless.

Gettin' any snow??!!

Praise God!!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A copy of a post from Another Thread! (Modern Animals, etc.)

Dear Alwight,

You make that post a bit short! Just duh? I'm thinking that evolution has not been proven. To you, I suppose the Creation has not been proven, either, right? But we have volumes of books, in the Bible, that record the history of life. You don't give them much credence. I'm sorry about that because you are really missing out on a lot. Alwight, why would the Bible be the best-selling book of all time. Known all over the world. And why would I have been visited by an angel saying, "Fear God, and give Him glory, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the seas, and the fountains of waters??" Would I lie to you Alwight?? Don't you trust my sanity at all. Of course, I was astonished at seeing and hearing the angel. His brightness was more than the brightest star in heaven and he appeared to me as a ball of light. And his voice was booming out in the bedroom I was in, filling the room with his voice, a loud, commanding, authoritative, and beautiful sound. I could not take my eyes away from watching him, for I had never seen an angel before and I was afraid I'd never see one again. Finally, the thought came to me to call my then girlfriend over to my house, so I could tell her what was happening with me. I told her no sex until marriage, so I have had girlfriends. We are still very close to this day. She knows my story and I know hers. She has been married and divorced, and I'm not getting involved with that wedding-wise at all. But I do love her deeply. We've had such fantastic times together over the years. But I digress. She was there when the reporter called after getting 7 inches of snow as proof that the Lord had visited me. The Lord spoke to me and said to write to this reporter and tell him that 7 inches of snow would fall on his newspaper building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter, so that he would know that God was with me. I never brought all of this up to you because you are an atheist.

God Bless You Tons, Alwight!!

Michael

alwight

A copy of a post from Another Thread! (Modern Animals, etc.)

Dear Alwight,

You make that post a bit short! Just duh? I'm thinking that evolution has not been proven. To you, I suppose the Creation has not been proven, either, right? But we have volumes of books, in the Bible, that record the history of life. You don't give them much credence. I'm sorry about that because you are really missing out on a lot. Alwight, why would the Bible be the best-selling book of all time. Known all over the world. And why would I have been visited by an angel saying, "Fear God, and give Him glory, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him Who made the earth and heaven, and the seas, and the fountains of waters??" Would I lie to you Alwight?? Don't you trust my sanity at all. Of course, I was astonished at seeing and hearing the angel. His brightness was more than the brightest star in heaven and he appeared to me as a ball of light. And his voice was booming out in the bedroom I was in, filling the room with his voice, a loud, commanding, authoritative, and beautiful sound. I could not take my eyes away from watching him, for I had never seen an angel before and I was afraid I'd never see one again. Finally, the thought came to me to call my then girlfriend over to my house, so I could tell her what was happening with me. I told her no sex until marriage, so I have had girlfriends. We are still very close to this day. She knows my story and I know hers. She has been married and divorced, and I'm not getting involved with that wedding-wise at all. But I do love her deeply. We've had such fantastic times together over the years. But I digress. She was there when the reporter called after getting 7 inches of snow as proof that the Lord had visited me. The Lord spoke to me and said to write to this reporter and tell him that 7 inches of snow would fall on his newspaper building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter, so that he would know that God was with me. I never brought all of this up to you because you are an atheist.

God Bless You Tons, Alwight!!

Michael

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4160812&postcount=371

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I have written two different posts to you and they have not taken. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I am hungry and so I will go eat and come back later. God Bless You Immensely!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I managed to get a PM to you. Check it out! This should take too! Hope that Santa brought you all that you wanted. I'm going to my nephew's 2morrow evening to jam down on guitar and vocals. We will sing until 1a.m. or so. That's usually what happens. He's got a keyboard (I've got one also, but I usually stick to my 12-string guitar). It should be quite fun because his girlfriend's children are with their Dad for a week, so we won't have to worry about them being up too late with the noise and all.

I may have a couple margaritas. We'll see. Will chat with you again soon, Al!!

Warmest Regards,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

Praise God and Jesus Indeed!! Yes, I listened to your Music by the Beach Boys. I didn't know they did ANY Christmas songs. You find everything!! Very excellent! You might notice some other posts I've made on different threads that you might frequent. Try to be
'understanding,' is all I ask!

God Already Is (Understanding)!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Well, I am going to get going for now and hit the sack. I've had quite a full day cooking and all. I do LOVE to talk with you. You MUST KNOW THAT!! You take good care and I hope we can chat some more 2morrow!!!

May God's Love Always Abide Within You!!

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I managed to get a PM to you. Check it out! This should take too! Hope that Santa brought you all that you wanted. I'm going to my nephew's 2morrow evening to jam down on guitar and vocals. We will sing until 1a.m. or so. That's usually what happens. He's got a keyboard (I've got one also, but I usually stick to my 12-string guitar). It should be quite fun because his girlfriend's children are with their Dad for a week, so we won't have to worry about them being up too late with the noise and all.

I may have a couple margaritas. We'll see. Will chat with you again soon, Al!!

Warmest Regards,

Michael
Got it Michael. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.