MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Glad you liked that, Michael;

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Blue Christmas - The Beach Boys

Dear Mark,

Good music! I usually use the word "Great" only for God. So you are getting Christmas and Friday off TOO??!! Did you work today? Do you get paid for Thursday and Friday? I know it's a long shot. The way employers are now, you are lucky to get Christmas Day off with or without pay. It's no longer an employee's market. Job's are too scarce. Oh, how things have changed. I remember the days when I was making $14/hour. Those days are gone though.

I have something personal to say to you, so I will PM you. It's about getting married. Talk with you soon.

Go Creationists!!

Michael

:juggle:

:king:

:spam:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

Good music! I usually use the word "Great" only for God. So you are getting Christmas and Friday off TOO??!! Did you work today? Do you get paid for Thursday and Friday? I know it's a long shot. The way employers are now, you are lucky to get Christmas Day off with or without pay. It's no longer an employee's market. Job's are too scarce. Oh, how things have changed. I remember the days when I was making $14/hour. Those days are gone though.

I have something personal to say to you, so I will PM you. It's about getting married. Talk with you soon.

Go Creationists!!

Michael

:king:

I feel that Exact Same Way!!!

: D

Hi Michael!!!

Happy Hanukkah/Christmas Season, and Have Fun!!!

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

You've got the next two days off, eh? That's really fantastic!! Hey, are you in a Union job? I hope they pay you well. The job I had when I was getting $14/hr. was a Union shop. Did you take a nap today? I can't believe all the energy you have to stay up this late. What shift do you work? Days? Oh well, enjoy the time off while you can. We've got to go to my sister's tomorrow to help her with her A/C for the house. Just have to winterize it using a couple of tarps. And visit with her for a while. She has M/S, Mark. (Multiple Sclerosis). But it's in remission and she's doing fine for a few years now. Ok, I'd best get going. Will chat with you 2morrow, Mark!!

May God Answer All Of Your Prayers!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Did you take a nap today?

Yes!
It was a Splendid one!!!

I slept for a good six hours!

=M=

But my friend Justin was in town, and he wanted to drink a beer.

The Lady is Home now; so I will see you all Later!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you take a nap today?

Yes!
It was a Splendid one!!!

I slept for a good six hours!

=M=

But my friend Justin was in town, and he wanted to drink a beer.

The Lady is Home now; so I will see you all Later!!!

Dear Mark,

Thanks so much for posting at 6:30 a.m. You stayed up ALL night, didn't you? I can't believe it. Watched the sun rise, eh? I didn't get a nap today, myself. So I probably won't last too long 2nite. Will try. You are so thoughtful and kind! I sure know how to pick good friends. I have very MANY excellent friends. Friends who would die in my place and myself also for them. The love runs deep. I'm not a fair weather friend. What matters with me is what's on the inside that counts. Hey Mark, do you smoke cigs too? Ah, you're young. If you don't smoke, don't start. And it you do smoke, God's not going to bite your head off, but I would consider taking Chantix to help you quit. That's how I did it. It took me three tries and my insurance company let me get Chantix on three different occasions. If they would not have, I'd never have been able to quit. Thank God for them. So Cool!!

Well, I'll get running. Chat with you in a bit!!

Michael

:chew:

:shut:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I did stay up all night and the Next day, Yes.

Work in the Morning, Though. Off to beddy by I Go~
I have smoked, so very many Ciggs.
I just had one actually!!!

Are you some kind of "Mind Reader"; I'm just kidding!!!
You know that.
Night, Michael!!!

Did Barbie just say, that he realized, that there are no transitional fossils?

What have we been saying to you People this whole time?!!

LOL!!!

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did stay up all night and the Next day, Yes.

Work in the Morning, Though. Off to beddy by I Go~
I have smoked, so very many Ciggs.
I just had one actually!!!

Dear Mark,

I thought you stayed up all night, but I didn't know you stayed up the Next Day also. It's because you're so young yet. I don't think I could do that anymore without pharmaceuticals. I used to smoke like a chimney, one after the other it seems, and sometimes two at once. Lighting one up with one lit up in the ashtray!!

Are you some kind of "Mind Reader"; I'm just kidding!!!
You know that.
Night, Michael!!!

Did Barbie just say, that he realized, that there are no transitional fossils?

What have we been saying to you People this whole time?!!

LOL!!!

=M=

Mark, If I could read minds, don't you think I'd be richer than I am now?? I'd be rolling in cash, with diamonds!!

So far, I haven't heard from Brabie. That sounds better, eh? Brabra Streisand!! I just posted it so should hear something later or by 2morrow. Yeah, see how he likes that moniker.

Will chat with you again soon? God Be With You In Your Dreams!!

Michael

:jawdrop:

:sigh:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Well, when are you going to answer my post?? The post above this one! By the way, I did what you told me. We're freezing here in Phoenix, AZ. A low of 36 in the city last night. A low of 32 in the suburbs. Got to cover the plants. The cactus don't have trouble making it though. Well, I'll chat with you in a bit in a PM!!

God Bless Your Soul!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Did you hear; Red Lobster has a new Menu?

Did you Hear, who Bought them out?

May 16, 2014 · Darden Restaurants to sell Red Lobster to investment firm Golden Gate Capital for 2.1 billion (Candy Bars).

th

Mc'y Dees?

th

=M=

http://www.goldengatecap.com/

http://goldengatestudios.com/

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/6083Z:US/chart

MUSIC!!!

I can hear Music - The Beach Boys

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you hear; Red Lobster has a new Menu?

Did you Hear, who Bought them out?

May 16, 2014 · Darden Restaurants to sell Red Lobster to investment firm Golden Gate Capital for $2.1 billion.

th

Mc'y Dees?

th

=M=

http://www.goldengatecap.com/

http://goldengatestudios.com/

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/6083Z:US/chart

MUSIC!!!

I can hear Music - The Beach Boys

Dear Mark,

Red Lobster used to be my most favorite restaurant. I loved their bread. Yummm!! And Caesar salad. An a lobster tail. Biggest one available or else have a few different ones. No, just this year, I've been there twice this year and three times last year. I finally saw that Walmart had two good-sized Lobster Tails for $16 (two in a pack, maybe 8-12 oz?, tails. Anyway, I now just buy me two packages of tails and Bill one pkg. That way, I get 4 tails and Bill gets 2 tails. All for $50!! I'm saving money all the way to the bank. So I've done that about 3 times so far this year. Now, I don't plan to go back to Red Lobster ever. I don't broil mine, I steam them. Just scrumptious! In butter and Lawry's Garlic Salt, and maybe a touch of lemon or lime juice, depending upon the person. Will never go to Red Lobster again. Now if I could only get their bread recipe, I'd have it made.

Hey Bro'. Keep Up The Good Work!! And don't think about leaving this website. It's too fun, eh?

Michael

:jawdrop:

:shut:

:chew: :spam:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I love that place!
It's where My Wife and I went when we First Met.
Also, I went there to Eat Today, and got the "SeaSide Platter".
It was Directly under the "Admiral's Feast".

Mostly Shrimp, but it was So Tasty! : D

=M=

I'm thinking of Making up a Salmon.

So, very Good.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love that place!
It's where My Wife and I went when we First Met.
Also, I went there to Eat Today, and got the "SeaSide Platter".
It was Directly under the "Admiral's Feast".

Mostly Shrimp, but it was So Tasty! : D

=M=

I'm thinking of Making up a Salmon.

So, very Good.

Dear Mark,

What a surprise. Yes, shrimp is really nice, but it's gone up in price so much, that I just don't get it. Seems like the lobster tail is cheaper. Hey, I've thawed out some salmon, which we are having for dinner 2morrow. Is that a coincidence! I'm going to cook it in white wine with some dill weed and lemon pepper on it. Delicious.

Hopefully will get to chat with you soon. I'll be on again in a couple hours.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear MarkS,

It looks like we've scared away most of the evolutionists. You've had some very convincing proof that evolution is just bloating and gas, and cannot be proven. Moreover, that everything was made by a Higher Power according to the Holy Bible. What more do they want? They will lay low for a day or two and then start up with their old rhetoric. Heck, even my buddies don't stop by to let me know how they're doing. They could at least PM me. I don't what happened to Stuu. I mean this is a Creation vs. Evolution thread, but it does look like evolution did lose, so might as well let this thread go down the tubes. Hedshaker, gcthomas, noguru {the Christian evolutionist}, and Stuart. I hope I haven't left anyone out. Do you want to post to me here? What thread are you coagulating at now to explain your beliefs. I know there are some that I am not remembering and I ask you to please stop in for a short and let me know what's new and how life is treating you. Alwight, I will post to you now and also post a new PM for private messages between us. Okay, and Hedshaker, it's been too long for you especially to not post a few words. Well, would be nice to hear from all of you. I'd best get going.

Warmest Wishes,

Michael

alwight

Hi Michael, happy new year. :cheers:

Dear MarkS,

It looks like we've scared away most of the evolutionists.
Scared away? I really don't think so.:nono:

You've had some very convincing proof that evolution is just bloating and gas, and cannot be proven.
Scientific theories do not involve "proof", but Mark perhaps rather does set the standards of bloviating and hot air around here imo. None of which is "proof" or falsification that anything is at all wrong with the ToE as a reasonable and rational explanation of all the evidence.

Moreover, that everything was made by a Higher Power according to the Holy Bible. What more do they want?
Perhaps everything was indeed brought about by a higher power, I really don't claim to know. But there is no reason at all to believe that anything has magically been created, as is, out of thin air.
The ToE is simply a (the?) natural explanation which explains the evidence, which doesn't require presumptions of un-evidenced miraculous events.

They will lay low for a day or two and then start up with their old rhetoric. Heck, even my buddies don't stop by to let me know how they're doing. They could at least PM me. I don't what happened to Stuu.
Come on Michael, you must have realised that Stuu has been banned. I don't think anyone is neglecting you, it's just the time of year, after all this is a public arena, not a private social meeting place.

I mean this is a Creation vs. Evolution thread, but it does look like evolution did lose, so might as well let this thread go down the tubes. Hedshaker, gcthomas, noguru {the Christian evolutionist}, and Stuart. I hope I haven't left anyone out. Do you want to post to me here?
Threads come and go, it's just what happens.

What thread are you coagulating at now to explain your beliefs. I know there are some that I am not remembering and I ask you to please stop in for a short and let me know what's new and how life is treating you.
People post perhaps when they have something to say regarding the topic, or what has been said, but frankly Michael I don't think that you actually do have all that much to say about Darwinian evolution as an explanation of the evidence, but then again neither does Mark, if you boil away his bluster. If there is a problem with Darwinian evolution then I don't think that it's being highlighted here.

Alwight, I will post to you now and also post a new PM for private messages between us. Okay, and Hedshaker, it's been too long for you especially to not post a few words. Well, would be nice to hear from all of you. I'd best get going.

Warmest Wishes,

Michael
You'd probably make a good mother hen Michael. ;)

Why don't you write me?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Hi Michael!!!

I'm sure JD will be back after Vacation.

Cheer Up Michael, those Evolutionists are Resilient, until they realize that the Fossil Record Disproves Evolution.

Hi AL!!!

Darwinian Evolution seems to Suggest that all the Modern Species of animals, has A Single Common Ancestor; And that they All Descended from Micro-Organisms.

When Examining the Fossil Record, the Very First Animals that Appear, Contained Modern Looking Animal Anatomy; such as Eyes, and Legs.

If the Theory of evolution is True; Why does the Fossil Record Directly disprove the Theory?

=M=

alwight

When Examining the Fossil Record, the Very First Animals that Appear, Contained Modern Looking Animal Anatomy; such as Eyes, and Legs.
From my understanding Mark the first fossilised creatures to develop a degree of vision are thought to have had a major advantage and would have quickly dominated, while legs in vertebrates at least aren't really a requirement for aquatic creatures. :plain:

If the Theory of evolution is True; Why does the Fossil Record Directly disprove the Theory?

=M=
Maybe because that's only true inside your head?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
From my understanding Mark the first fossilised creatures to develop a degree of vision are thought to have had a major advantage and would have quickly dominated, while legs in vertebrates at least aren't really a requirement for aquatic creatures. :plain:

Maybe because that's only true inside your head?

What does this Say to Yah?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilobite

From Wiki's Trilobite Article, Above;

Origins

Early trilobites show all the features of the trilobite group as a whole; there do not seem to be any transitional or ancestral forms showing or combining the features of trilobites with other groups (e.g. early arthropods).[13] Morphological similarities between trilobites and early arthropod-like creatures such as Spriggina, Parvancorina, and other "trilobitomorphs" of the Ediacaran period of the Precambrian are ambiguous enough to make detailed analysis of their ancestry far from compelling.[10][14] Morphological similarities between early trilobites and other Cambrian arthropods (e.g. the Burgess Shale fauna and the Maotianshan shales fauna) make analysis of ancestral relationships difficult.[15] However, it is still reasonable to assume that the trilobites share a common ancestor with other arthropods before the Ediacaran-Cambrian boundary. (Safe to Assume? LOL!!! =M=) Evidence suggests that significant diversification had already occurred before trilobites were preserved in the fossil record, easily allowing for the "sudden" appearance of diverse trilobite groups with complex derived characteristics (e.g. eyes).[6][16]
Divergence and extinction
Olenoides erratus from the Mt. Stephen Trilobite Beds (Middle Cambrian) near Field, British Columbia, Canada

Hey, the Trilobite Contained all the Anatomy it had originally the Entire time it Lived on this Planet!!!

It's almost like all Modern Animals Didn't Descend from the Same Ancient Ancestor!
Instead, it seems that Animals are just Appearing in the Fossil Record, with all the Same anatomy their Obvious Descendants do Today.

Consider that the Horseshoe Crab has been found in the Same Earth as the Trilobites, and the Horseshoe Crab is still alive today.

If evolution does happen, why is there still a Horseshoe crab?

If we lost the Trilobites to "Mass Extinctions", why did the Horseshoe Crabs live through them?

If man Evolved from Lucy's Kind; where are all the Australopithecine today?

After All, Evolutionists believe that Lucy's Species descended from Chimp Like Animals, and Before that Monkeys.

If all these Monkeys and Chimps are alive today; What happened to Lucy's Species?

=M=

Status
Not open for further replies.