Creation vs. Evolution II

Status
Not open for further replies.

6days

God formed man out of the dust of the earth. Ergo, man was not "created". He was "made".
You aren't being consistent....
The words are used interchangeably in Hebrew and in scripture. In fact even in back to back verses in Genesis 1. V26 God is speaking of making man.
V27 God created man. You are trying to create a false distinction between two words to support false doctrine.

It seems you believe in some form of gap theory. If so, your inconsistent approach to 'Create' and 'made', is just the start of having to reinterpret much of scripture...An approach that weakens, and / or destroys the Gospel.

CR..... I don't know what you believe, but it seems you reject / reinterpret what God says to fit some belief system. Back to where we started..... God's Word says He destroyed the world that was...Yet, you argue he didn't.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before he even asked it. :up:

Actually, Cadry is a drug-addled lunatic.

He's as much a creationist as Omega is an evolutionist.

Stripe,

I've tried always to be kind and decent, and friendly with you, despite your peculiarities. You don't know me in the slightest! You don't know much about everything period. You just like to interject your spurious, short atrocities for sport and fun, eh? If I were as you say, re: drug-addled and not a creationist, then how did I keep together an extensive thread for so long. Could you do that, Stripe? You can't seem to even handle a post here, much less more than that. Usually, your posts are a few words, to one sentences, long. Staccato style!! I don't want to engage with you right now. I am very sleepy and would rather just go to sleep. Some other time. If you're so good, you go and start an extremely long thread, Stripe? One with over 1/2 million views. Go for it, big guy! Yeah, I am the lame one, eh? You're bogus!! Take a shot of Jesus in the arm, Stripe. You need something badly and fast!! I am very loving as I was taught by Jesus. But even Jesus overturned the money changers tables out of being upset.

Michael

Last edited:

Cross Reference

You aren't being consistent....
The words are used interchangeably in Hebrew and in scripture. In fact even in back to back verses in Genesis 1. V26 God is speaking of making man.
V27 God created man. You are trying to create a false distinction between two words to support false doctrine.

It seems you believe in some form of gap theory. If so, your inconsistent approach to 'Create' and 'made', is just the start of having to reinterpret much of scripture...An approach that weakens, and / or destroys the Gospel.

CR..... I don't know what you believe, but it seems you reject / reinterpret what God says to fit some belief system. Back to where we started..... God's Word says He destroyed the world that was...Yet, you argue he didn't.

Wrong! You lack insight to make even proper elementary distinctions. I am not going to argue with you. It's pointless for that reason. Why not ask yourself how God the "made" the heavens? What did He make them out of? . . or rather did He simply speak them into existence?

6days

Wrong! You lack insight to make even proper elementary distinctions.
Slightly sorry you are frustrated CR. God's Word however does not align with your beliefs. The words 'bara' and 'asah' are used interchangeably in Hebrew as they (create / made) are in English.
Why not ask yourself how God the "made" the heavens? What did He make them out of? . . or rather did He simply speak them into existence?
Psalm 33:6 By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

The highlighting is not in the original. But the words are used interchangeably in the original.

Cross Reference

Slightly sorry you are frustrated CR. God's Word however does not align with your beliefs. The words 'bara' and 'asah' are used interchangeably in Hebrew as they (create / made) are in English.

Psalm 33:6 By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

The highlighting is not in the original. But the words are used interchangeably in the original.

Thank you for confirming the accuracy of my insight.

Jose Fly

You must realize that 6days and no doubt, Stripe also, have answered your question and you've failed to read it in one of their posts to you.

Then let's take a look, shall we?

In post #191 I linked to a section of a comparative genomics book that describes how evolutionary theory is the foundation for that field of science, and is used to discern genetic function.

In post #227 Stripe claimed "they could have discovered the exact same results approaching the problem with another theory".

In post #229 I asked "Then why aren't creationists doing exactly that?"

In post #231 Stripe said "They are".

In post #233 I responded "Then please show where creationists have utilized their model to discern genetic function."

Now I'll link to every Stripe and 6days post that followed (up to your post that I'm responding to).

Stripe: #234, #243, #250, #265, #268, #270.

6days: #235, #239, #245, #247, #248, #256, #257, #260, #266, #267.

In which one of those posts did either of them show where creationists have used their model to discern genetic function?

You know what you can do with your 'guarantee,' don't you?

Yeah. I can consider it entirely accurate.

Lo siento {I'm sorry about it},

Question for you....why are you defending documented liars who call you names? Is it for no other reason than they're also Christians?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In post #191 I linked to a section of a comparative genomics book that describes how evolutionary theory is the foundation for that field of science, and is used to discern genetic function.

Dear Jose,

Evidently, it is felt that there is another means of obtaining the same evidence and results. Creationists don't believe in Evolution. It is something a man made up by deducing a result from a lie in his brain. In other words, he thinks things are related because of their looks. It is Satan who put that lie in his head. God created man and ape, and chimps, separately. That much I KNOW!! So you go and believe what you want. As for the rest of your trivialities, I'm sorry that you took so very much work to arrive at your conclusion. I truly admire you for committing yourself to such a task. Thanks tons for doing that, Jose!!

Praise The Lord,

Michael

In post #227 Stripe claimed "they could have discovered the exact same results approaching the problem with another theory".

In post #233 I responded "Then please show where creationists have utilized their model to discern genetic function."

Now I'll link to every Stripe and 6days post that followed (up to your post that I'm responding to).

In which one of those posts did either of them show where creationists have used their model to discern genetic function?

Question for you....why are you defending documented liars who call you names? Is it for no other reason than they're also Christians?[/QUOTE]

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Jose,

Evidently, it is felt that there is another means of obtaining the same evidence and results. Also, I am a Creationist and don't believe in Evolution, as far as my beliefs go for myself. It is something a man made up by deducing a result from a lie in his brain. In other words, he thinks things are related because of their looks. It is Satan who put that lie and story of lies in his head. God created man and ape, and chimps, separately. That much I KNOW!! So you go and believe what you want. As for the rest of your trivialities, I'm sorry that you took so very much work to arrive at your conclusion. I truly admire you for committing yourself to such a task. Thanks tons for doing that, Jose!!

As far as I am concerned, we know that God discerned between genomes and genetic functions. He also knows how to alter our genes and genomes as He pleases, and also our RNA, DNA, protons, electrons, and nuclei. He is our Master Chemist and can make a human being out of the dust of the ground. Evidently, there are enough elements and minerals in the soil to create man. And the trees emit oxygen themselves. I've spoken enough about this. So yes, 6days answered you.

Question for you....why are you defending documented liars who call you names? Is it for no other reason than they're also Christians?

I am defending documented Christians who believe in the same God and things that I believe in. We are connected at the heart. Just because Stripe and I had a disagreement, doesn't mean I don't believe a lot of what he says. I just flew off the handle and I do still care about Stripe, whether he cares about me or not. Jesus taught us to even love our enemies, because loving our friends only is no big feat. I am done with the matter. If Stripe cares about me, that is the Lord putting it within him to do so. If not, then, guess what. I follow after Christ, and love people very much. It is in my nature. I don't hold grudges. Jesus taught us not to go to bed without first patching up ill feelings we have with our brethren. It's better than letting it fester. I believe in what God says also. Okay, I've got to go and get some iced rainbow sherbet. God be with you Jose!!

Jesus Loves You, Jose,

Michael

6days

JoseFly said:

Stripe is correct.
JoseFly said:

Stripe is correct.

Jose..... this shouldn't be so difficult for you. An atheist geneticist and a young earth geneticist scientist arrive at the exact same conclusion because they use the exact same science. They study mutation rates, DNA sequences, compare similar genes etc. Their beliefs about history are very different...but, as Stripe said, the geneticists can arrive at same conclusion because they use the same science.

And..... the young earth geneticist will arrive at correct conclusion most often, because they believe in the correct history. They won't just assume a gene...a sequence....an organ, is a useless evolutionary leftover.

6days

You're dodging. You've both claimed to have shown where creationists used their model to discern genetic function. In which post did either of you do that?

Which post? I see where Stripe said that "they could have discovered the exact same results approaching the problem with another theory". He was correct.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Which post? I see where Stripe said that "they could have discovered the exact same results approaching the problem with another theory". He was correct.

You were asked a specific question and responded with Stripey's "woulda, coulda, shoulda" answer. You two, you and Strip-o are pathetic. Try to be honest for a change. Jesus likes that based on your Scripture.

Jose Fly

Which post?

Yes. In which post did either you or Stripe show where creationists used their model to discern genetic function?

I see where Stripe said that "they could have discovered the exact same results approaching the problem with another theory".

And then he said that they actually have done that, which prompted me to ask "Where?" Now you, Stripe, and Michael have all claimed that one of you have shown where creationists used their model to discern genetic function, but amazingly none of you can point to the post where that occurred.

So again, in which post did you or Stripe show where creationists used their model to discern genetic function?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes. In which post did either you or Stripe show where creationists used their model to discern genetic function?
Darwinists hate reading.

And then he said that they actually have done that, which prompted me to ask "Where?" Now you, Stripe, and Michael have all claimed that one of you have shown where creationists used their model to discern genetic function, but amazingly none of you can point to the post where that occurred.
And you'll keep wailing.

So again, in which post did you or Stripe show where creationists used their model to discern genetic function?

Try reading. :thumb:

You could start with your own review post. :chuckle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reactions: Lon
Status
Not open for further replies.