Creation vs. Evolution II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A punk maybe, but one who would easily take stripe or 6 days or anyone else here to the cleaners in debate, without calling Ad Hominem's or engaging in logical fallacies.

Stuu cleverly argued the point not the person. Compare that to the nominal:- ":mock: Stoo" standard of debate......

Why do you think they persistently use minor excuses to give him lengthy bans?

ETA: Not that Stuu has ever complained about that. We all know and accept how the rules are often interpreted :think:

Dear Hedshaker,

Wow, I said Church and everyone scattered! What gives? Even Stuu would not be troubled by it. How long before he'll be back, WizardofOz?? Do you know? I know that he blasphemed the Holy Spirit the last time he got banned. He just doesn't know what he's saying will get him into trouble. But to him, blaspheming the Holy Ghost is okay, because he has no idea who the Holy Ghost is and doesn't know that Jesus said not to do that. He is completely ignorant and innocent this time. It's paragraphs and words that he's never heard before. So, I really don't know what to tell the mods. Stuu doesn't know that he's doing wrong, of course! Stuu does not know what is in our Bible. He's not guilty of anything as far as doing something that he has read is wrong.

Bring Stuu Back!!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Lazy Afternoon,

How are you doing these days? I hope that all is well. It's been a while. I have a Seventh Edition of my book that makes a lot of difference. You really should check it out. It has a totally new Chapter One, and changes in Chapter Ten, and new Chapters 11 and 12. You can read my book by going to the website below. Then you can check it and see how it differs from the book I sent to you. Go to:

www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Once there, left-click on the words 'Book Copy' on the left, then click on the words 'SKU-text2.pdf' After that, two blank pages will come up, which are for autograph or readers' notes. Then on the Third Page, my Title Page will come up: "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen" by Michael W. Cadry. You can use the up and down arrow cursor keys to flip through the pages. It's only 88 pages and quite different than the First Edition. Check it out. Well, see what you think.

Praise God And Give Your Love To Him!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear All,

God And Jesus, They tell us that They Love Us Unconditionally!! Why pass that up, huh? I would suggest that ANY agnostics or atheists reconsider whether they should pass Them up or change their minds. We should not worry one bit about whether They love us or care deeply for us. Or help us in our time of need. Give Them your love freely!! They will give Their love back to you!! Find out what you are missing!! You have to be sincere and be able to believe They are there and that They want to hear from you, even though you can't yet see Them.

I just got back from church and one person there got baptized after the evening service was over. Two years ago, it was me getting baptized in water. I had already been baptized in the Holy Ghost twice before I ever got baptized in water, so I have been blessed indeed. Just share your love with Them at all times, and share your days with Them. Just trying to help others out, those who don't know what to do. Believe that They are there, waiting for you to talk with Them, or initiate a conversation with Them. Think nice things about Them. Once you do that, They will respond to you. It's that Simple!!

Praise God And Jesus, And The Holy Ghost,

Michael

Last edited:

Tyrathca

Given Stuu is banned and can't respond (and who knows if he is reading)...
I know that he blasphemed the Holy Spirit the last time he got banned. He just doesn't know what he's saying will get him into trouble. But to him, blaspheming the Holy Ghost is okay, because he has no idea who the Holy Ghost is and doesn't know that Jesus said not to do that.
I'm fairly sure he knows that in the Bible it is written that Jesus said something like that. In fact I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Stuu knows what is written in the Bible better than you in some areas.
He is completely ignorant and innocent this time. It's paragraphs and words that he's never heard before.
Why do you assume he has never heard it rather than he doesn't believe it?
Stuu does not know what is in our Bible.
:chuckle: It's amusing when Christians seem to think that Atheists just need to read the Bible and then they'd understand and agree. I'd call it naivety but you're too old for that excuse Michael.

DavisBJ

We know. However, you are not personhood. We could start with the assumption that you have personhood, but to then offer yourself as evidence would be obvious question begging.
I didn’t start with the assumption that I have personhood. I started as though I did not know if I had “personhood”, and I looked up the definition. According to the definition, I do. That is not an assumption, that is a conclusion based on finding I fit the definition.
A real adult who wants an intelligent conversation would have simply acknowledged that they don’t have that evidence. Was the two-letter word “no” too hard an answer for you?

Astronomers laugh at you clowns. Geologists laugh at you clowns. Geophysicists laugh at you clowns. Geneticists laugh at you. Engineers mock you. You are the circus sideshow.
Pretty good job, youngster. Pretty soon your second grade teacher will have you do more than show you can copy text that is given to you.

Regarding feeding a crowd with the loaves and fishes, and Jonah:
Science, you moron. You need to raise questions of science.
Sounds like you agree with me that there is no science in those instances. There are some pretty severe violations of science. When 6days slips and is actually honest, he will say that there are things in the Bible that are against science.

Regarding creationist publishing peer-reviewed science papers:
In the tens of thousands. What is the number that qualifies an idea as scientific?
Wow, really that many? Then how about you present one of them – just one – that presents convincing evidence of some significant aspect of science that sets creationism apart from mainstream science – something crucial on the reality of the flood of Noah, or recent creation, or common descent etc. Just one paper, please?

Since you brought it up, do you know how to add metaphysical things to embryos?

DavisBJ

Dear DavisBJ,

God knows how to add the metaphysical attributes to embryos. … He certainly is able to turn someone into a pillar of salt … He can also multiply the food in a shallow basket. … Jesus also walked on water. …

Sincerely,

Michael
Michael, in your prior Creation vs. Evolution thread I stated that there was no point in discussing science with you, since you adamantly refuse to actually learn science. I think that approach is warranted on more than science, since you have constructed a fantasy world that you seem to like. I won’t argue for a moment about all of your claims that “God can do this, and God can do that”. But in the real world – the one I live in – I have to deal with reality. In science it does not help, in fact it hurts, to pretend that God is going to do whatever I happen to want done.

I seem to raise your hackles a bit with some of my comments. Best solution – don’t read my posts.

Have a good day on whatever flights of fancy you choose to go on today.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn’t start with the assumption that I have personhood. I started as though I did not know if I had “personhood”, and I looked up the definition. According to the definition, I do. That is not an assumption, that is a conclusion based on finding I fit the definition. Pretty good job, youngster. Pretty soon your second grade teacher will have you do more than show you can copy text that is given to you. Regarding feeding a crowd with the loaves and fishes, and Jonah: Sounds like you agree with me that there is no science in those instances. There are some pretty severe violations of science. When 6days slips and is actually honest, he will say that there are things in the Bible that are against science. Regarding creationist publishing peer-reviewed science papers: Wow, really that many? Then how about you present one of them – just one – that presents convincing evidence of some significant aspect of science that sets creationism apart from mainstream science – something crucial on the reality of the flood of Noah, or recent creation, or common descent etc. Just one paper, please? Since you brought it up, do you know how to add metaphysical things to embryos?

We know why you're desperate to dodge.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you, Stipe. When your responses have no more substance than nebulous claims that “We know why …”, then I leave it to the readers to judge.

And Stipe, do you know how to add metaphysical things to embryos?

Dear DavisBJ,

You know why you like to dodge every other thread on this website, except mine.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear DavisBJ,

You know why you like to dodge every other thread on this website, except mine.

Michael

Dear All,

I am closing this thread to make room for bring back my old Creation vs. Evolution Thread, not this Part II version. I do not want to keep them both!! I'm also not bailing out, if you think that. Everyone can look at my posts to see who is right and who is wrong, re: DavisBJ's posts. Stripe is right!! And it's Stripe, not Stipe!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To Resume !!

To Resume !!

I'm sorry to close this thread, but I asked Knight yesterday to bring back my 'old' 'Creation vs. Evolution' thread, and close this 'new' 'Creation vs. Evolution II' {part two} thread. Thanks for everything!! Look forward to hearing from you at the old 'Creation' thread. God Be With You All!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.