Creation vs. Evolution II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Scripture tells us that the world which existed then was destroyed by water; and our preseny world will be destroyed by fire.

The evidence of the real world suggests that your needed literal interpretation of the Bible is simply incorrect. But apparently your need for certainty (and the need to have unbelievers punished at death) overcomes rational thought.

Cross Reference

Jonahdog,

God has a plan for mankind He created. He welcomes all to join Him aboard HMS Glory that will shortly leave the dock for everlasting "Fun in the Son". Those who don't show up on time will be left behind to deal with a situation that will self destruct for lack of love, collected and put into a burning trash heap. And you call that God's punishment??

Cross Reference

"never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." Gen. 9:11

" the world of that time was deluged and destroyed." 2 Peter 3:16

You really don't want to pick fly c... out of pepper, do you?

Had the world been destroyed, as you want it to have been, it would have had to be recreated.

6days

Cross Reference said:
Had the world been destroyed, as you want it to have been...
Thats quite the apology CR.
Review:
I said that Scripture tells us that the world which existed then was destroyed by water.

You said "Noah's flood merely destroyed those living on it...Have yu read the account?"

Scripture says"never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." Gen. 9:11

" the world of that time was deluged and destroyed." 2 Peter 3:16

Cross Reference said:
it (earth) would have had to be recreated.
Scripture...and the physical evidence shows it was reshaped.
Psalm 104: 6 "You covered it (earth) with the deep as with a garment;
The waters were standing above the mountains.

7 At Your rebuke they fled,
At the sound of Your thunder they hurried away.

8The mountains rose; the valleys sank down
To the place which You established for them.

9 You set a boundary that they may not pass over,
So that they will not return to cover the earth

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You really don't want to pick fly c... out of pepper, do you?

Had the world been destroyed, as you want it to have been, it would have had to be recreated.

Dear Cross Ref.,

I love it when you post here, but you might want to change your beliefs a bit. The world was destroyed by a flood, except Noah and his family were spared from that destruction in an Ark/boat that the Lord told Noah how to build. The world was re-made, but in no need of 're-creation.' You are mixing up the words create and 'made' or 're-made.' Something is 'Created' just Once. Now, 6days is correct. That's something I love about him. Our Earth will, in the very end, be consumed by extreme fire which will melt the elements {see a Periodic Table}. I also remember reading in the Bible that the Lord says that the Sun shall shine 8 times more than usual in that day. I'd have to look it up in my Bible. Hopefully someone out there knows which verse I am speaking about. It is in the Old Testament.

It is written that God will prepare us a place that doesn't need the Sun, and God and Jesus will light the Heavenly habitat and give us warmth. Oh, that those days would come soon, Godspeed. See Rev. 22:5KJV. So don't be in a hurry for anything. There will be another habitation of the Earth again after this Armageddon. It says that the 'meek shall inherit the Earth.' It further says in the Bible that 1/3 of the Earth's people shall remain alive on Earth. The Lord says that 1/3 will go to Heaven, 1/3 shall go to nether land, and 1/3 shall stay on Earth. This is written in the Bible. Hopefully someone here knows the Scriptural verse I am talking about here. I will search and find the Scriptural reference if no one can help. Just let me know. Okay, will get going for now. May God Bless Us Always!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're lying again, and my guarantee remains true.

Dear Jose Fly,

What a name! I have to get out my fly swatter. You must realize that 6days and no doubt, Stripe also, have answered your question and you've failed to read it in one of their posts to you. You always need to be re-told a couple of times and you still don't seem to get it. You have to "READ" what posts are written to you, more closely and carefully. I'm not going to go and seek the answers for you. But I've seen this happen with you. So don't say 'they' are 'lying again.' You are the one with the problem! You know what you can do with your 'guarantee,' don't you? Eeeek!!

Lo siento {I'm sorry about it},

Michael

Cross Reference

Dear Cross Ref.,

I love it when you post here, but you might want to change your beliefs a bit. The world was destroyed by a flood, except Noah and his family were spared from that destruction in an Ark/boat that the Lord told Noah how to build.

Obviously then, the WHOLE world wasn't destroyed.

The world was re-made, but in no need of 're-creation.'

Obviously then, the world wasn't remade.

You are mixing up the words create and 'made' or 're-made.'

No mix up. To create means to bring into existence something from something that did not previously exist..God formed man out of something He already created, i.e., "dust". He made man out of it.

Something is 'Created' just Once.

That is correct. The world was NOT remade. The water's resided and walla! There it was, completely in tact as before.

6days

"
Obviously then, the WHOLE world wasn't destroyed.
"Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood." 2Peter3:6 NLT
No mix up. To create means to bring into existence something from something that did not previously exist..God formed man out of something He already created, i.e., "dust". He made man out of it.
The words are used interchangeably in the OT. Why are you trying to create a false distinction? Or...Perhaps I should ask why you are making a false distinction between the two words?
That is correct. The world was NOT remade. The water's resided and walla! There it was, completely in tact as before.
God's Word tells us that the world was destroyed by water. It certainly was not intact. His Word also tells us that after the flood, the mountains rose, and valleys sank. The earth that was no longer existed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I posted this previously about trying to create, or make a false distinction between 'create' and 'make'.
1 False argument: "God uses 2 different words in Genesis to describe creation;

'Bara' meaning CREATE *from nothing, or

'Asah' meaning to MAKE or mould from something that already exists. The word 'asah' is the more commonly used word in Genesis 1 indicating creation was really a makeover."
(That is the false argument)

False because: In order to insert billions of years into Genesis, gap theorists create an artificial distinction between bara and asah. It is not difficult to notice these words are used interchangeably in scripture.*
For ex. V21 God created (bara) fish and birds.
V25 God made (asah) the animals.*

Or
V26 God is speaking of making man.
V27 God created man.

Or
Nehemiah speaks of God making the angels.
Psalms speaks of God creating the angels.*

Last edited:

Cross Reference

"
"Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood." 2Peter3:6 NLT

The words are used interchangeably in the OT. Why are you trying to create a false distinction? Or...Perhaps I should ask why you are making a false distinction between the two words?
God's Word tells us that the world was destroyed by water. It certainly was not intact. His Word also tells us that after the flood, the mountains rose, and valleys sank. The earth that was no longer existed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I posted this previously about trying to create, or make a false distinction between 'create' and 'make'.
1 False argument: "God uses 2 different words in Genesis to describe creation;

'Bara' meaning CREATE *from nothing, or

'Asah' meaning to MAKE or mould from something that already exists. The word 'asah' is the more commonly used word in Genesis 1 indicating creation was really a makeover."
(That is the false argument)

False because: In order to insert billions of years into Genesis, gap theorists create an artificial distinction between bara and asah. It is not difficult to notice these words are used interchangeably in scripture.*
For ex. V21 God created (bara) fish and birds.
V25 God made (asah) the animals.*

Or
V26 God is speaking of making man.
V27 God created man.

Or
Nehemiah speaks of God making the angels.
Psalms speaks of God creating the angels.*

There are distinctions that for the sake of the message conveyed, are "made" to say the same thing. They are not "created" to say the same thing.
God formed man out of the dust of the earth. Ergo, man was not "created". He was "made".

WHen God 'created' the earth as we know it, it was without form and void. That was not the case after Noah's flood. Proceed from that position.

6days

There are distinctions that for the sake of the message conveyed, are "made" to say the same thing. They are not "created" to say the same thing.
God formed man out of the dust of the earth. Ergo, man was not "created". He was "made".

WHen God 'created' the earth as we know it, it was without form and void. That was not the case after Noah's flood. Proceed from that position.
So God created angels angels out of nothing..... and He also made them out of something?
Your false distinction between two words does nothing but compromise the gospel by adding death before sin, and destroying the purpose of Christ's physical death on the cross.

Cross Reference

So God created angels angels out of nothing..... and He also made them out of something?
Your false distinction between two words does nothing but compromise the gospel by adding death before sin, and destroying the purpose of Christ's physical death on the cross.

Grow up, Argue your nonsense with somebody else.

Tyrathca

Dear Jose Fly,

What a name! I have to get out my fly swatter. You must realize that 6days and no doubt, Stripe also, have answered your question and you've failed to read it in one of their posts to you.
Where then has Stripe answered the question? Surely if it is so obvious to find then you would know?

But you don't know what or where the answer was do you? That's because it doesn't exist and you've just taken stripes word for it because he's a creationist too.
You always need to be re-told a couple of times and you still don't seem to get it. You have to "READ" what posts are written to you, more closely and carefully.
Please don't pick up Stripes bad habits and repeat his regular misdirection of claiming others don't read his nonexistent answers.

You've become enough of a sycophant as it is without becoming a troll like Stripe as well.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where then has Stripe answered the question?
Before he even asked it. :up:

That's because it doesn't exist and you've just taken stripes word for it because he's a creationist too.
Actually, Cadry is a drug-addled lunatic.

He's as much a creationist as Omega is an evolutionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.