Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

glassjester

Those interviews were in Kenya. Great for cross-cultural analysis, except you'd need a cohort of U.S. subjects. I suggest you look in that direction. I'm not interested in doing your work for you, and I'm not interested in your grand campaign in which you seem to have forgotten about the victims in your zeal to prove your point.

So then we've got reason to believe that, in Kenya, rape is about sex.
We have no reason to believe that rape is not about sex, in the United States.

And you are stating, quite self-righteously, that you don't need or want any evidence for your belief.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

And you are stating, quite self-righteously, that you don't need or want any evidence for your belief.

The 1st World has a growing problem with feminism- the myth is perpetuated, almost in it's entirety, by liberal women. There are articles upon articles written by them- and exclusively them- stating it. But it does not actually exist in the field of criminal psychology- the only men you are going to hear spouting it are feminist men.

It's unfortunate, because if these men do not understand the psychology of fellow men, to an extent in which they are reaching at the presumptions of defiant women, then it is no wonder 'patriarchy' is deemed 'male dominance and violence'.

You see, that's what it's all about: some women have a major insecurity when it comes to dominance, so they try to insinuate it in everything. And then these men lap it up while being told by those women that they need to be taught not to rape.
I think it's outright pathetic :rolleyes:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
As I've tried to get people to consider, if rape was just about wanting sex then it doesn't make sense in most cases, given that sexual release doesn't require the risk of life and liberty.

in a similar manner, if rape was just about wanting control/dominance/power then it doesn't make sense in most cases, given that control/dominance/power doesn't require the risk of life and liberty

but i don't think anybody is arguing that rape is "just about wanting sex"

ok doser

that's gotta be racist, somehow

gj said:

feminists don't need no steenking evidence

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You have your reasons, yes. I'd like to see the whole paper for context, not just the quotes. So I searched for it on my university database, but unfortunately, it wasn't available there. I looked a few other places and it's behind a paywall.

You have no reason. And you seem unwilling to understand it from a female point of view. Nothing I haven't encountered before.

Isn't that just such a lovely sentiment hanging up there? Let's all gaze on it adoringly. :cloud9:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well what's your reason, then?

Have you talked with any women who've been raped? I have.

We're talking about the rapist's motive, here.
Was the rapist primarily after sex or after power?

It makes no sense to consider the victim's motive.
What would that even mean?
Victims don't have motives.
They did not want to be victimized.

Who said anything about the victim's motive? :freak:

ok doser

Well what's your reason, then?

We're talking about the rapist's motive, here.
Was the rapist primarily after sex or after power?

It makes no sense to consider the victim's motive.
What would that even mean?
Victims don't have motives.
They did not want to be victimized.

women are rapists too

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women need to be infantilized, and their lies believed, to feel equal.
They are self-perpetuated victims who can't fix a single thing without the aid of men.

Rape being a device of 'dominance' is a fabrication of those women, and is not taken seriously by most professionals.

They think they have the patent on sexual motive, among other things, and I've gotten tired of hearing it along with millions of other men. As far as I can tell, [MENTION=10029]annabenedetti[/MENTION] has crumbled under her own claims, [MENTION=10403]Arthur Brain[/MENTION] is a flat out denialist, [MENTION=18336]MrDante[/MENTION] has nothing to offer than mere grandstanding of the notion, and [MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION] seems to be about as confident as Bigfoot in a minefield.