Common sense prevails, Trump bans transgenders from the military

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Does that answer your question for you?

No, not at all.

When dealing with Trump supporters such as yourself, I have to remember what Senator Ted Cruz said during the primaries:

"Trump supporters are low information voters".

Do you agree with the decision, or not?

Since it was done for the wrong reasons, no, I'm not excited about the decision.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The strangest part about these trans people, if they are born male, they are straight and often been married, to women, of course, and they only like women, sexually. If they are female, they are almost always homosexual, and swldom been married, in fact, they are former lesbians.

Oh, sure, there are the few 'she-male hookers' in red-light districts, yet they are more like drag queens and would never like to join the military.

They are, not as a group, gay people' since only the females are gay.

Before you disagree, read the literature, female tyrannys are not considered gynephilic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not sure where you get your information from, but I'll address this part of your post:

The strangest part about these trans people, if they are born male, they are straight and often been married, to women, of course, and they only like women, sexually...

I highlighted the word "been" for a reason. Granted, I can't think of many women that would want to share their wardrobe with their husband, hence a good reason to divorce if he doesn't seek therapy.

That being said: I find it hard to believe that a man who is so psychologically imbalanced that he enjoys dressing in women's clothing or takes it a step further and has his genitals mutilated would have a normal sexual appetite.

Where do you get your information from?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For the retard, I closed my thread because we don't need 2 on the same thing.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

onald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

Trump may have some personality quirks that I don't like but man he is doing a terrific job at passing policies that he has control over.

This is not the way to go about this. LGBTQ is sin. It is wrong, on so many levels. And banning it in the military but not banning it elsewhere is the wrong approach. Like abortion criminalizing it in certain situations but not others is a failed strategy from the outset. Ban it outright, in all circumstances; no exceptions.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
This is not the way to go about this. LGBTQ is sin. It is wrong, on so many levels. And banning it in the military but not banning it elsewhere is the wrong approach. Like abortion criminalizing it in certain situations but not others is a failed strategy from the outset. Ban it outright, in all circumstances; no exceptions.

Another TOLer with limited knowledge of the real world, human nature and science.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Oh, a Point? Sure, what is it you want? Ban homosexuality? Seems to be what your earlier post suggests. How would you do that? How has that worked historically? What does that say about human nature.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Oh, a Point? Sure, what is it you want? Ban homosexuality? Seems to be what your earlier post suggests. How would you do that? How has that worked historically? What does that say about human nature.

Asking questions is not the same as making a point.

Things that are immoral and unethical should not be allowed to prevail. Banning them in one instance or circumstance does not affect the issue properly.

LGBTQ is, for lack f better terminology, mental illness. People attracted to their own gender, or believing themselves to be the wrong physical gender is clearly dysfunction. There's a reason the term "dysphoria" is used.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Asking questions is not the same as making a point.

Things that are immoral and unethical should not be allowed to prevail. Banning them in one instance or circumstance does not affect the issue properly.

LGBTQ is, for lack f better terminology, mental illness. People attracted to their own gender, or believing themselves to be the wrong physical gender is clearly dysfunction. There's a reason the term "dysphoria" is used.
The point is this: banning homosexuality is ignorant. Homosexuality exists. A religious based ban will do nothing but drive homosexual behavior underground. Well, then perhaps you will not be personally offended walking down the street in any big city or in Provincetown for example, but your ban will do nothing positive.
It is ignorant and stupid.
And I'm sure you base your belief that it is a mental illness on years and years of study and research. Or not, because if that were true you would not make the statements you make on the topic.

glassjester

And I'm sure you base your belief that it is a mental illness on years and years of study and research.

Reproduction is a basic biological need and function. It is to the species, what eating is to the individual. Of course reproduction is accomplished naturally through sex between a man and a woman. A man with an aversion to sex with a woman is akin to a man with an aversion to eating. It's a disorder.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The point is this: banning homosexuality is ignorant. Homosexuality exists. A religious based ban will do nothing but drive homosexual behavior underground. Well, then perhaps you will not be personally offended walking down the street in any big city or in Provincetown for example, but your ban will do nothing positive.
It is ignorant and stupid.
And I'm sure you base your belief that it is a mental illness on years and years of study and research. Or not, because if that were true you would not make the statements you make on the topic.

I know homosexuality is not recognized by the psychiatric community as a mental illness, anymore. That doesn't mean it isn't.

But you can't even muster up a thought out and detailed argument for why I'm wrong. You say it's ignorant and stupid but you can't seem to tell me why. Or demonstrate it to be so.

By the way, I base my statements on years of observation. And common sense.

Tell me something: Why is homosexuality the only deviant [as in deviates from the typical] sexual attraction that is not classified as a disorder/illness?

Also, do you think banning it is the only thing I think should happen?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Reproduction is a basic biological need and function. It is to the species, what eating is to the individual. Of course reproduction is accomplished naturally through sex between a man and a woman. A man with an aversion to sex with a woman is akin to a man with an aversion to eating. It's a disorder.

Another researcher into the human sexuality, no doubt.