College Football 2015

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luckily these rankings don't mean anything because there's lots of games left to play. :box:

Florida State checks in where Ohio State checked in last year, 16th. I still like FSU over Clemson. But I could be wrong. This is why they play the game.

drbrumley

Projections for this week.....
(16) F.S.U. @ (1) Clemson. Clemson! Win
(2) L.S.U. over (4) Alabama
(3) Ohio St. over Minnesota
(5) Notre Dame over Pittsburgh Win
(6) Baylor over Kansas St. Win
(7) Michigan St. LOSES to Nebraska
(8) T.C.U. over (14) Oklahoma St. Loss
(9) Iowa over Indiana Win
(10) Florida over Vanderbilt Win
(11) Stanford over Colorado Win
(12) Utah over Washington
(13) Memphis over Navy
(15) Oklahoma over Iowa St.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Projections for this week.....
(16) F.S.U. @ (1) Clemson. Clemson!
(2) L.S.U. over (4) Alabama
(3) Ohio St. over Minnesota
(5) Notre Dame over Pittsburgh
(6) Baylor over Kansas St.
(7) Michigan St. LOSES to Nebraska
(8) T.C.U. over (14) Oklahoma St.
(9) Iowa over Indiana
(10) Florida over Vanderbilt
(11) Stanford over Colorado
(12) Utah over Washington
(13) Memphis over Navy
(15) Oklahoma over Iowa St.

mmmmm 9-4

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not seeing how Michigan State loses to Nebraska. But I am seeing how a better FSU can lose on the road to Clemson.

brewmama

I just have to say that giving Fla's Will Grier a whole YEAR of suspension for a questionable reason (his legal team will argue he had no knowledge the supplement that triggered the positive test contained a substance banned by the NCAA. His lawyers will also reportedly argue that the supplement itself was NCAA approved), yet only giving JT Barrett ONE GAME suspension (He was suspended for one game. Did that seem light? Doug Lesmerises in Cleveland puzzles over how an act like drunken driving, which kills an estimated 10,000 people a year, somehow gets a standard one-game suspension in college football, if there is any penalty at all.)

is so unfair I think I'm gonna puke.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
JT Barrett didn't do anything immoral or wrong. And he was not willfully cheating to get ahead, like that moron Belichick. Yes, I threw an NFL piece in there for the local StL fans.

brewmama

JT Barrett didn't do anything immoral or wrong. And he was not willfully cheating to get ahead, like that moron Belichick. Yes, I threw an NFL piece in there for the local StL fans.

getting a DUI (underage) isn't immoral or wrong? Really? And you think Grier did do something immoral or wrong?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alabama-LSU is on at 8:00 PM. Arkansas saved the day for the SEC. What a bad football game that was. 100 points, a QB with 400 yards, and it was like watching sloppy arena league games.

It is Clemson's to lose the first slot.

TCU was taken out with the rest of the trash. Not only did they lose, it was an unimpressive loss. They looked (they were) physically overmatched.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Verne and Gary are already talking it up pregame. Time to go.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LSU and Michigan lost, but it hurts LSU a lot more than MSU.

We will find out if Baylor is for real. Their next three opponents:

vs. Oklahoma
@ Oklahoma St.
@TCU

Same thing for Oklahoma St.

They finish with Baylor and Oklahoma at home.

Iowa could easily finish 12-0, and will face either Ohio St. or Michigan St. in the Big 10 Championship.

Ohio St finishes with Michigan St, and @ Michigan.

Alabama will not lose another regular season game, and then easily beat Florida in the SEC Championship Game.

Clemson should easily win the rest of their games, and then easily win the ACC Championship Game.

So, the only locks for the Final Four are Alabama and Clemson.

The other two will be:

Michigan St, Ohio St., or Iowa

&

Baylor, Oklahoma, or Oklahoma St.

On the outside looking in:

Notre Dame, Stanford, Utah, Memphis

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What's up with Mizzou?

I hear all the black players are threatening to not play and/or quit unless the President of Missouri resigns.

It's true, it's the black players on the team. They are already decided, there's a picture in the St. Louis Post this morning, I still have to read the article.