Coastal elitism drove populist revolt

ClimateSanity

The protests against the disastrous election of Trump were 100 % spontaneous.....That's an absolute load of crap. Most of them could not even state why they were there or what they wanted trump to do.

northwye

Revelation 21: 27: "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Liars will not enter into the New Jerusalem. This does not necessarily mean that if you ever tell a lie, that you will not enter, but those who continually tell lies, without repenting of the lies, are meant. So you have to be careful about repeating what the Leftist media has said against Trump in an effort to discredit him, without having presented evidence that their statements are true.

ClimateSanity

Revelation 21: 27: "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Liars will not enter into the New Jerusalem. This does not necessarily mean that if you ever tell a lie, that you will not enter, but those who continually tell lies, without repenting of the lies, are meant. So you have to be careful about repeating what the Leftist media has said against Trump in an effort to discredit him, without having presented evidence that their statements are true.

Thank you for that.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Climate (in)sanity , Donald Trump is a pathological liar who is totally incapable of telling the truth about anything . This alone would make him worthy of hellfire , if hell existed .

Danoh

in what way have trump voters received broken arms and black eyes? :freak:

Lol - you guys are hopeless; you can't even tell the difference between an analogy and the principle said analogy was actually meant to point out :chuckle:

Danoh

As for Trump not going to undermine his own financial interests and or that of his business partners; that just goes to show how little you know of his long history unable to keep from doing just that...... danoh.

You seem incapable of understanding that running a business and running the country are two different jobs. They have different requirements. He did those things to become the millionaire he became. There is no need for such things anymore. His new aspiration is to take this country back from people very much like you.....snakes.

He appears to be true to that goal so far.

:rotfl:

Now that was "a real riot; Norton" :chuckle:

Danoh

Which I defined in that earlier post today that you supposedly read.......where? Just because it's in my thread doesn't mean I read it. Youre a fool and I don't bother with you if I don't have to.

You asked in your response to the very thread I posted it in?

Yer slippin deeper and deeper into the Trump Twighlight Zone, bro :chuckle:

And yes, a fool am I.

And you must know the old saying - about how two fools arguing amounts to...two fools arguing :D