Coastal elitism drove populist revolt

Danoh

I know you think you are clever. You don't impress me though. Pride never does.

You voted for and support its' very poster boy :chuckle:

And no; I'm not trying to sound clever or what have you - again; that is just you misreading into a thing out of your obvious animosity toward anyone with a view other than your self-deluded Trumper distortion.

Mine is nothing more then Proverbs 27:17 towards you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
As is your extremist so called "Religious Right Leadership"

This week's lecture was on Right Wing Authoritarianism. You know where I'm going with this...

People who score high in RWA characteristics manifest a high degree of submission to authorities they perceive to be legitimate in the society they identify with, and a higher propensity to show aggressiveness towards those who they perceive violate those social norms (and they see their aggressiveness as sanctioned by the authorities to which they submit).

They show a high degree of adherence to social norms (you go outside the box of what they see as "normal," and you're going to be aggressed).

They're fearful - they see the world as a dangerous place, requiring strong action to stamp out what they see as a threat.

They're self-righteous - they feel justified in looking down on anyone their authority figures perceive as less moral than themselves.

They require structure. They tend to be inflexible.

They tend to frame their worldview in terms of ingroups and outgroups, and perceive that outgroups threaten the traditions and values held by their ingroup - which attitude, as you might expect, correlates positively with higher rates of prejudice.

That's a really brief thumbnail sketch from some of my notes, but I see this played out here every day.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Closed the shop, sold the house, bought a ticket to the west coast
Now he gives them a stand-up routine in L.A.
I don't need you to worry for me 'cause I'm alright
I don't want you to tell me it's time to come home
I don't care what you say anymore this is my life
Go ahead with your own life leave me alone
I never said you had to offer me a second chance
I never said I was a victim of circumstance
I still belong
Don't get me wrong
And you can speak your mind
But not on my time...

- Billy Joel

Lol - give em all "what for" anna :chuckle:

:chuckle:

glorydaz

You really don't haven't a clue what actually often drives said market's short term gains; do you? :chuckle:

Bad enough you continue to put a life-long political and financial fraud on a pedestal - just because YOU want him to be what YOU want him to be.

You're hopeless, bro - the Nixonites all over again - even after his fraud and resulting self-desgrace was proven they were still siding with him - you're hopeless, bro...

Ah, the elitist at his "finest". First insist the person doesn't have a "clue". Then insist the person has put someone on a "pedestal". Then proclaim the person "hopeless".

Yes, you've learned your lesson well on how to speak to that basket of "deplorables". You people never really vary from your script, do ya? :chuckle:

glorydaz

This week's lecture was on Right Wing Authoritarianism. You know where I'm going with this...

People who score high in RWA characteristics manifest a high degree of submission to authorities they perceive to be legitimate in the society they identify with, and a higher propensity to show aggressiveness towards those who they perceive violate those social norms (and they see their aggressiveness as sanctioned by the authorities to which they submit).

They show a high degree of adherence to social norms (you go outside the box of what they see as "normal," and you're going to be aggressed).

They're fearful - they see the world as a dangerous place, requiring strong action to stamp out what they see as a threat.

They're self-righteous - they feel justified in looking down on anyone their authority figures perceive as less moral than themselves.

They tend to frame their worldview in terms of ingroups and outgroups, and perceive that outgroups threaten the traditions and values held by their ingroup - which attitude, as you might expect, correlates positively with higher rates of prejudice.

That's a really brief thumbnail sketch from some of my notes, but I see this played out here every day.

Rather you play it out everyday, and you give it another name.

I'm pretty sure it's you libs that are the chicken littles declaring the sky is falling.
Get out your stuffed animals and your play dough while you run to hide in your safe space. :rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ah, the elitist at his "finest". First insist the person doesn't have a "clue". Then insist the person has put someone on a "pedestal". Then proclaim the person "hopeless".

Yes, you've learned your lesson well on how to speak to that basket of "deplorables". You people never really vary from your script, do ya? :chuckle:
Secretary of Education Besty DeVos: $5.2 Billion

Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross: $2.9 billion

Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda McMahon: $500 Million

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: $150 Million

Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin: $40 Million

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson: $30 Million

Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao: At Least $22.8 Million

Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price: $13.6 Million

Attorney General Jeff Sessions: $7.52 Million

Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue: $6 Million

Secretary of Energy Rick Perry: $3 Million

"Glorydaz" needs to look no farther than the millionaires and billionaires that Trump has appointed to his Cabinet as members, in good standing, of the American "elite!"

Last edited:

Danoh

:mock: Danoh

Yes, I see I'm getting to you now. :thumb:

Hah - keep deluding yourself - you couldn't get to me even if you were somehow able to talk my number one favorite best top one of a kind poster on TOL to smack me over the head with a cane and call me a bad word :D

Besides, GD; I luv ya in the Lord, too much :)

Danoh

You and yours (I know; it's your favorite phrase from mua) - you and yours make it that easy to not have to vary from "our script." :crackup:

Last edited:

Danoh

Hah; I could have basically written that myself - ah; great minds...:D

:thumb:

Last edited:

rexlunae

And the funny part is....they don't know how to actually DO anything. They are like parasites living off those who supply the things the elites consume.

Problem is, that's not even kinda true. The coasts have most of the nation's economy, including much of the nation's agriculture (California has more than twice the agriculture of any other state by value), and the West and New England both average higher-than-median gross state products compared to the Heartland and the South, and account for more than their share of tax revenue. Most of the welfare, most of the poverty, most of the drug addiction are in rural areas, and in the South. Yet it's those very people who tend to be most jealous of any efforts to alleviate those problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP_per_capita
http://www.stuffaboutstates.com/agriculture/

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Those who DO productive work are not allowed to fully enjoy the fruits of their labor. Those shipped in from other countries are allowed to keep even less. In fact, they are put there to fight over the scraps with us. Those working in China and other countries that provide us with dirt cheap goods are subjected to horrific conditions....all to fatten the bank accounts of these parasites running our institutions.

And Trumps clothing line is made where?

northwye

I don't know if Christopher Lasch was aware that the corporate and financial ruling elite have been using Transformational Marxism, from the Frankfurt School, for decades as a means of control of the people. That elite - the New World Order - has more recently been using Radical Islam to help tear down the family and Christian based older culture which supports the individual. The American Christian self-reliant and self-sufficient individual is the prime target of Transformational Marxism and Radical Islam.

The Baby Boomer generation was the first target of Transformational Marxism and most likely the younger Baby Boomers are more changed than the older ones. The Baby Boomers were changed toward being more receptive to a more controlled and collectivist society than were the two parent generations. Christopher Lasch was born in 1932 and died in 1994. He belonged to the Korean War Generation, the parent generation of the younger batch of Baby Boomers. So, he likely was less receptive to a controlled, surveilled, collectivised and dumbed down population.

Political correctness, which came out of the Marxist Frankfurt School, has been used as an effective system of control. It is used over and over in a more blatant way by the Left and the Democratic Party, but it is also used by so called Conservatives, though not made as outstanding in public perception as their standard operating procedure which is done by the political Left.

The dominant culture of the West had raised up individuals. And the whole Gospel of Christ raised the individual above the mere flesh of
man through Christ and the Holy Spirit. But Marxism affirms the
collective, the group. and hence the phrase "It takes a village to
raise a child" of Hillary and other Marxists.

Transformational Marxism has tried to diminish the spiritual power of the Gospel, and produce a Christianity which is more literal in its interpretation and less spiritual and subtle.

John Coleman, a former British Intelligence Agent, said "
"The United States is where we must begin our fight to turn back the tide threatening to engulf us, and where we must meet, and defeat these internal conspirators."

See:
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/johncolemangoalsofIlluminati.shtml

John Coleman lists 21 goals of the New World Order. Here are some of these goals, including number 13, "To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company's servant Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist State of Israel."

"2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work.

3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above.

10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment.

11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises.

14. To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem Fundamentalism"

Marxism emphasizes the dialectic process as a way of changing the culture in order to bring in a controlled collectivist society. And when many people become addicted to the use of the dialectic and think with the dialectic, they have a dialectic mind.

The dialectic mind does not understand or accept that which in scripture is absolute Truth and absolute morality. So, when there are many people now who have a dialectic mind, it is easier to fulfill Goals 3 and 10 of the ruling elite listed above, to weaken and eventually destroy Christianity and the weaken the moral fiber of society.

The dialectic mind is in rebellion against that which is absolute and fixed, which describes the word of God. The present day dialectic mind then is in rebellion against God much like the rebellion against God in the times right before the Flood of Noah, the Tower of Babel, and the Sodom and Gomorrah event.

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." Luke 17: 26

Those with the dialectic mind set do not receive the things of the Spirit, It is not given
to them to know that which is spiritual from God. This does not mean that none of them can come out of the
dialectic mind set and can then receive what God might speak to them by the Holy Spirit.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And you're point is? He knows better than anyone what the problem is because be was once a part of it.

the-denial-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg-e1433589637148.png