Christ's vs Mohammed's view of wives, in a photo

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Have fun [MENTION=12811]Fatihah[/MENTION] ... I've got to log off for a bit. I'm going to get a rack of pork ribs, pour myself a nice cold bear... Worship my Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ the Messiah of the WORLD and maybe even google a few pictures of the stone inside of the Kaaba that is dressed out to look strangely like a part of anatomy.

It was a real gas. See ya round?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your Bible is proof that Jesus did not die
Can you not read?
I just showed you that our Bible most definately says Jesus died.
Not doubt about our Bible saying that Jesus died, it's right there in black and white for all to see (except those like you blinded by a drug addicted, child molesting, false prophet).

as proven by the Sign of Jonah
Foolishness!
The sign of Jonah is in no way a denial of the death of Jesus.
Do you also mistakenly think that Jesus was supposed to be swallowed by a big fish too???
Good grief, use you brain before you spout such stupidity about things you have no understanding of.

and Jesus himself when he meets his disciples after the alleged resurrection
It was not alleged. It was witnessed and recorded in the holy word of GOD - the Christian Bible.

Your beliefs do not come from Jesus. They come from Paul, who is a nobody.
Paul was the chosen apostle of the risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Your beliefs come from a drug addicted, child molesting, murdering, self appointed prophet of a false god.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Oh... so Mohammed isn't venerated and imitated? Beards? Women shave their bodies out of veneration to Mohammed and his words in the hadith. "Muslim Strips" anyone?

Seriously? All are equal?

So Kufir are all good?

Did you mean that all who are Islamic are equal? Maybe you should rewrite that.

Jesus never once taught that we should strike the heads of disbelievers... What gives?

Quran 8:12 – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them” No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Response: Jesus and Muhammad are equally great in Islam. Period. If you like one more than the other does not change the position in Islam.

As for verse 8:12, verse 8:61 says not to fight those who incline to peace. Therefore, the context proves self-defense, which makes the fighting justified. Whereas your Jesus was against peace (Matthew 10:34).

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword".

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: Jesus and Muhammad are equally great in Islam. Period. If you like one more than the other does not change the position in Islam.

As for verse 8:12, verse 8:61 says not to fight those who incline to peace. Therefore, the context proves self-defense, which makes the fighting justified. Whereas your Jesus was against peace (Matthew 10:34).

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword".

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.​

Jesus is the WORD and SWORD of God. Belief and Unbelief are the Division. Do you even read the bible or just listen to Imam's who give you arguments that are so poor that you should drop kick them?

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

...14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.​

I'm going for that beer now.

Assalamualaikum ... my fine Sunday Muslim... lacking in study or wisdom.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Have fun [MENTION=12811]Fatihah[/MENTION] ... I've got to log off for a bit. I'm going to get a rack of pork ribs, pour myself a nice cold bear... Worship my Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ the Messiah of the WORLD and maybe even google a few pictures of the stone inside of the Kaaba that is dressed out to look strangely like a part of anatomy.

It was a real gas. See ya round?

Response: You mean your off to disobey your Bible and God by eating what He forbid (lev:11-7-8) and wash it down with one of the leading causes of social disorder and death, which is to drink alcohol because you claim Jesus approves of it?

Okay.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
9 year old girl
9 year old girl
9 year old girl
It blows the mind that folks try to take up for that old full grown whoremonger, drug addicted, child molesting, murdering, self appointed false prophet of a false god, for desiring and carrying out the molestation of a nine year old little girl.
But that's what brainwashed folks of the devil do ---- say that evil is good.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Can you not read?
I just showed you that our Bible most definately says Jesus died.
Not doubt about our Bible saying that Jesus died, it's right there in black and white for all to see (except those like you blinded by a drug addicted, child molesting, false prophet).

Foolishness!
The sign of Jonah is in no way a denial of the death of Jesus.
Do you also mistakenly think that Jesus was supposed to be swallowed by a big fish too???
Good grief, use you brain before you spout such stupidity about things you have no understanding of.

It was not alleged. It was witnessed and recorded in the holy word of GOD - the Christian Bible.

Paul was the chosen apostle of the risen Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Your beliefs come from a drug addicted, child molesting, murdering, self appointed prophet of a false god.

Response: Jonah did not die and Jesus says his miracle is that of Jonah. So your Bible says Jesus did not die. Debunked. Jesus also goes out of his way to eat fish and honeycomb in front of his disciples and tells them to handle him and see that a spirit has no flesh and bones, to prove he was ALIVE and never died. Debunked by your own Bible.

Meanwhile Paul comes along and lies to you, telling the opposite of Jesus and you believed Paul over Jesus.

By the way, suicide and murder is not love. So claiming Jesus died for your sins is both suicide or murder. Your religion makes no sense.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: You mean your off to disobey your Bible and God by eating what He forbid (lev:11-7-8) and wash it down with one of the leading causes of social disorder and death, which is to drink alcohol because you claim Jesus approves of it?

Okay.

Read Galatians friend. You and the Arians all sound alike. The Law... The Law...

What a shock... you whore worshiping, self-righteous, deceived ... poor... poor soul.

Do you even understand what clean and unclean is? Read Romans 1. You have exchanged the Creator for "The Creation".

TTFN

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: Jonah did not die and Jesus says his miracle is that of Jonah. So your Bible says Jesus did not die. Debunked. Jesus also goes out of his way to eat fish and honeycomb in front of his disciples and tells them to handle him and see that a spirit has no flesh and bones, to prove he was ALIVE and never died. Debunked by your own Bible.

Meanwhile Paul comes along and lies to you, telling the opposite of Jesus and you believed Paul over Jesus.

By the way, suicide and murder is not love. So claiming Jesus died for your sins is both suicide or murder. Your religion makes no sense.

You are really getting old now.

Jonah 2:2

2 And he said:

“I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction,
And He answered me.
Out of the belly of Sheol I cried,
And You heard my voice.

Sheol is the realm of the DEAD! As in Jonah Died! Are you BLIND? Do you need the bumpy version for blind people?

3rd time you failed here. 3rd time.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus and Muhammad are equally great in Islam.
Another reason to avoid the falseness of a drug addicted, child molesting, murdering, self appointed prophet of a false god.
They are not equal at all, not even close, not even in the same ballpark.

The Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ is King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, and every knee will bow to Him.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Bigots. Pure and simple.
Do you know any Muslims?
If you don't, stop by an Israeli University, and you will meet plenty of Muslim women. Complete with Hijab and textbooks.
Our guys :banana: and gals
stripper.gif
are more honorable (Jer 16:2, Heb 13:4). :freak:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Response: Jonah did not die and Jesus says his miracle is that of Jonah.
Jonah disobeyed the Lord and was swallowed by a big fish.
According to your goofy logic, Jesus should have disobeyed and then been swallowed by a big fish and spit out later.
Use you brain about why the analogy of Jonah was used as a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!

So your Bible says Jesus did not die.
Already posted several scriptures where our Bible says He did die.
So your faulty opinion is debunked.

He didn't commit suicide, you blithering idiot!
He did not ask them to kill Him, He did not pay them to kill Him, and He certainly didn't beat Himself, nail Himself to the cross, and ask soldiers to stab Him with a spear.
And as for the "love" part, scripture (well, the true scripture of GOD) says that there is no greater love than lay your life down for his friends.

So, got any more faulty logic you would like to share and show more about how little you know of true scripture?
:popcorn:

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.​

Jesus is the WORD and SWORD of God. Belief and Unbelief are the Division. Do you even read the bible or just listen to Imam's who give you arguments that are so poor that you should drop kick them?

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

...14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.​

I'm going for that beer now.

Assalamualaikum ... my fine Sunday Muslim... lacking in study or wisdom.

Response: Matthew 10:34- Jesus came not for peace but a sword. Your Jesus was against peace. Fortunately, we have the religion of peace and Example set by Muhammad (saw).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: Matthew 10:34- Jesus came not for peace but a sword. Your Jesus was against peace. Fortunately, we have the religion of peace and Example set by Muhammad (saw).

I'll let the N man and DW take care of my light work.

Notice how you don't understand the Qu'ran or Bible and ignore the clear rebuttal you receive.

You are a DRONE!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Read it. :scripto:

Read it. :scripto:

Ro 12:9

redneck.gif

Serpy,

You know how I'm always on to you for condemnation scripture. Not this time! Biblically humiliate this punk so they know how ignorant they are. Pride like this can only be broken by showing one like this how lied to they are by their teachers and fellow worshippers.

What I'm saying is ... get em SD! Wield that Spirit and make them run or study.

:thumb:

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
You are really getting old now.

Jonah 2:2

2 And he said:

“I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction,
And He answered me.
Out of the belly of Sheol I cried,
And You heard my voice.

Sheol is the realm of the DEAD! As in Jonah Died! Are you BLIND? Do you need the bumpy version for blind people?

3rd time you failed here. 3rd time.
Sheol is a Hebrew word referring to the unseen realm of the dead. It can refer to a dead body that is unseen from being buried, or an unseen place where dead people exist spiritually. It is also a description of a place under or deep within the Earth or down below where there is some sort of suffering or punishment for sinners or evil acts, which even people who are alive can go to be punished, while the righteous people are saved.

Punishment for people who are alive( Psalm 55:15)

Therefore, the word does NOT refer to the realm of the dead all the time, according to your own Bible. It refers to a place of punishment for people who are alive according to the context, as the verse NEVER MENTIONS he died. Since it never mentions that he died, then he is clearly ALIVE.

Therefore,Jesus did not die and remained alive as his sign was to be the sign of Jonah. (Matthew 12:37-40).

Debunked as usual. Try again.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sheol is a Hebrew word referring to the unseen realm of the dead. It can refer to a dead body that is unseen from being buried, or an unseen place where dead people exist spiritually. It is also a description of a place under or deep within the Earth or down below where there is some sort of suffering or punishment for sinners or evil acts, which even people who are alive can go to be punished, while the righteous people are saved.

Punishment for people who are alive( Psalm 55:15)

Therefore, the word does NOT refer to the realm of the dead all the time, according to your own Bible. It refers to a place of punishment for people who are alive according to the context, as the verse NEVER MENTIONS he died. Since it never mentions that he died, then he is clearly ALIVE.

Therefore,Jesus did not die and remained alive as his sign was to be the sign of Jonah. (Matthew 12:37-40).

Debunked as usual. Try again.

Look how easy honest rebuttal is...

No... genius... if one cries out from the realm of the dead... they are dead.

How you've utterly failed.... so far...

You deny that Mohammed had sex with a 9 year old girl and then tried to justify it when proven by the Hadith.

You deny that one calling from the realm of the dead means they are dead!

Oh... and you twisted Jesus' words of peace while also twisting your words in your book about decapitation.

Gee... decapitation and Islam are "totally unrelated"!

You sir are a LIAR!

Dummy up Edith! You're a real PIP!

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Read Galatians friend. You and the Arians all sound alike. The Law... The Law...

What a shock... you whore worshiping, self-righteous, deceived ... poor... poor soul.

Do you even understand what clean and unclean is? Read Romans 1. You have exchanged the Creator for "The Creation".

TTFN

Response: I understand delusion when I see it, as evident in your deluded logic. Your Bible forbids swine and you eat it, while alcohol is a dangerous social act and you condone it because your false Bible that was written by man says Jesus approves it.