Do you know any Muslims?
I do. One defended me in court against a
quoties.gif
Christian (Gal. 2:3-4, 1 Co 6:1-11).
thbackstab.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: I understand delusion when I see it, as evident in your deluded logic. Your Bible forbids swine and you eat it, while alcohol is a dangerous social act and you condone it because your false Bible that was written by man says Jesus approves it.

You eat the swine of idolatry. You don't even understand the gospel. Either admit you don't know our book or shut up.

Option 3 is seeing you here from now on as you are getting biblically refuted... day after day.

I hope you pick option 3. See you round, puppet.

Galatians 5:4

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Look how easy honest rebuttal is...

No... genius... if one cries out from the realm of the dead... they are dead.

How you've utterly failed.... so far...

You deny that Mohammed had sex with a 9 year old girl and then tried to justify it when proven by the Hadith.

You deny that one calling from the realm of the dead means they are dead!

Dummy up Edith! You're a real PIP!

Response: No deluded. Sheol does not refer to someone dead even in your own Bible Pslam 55:15. Debunked.

Jonah was alive as the context never mentions he died. Therefore, Jesus remained alive.

He also ate broiled fish and honeycomb in Luke 24 as proof he did not die and was not resurrected and in John 20:17, Jesus admits that he had not yet ascended after the alleged crucifixion.

Your Bible is invalid and proves Jesus never died.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Jonah disobeyed the Lord and was swallowed by a big fish.
According to your goofy logic, Jesus should have disobeyed and then been swallowed by a big fish and spit out later.
Use you brain about why the analogy of Jonah was used as a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already posted several scriptures where our Bible says He did die.
So your faulty opinion is debunked.

He didn't commit suicide, you blithering idiot!
He did not ask them to kill Him, He did not pay them to kill Him, and He certainly didn't beat Himself, nail Himself to the cross, and ask soldiers to stab Him with a spear.
And as for the "love" part, scripture (well, the true scripture of GOD) says that there is no greater love than lay your life down for his friends.

So, got any more faulty logic you would like to share and show more about how little you know of true scripture?
:popcorn:

Response: If he died willingly, it's suicide not love. If he could have been saved, it's murder not love. Your God and Jesus are murderers. Debunked.

Jesus didn't die, as proven by the Sign of Jonah. Try again.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: No deluded. Sheol does not refer to someone dead even in your own Bible Pslam 55:15. Debunked.

Jonah was alive as the context never mentions he died. Therefore, Jesus remained alive.

He also ate broiled fish and honeycomb in Luke 24 as proof he did not die and was not resurrected and in John 20:17, Jesus admits that he had not yet ascended after the alleged crucifixion.

Your Bible is invalid and proves Jesus never died.

Nice... you get refuted and try to change the exact context of the post.

For the record... Jonah died. Jonah 2:2 burns your preprogrammed Islamic argument to the ground. Move on to the next one so we can shatter that too.

You don't have the study skills or devotion to think for yourself and learn.

Prove me wrong or I'll ramp up next time I see you around. I haven't even begun yet.

Later Blind Guide,

Evil Eye

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: If he died willingly, it's suicide not love. If he could have been saved, it's murder not love. Your God and Jesus are murderers. Debunked.

Jesus didn't die, as proven by the Sign of Jonah. Try again.

I don't care how you put it... Are Soldiers that rush into war and lay down their lives for a cause Suicide agents?

I'm not talking about a C-4 vest... btw.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
I don't care how you put it... Are Soldiers that rush into war and lay down their lives for a cause Suicide agents?

I'm not talking about a C-4 vest... btw.

Response: A soldier who lays down their life has no choice and would choose NOT to die. So it's not suicide. Whereas Jesus has the ability to not die and can simply forgive instead of dying but allegedly chose to die anyway. So it's suicide and a pointless murder or death since God allowed it.

Your religion is the epitome of delusion.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: A soldier who lays down their life has no choice and would choose NOT to die. So it's not suicide. Whereas Jesus has the ability to not die and can simply forgive instead of dying but allegedly chose to die anyway. So it's suicide and a pointless murder or death since God allowed it.

Your religion is the epitome of delusion.

Mark 14:36 And he said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for you. Remove this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

Next!

Your deception is weak!

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Mark 14:36 And he said, “Abba, Father, all things are possible for you. Remove this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

Next!

Your deception is weak!

Response: And you still claim HE DIED, thus he committed either a pointless suicide or God is a murderer.

So your delusion is evident. Debunked. Try again.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Nice... you get refuted and try to change the exact context of the post.

For the record... Jonah died. Jonah 2:2 burns your preprogrammed Islamic argument to the ground. Move on to the next one so we can shatter that too.

You don't have the study skills or devotion to think for yourself and learn.

Prove me wrong or I'll ramp up next time I see you around. I haven't even begun yet.

Later Blind Guide,

Evil Eye

Response: Except Jonah didn't die, as the word "dead" or anything synonymous to it is mentioned NOWHERE in the entire verse. So since he was alive before his mission and never mentioned to be dead, then the context proves he did not die and remained alive. Therefore, Jesus did not die.

Debunked. Try again.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
It says the marriage was consummate at 9. Need I repost it? How does one Consummate a marriage?

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)​

Oh... did it mean play barbies with?

Response: And consummate means to complete in the dictionary and does not just refer to sex. So consummate means to complete the marriage by living together.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Sahih Muslim Book 8, Number 3310

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: And you still claim HE DIED, thus he committed either a pointless suicide or God is a murderer.

So your delusion is evident. Debunked. Try again.

OIC... you have no issue that He died, but "if He Did"... but... if... He... did... you want to belittle HIM for Dying. He did die... BTW.

You will see. You will possibly see a global rise of Islam... but it will fall at its knees when Jesus comes for the REAL Jews... when He comes for the real ISRAEL!

His people are not revoked and the original Jews will be as saved as us TriUne believers.

I'll see you there. P.s. My DADDY will shread your DADDY.

YHWH is the Greatest... at the Name of Jesus... you WILL bow and confess that He is LORD to the very GLORY of THE Father!

Philippians 2:8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Response: Except Jonah didn't die, as the word "dead" or anything synonymous to it is mentioned NOWHERE in the entire verse. So since he was alive before his mission and never mentioned to be dead, then the context proves he did not die and remained alive. Therefore, Jesus did not die.
Debunked. Try again.

OIC... He didn't die... even though Jonah 2:2 says he was in the realm of the dead and Heb. 2:14 says that Jesus did die... and all scripture to boot.

You are utterly humorous.

If We say Blue... will you say that nowhere did I say a color? You sir are biblically retarded.

Response: And consummate means to complete in the dictionary and does not just refer to sex. So consummate means to complete the marriage by living together.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Sahih Muslim Book 8, Number 3310

OIC... now you are ignoring the clear version that clearly says consummated.

Look there... another Arian that can't read. Die doesn't mean die and consummate doesn't mean sex. Your marriage partner must think you're pretty lame.

Eagles Wings

Seems like the Muslim in this thread has an understanding of Christianity.

He knows that Muslims abhor the Christian doctrine of the Trinity, and the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

He/she is not interested in respectful debate, but blasphemes the One we hold dear.

What's the point in further discussion?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Seems like the Muslim in this thread has an understanding of Christianity.

He knows that Muslims abhor the Christian doctrine of the Trinity, and the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

He/she is not interested in respectful debate, but blasphemes the One we hold dear.

What's the point in further discussion?

Holding them to the fire of their error and showing what is coming to our children.

Doctrine of men won't have the answer.

Sola will have to be pure.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
OIC... you have no issue that He died, but "if He Did"... but... if... He... did... you want to belittle HIM for Dying. He did die... BTW.

You will see. You will possibly see a global rise of Islam... but it will fall at its knees when Jesus comes for the REAL Jews... when He comes for the real ISRAEL!

His people are not revoked and the original Jews will be as saved as us TriUne believers.

I'll see you there. P.s. My DADDY will shread your DADDY.

YHWH is the Greatest... at the Name of Jesus... you WILL bow and confess that He is LORD to the very GLORY of THE Father!

Philippians 2:8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

OIC... He didn't die... even though Jonah 2:2 says he was in the realm of the dead and Heb. 2:14 says that Jesus did die... and all scripture to boot.

You are utterly humorous.

If We say Blue... will you say that nowhere did I say a color? You sir are biblically retarded.

OIC... now you are ignoring the clear version that clearly says consummated.

Look there... another Arian that can't read. Die doesn't mean die and consummate doesn't mean sex. Your marriage partner must think you're pretty lame.

Response: And Psalms 55:15 clearly shows that Sheol as a punishment for people WHO ARE ALIVE. So your redundant claim that it refers to someone who is dead is utterly false. Jonah was not dead during his mission so the context proves he never died and was alive. Therefore, Jesus never died. Secondly, Luke 24 shows Jesus proving he was not resurrected by eating fish and honeycomb and John 20:17 states he says he did not ascend to his father. You failed. Debunked.

And the clear version of the hadith that says consummate was proven to mean that it refers to living together and not sex, as the hadith relating the same story says that they lived together. Debunked as usual.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: And Psalms 55:15 clearly shows that Sheol as a punishment for people WHO ARE ALIVE. So your redundant claim that it refers to someone who is dead is utterly false. Jonah was not dead during his mission so the context proves he never died and was alive. Therefore, Jesus never died. Secondly, Luke 24 shows Jesus proving he was not resurrected by eating fish and honeycomb and John 20:17 states he says he did not ascend to his father. You failed. Debunked.

Is that your final answer? I'm about to publicly destroy you with scripture. Last chance to go past the pre-programmed arguments your Imam taught you.

tenor.gif