Christ's vs Mohammed's view of wives, in a photo

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: so the context proves he never died and was alive. Therefore, Jesus never died. Secondly, Luke 24 shows Jesus proving he was not resurrected by eating fish and honeycomb and John 20:17 states he says he did not ascend to his father. You failed. Debunked.

Is that your final answer? I'm about to publicly destroy you with scripture.

tenor.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And the clear version of the hadith that says consummate was proven to mean that it refers to living together and not sex, as the hadith relating the same story says that they lived together. Debunked as usual.

I can't help it if you don't believe your own holy writ. If you have to deny what Mohammed did... there might... be... something... wrong... with your faith.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Is that your final answer? I'm about to publicly destroy you with scripture. Last chance to go past the pre-programmed arguments your Imam taught you.

tenor.gif

Response: In other words, you have no logical rebuttal thus refuting yourself as usual. Thanks for the clarification.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
I can't help it if you don't believe your own holy writ. If you have to deny what Mohammed did... there might... be... something... wrong... with your faith.

Response: There's nothing wrong with what he did since the same source says she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar. However, we should hope you are not the spokesperson for Christianity because that would means all Christians are sick pervs who believe rape is a great thing since your logic says that the person who was raped was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar. I hope all Christians are not this sickly perverted.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Response: There's nothing wrong with what he did since the same source says she was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar. However, we should hope you are not the spokesperson for Christianity because that would means all Christians are sick pervs who believe rape is a great thing since your logic says that the person who was raped was loved and treated kindly and grew to be a leader and scholar. I hope all Christians are not this sickly perverted.

Translation... "I, Fatihah, cannot believe what my holy writ says." I will deny that to consummate a marriage means to have sex.

BTW... it is known that sex means marriage. It is only today that sex is considered an act that doesn't seal to marriage... unless inside of marital tradition and ceremony.

Nice evasion knucklehead.

Mohammad bounced a 9 year old. Do you still love him?

Ps..

You have until tomorrow to give your final answer in the other two matters. I recommend that you concede. But... you won't and you'll look stupid for it.

Laters

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
Translation... "I, Fatihah, cannot believe what my holy writ says." I will deny that to consummate a marriage means to have sex.

BTW... it is known that sex means marriage. It is only today that sex is considered an act that doesn't seal to marriage... unless inside of marital tradition and ceremony.

Nice evasion knucklehead.

Mohammad bounced a 9 year old. Do you still love him?

Ps..

You have until tomorrow to give your final answer in the other two matters. I recommend that you concede. But... you won't and you'll look stupid for it.

Laters

Response: It's known to sick perverts that marriage means to have sex. So when we see you as a Christian make such a claim, what does that say?

Sad, that in your attempts to malign Muhammad, you actually expose the perversion of Christianity. Debunked as usual. Try again.

Lon

Response: If he died willingly, it's suicide not love.
Suicide bombers aren't loving either? I wouldn't consider self-sacrifice suicide. A father may jump in the street to shove his child out of the way.'
That isn't suicide, it is sacrificial love. Jesus threw Himself in the way of the consequences of sin and death.

If he could have been saved, it's murder not love.
If the wife of the Father could have held back the her husband, who ran into the street to save his child, didn't hold him back, that isn't murder.

The rote Muslim apologetics you are giving just don't work. They don't measure up to facts.

Your God and Jesus are murderers. Debunked.
:nono: It is just poor Muslim apologetics and they don't debunk. They don't work.

Jesus didn't die, as proven by the Sign of Jonah. Try again.
:confused: Jonah died in the belly of the fish, as far as I understand (first death). Jesus told the thief on the cross that he'd be with Him in Paradise. Paradise is where Abraham Luke 16:24 was in the parable. Luke 16:19-31

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Suicide bombers aren't loving either? I wouldn't consider self-sacrifice suicide. A father may jump in the street to shove his child out of the way.'
That isn't suicide, it is sacrificial love. Jesus threw Himself in the way of the consequences of sin and death.

If the wife of the Father could have held back the her husband, who ran into the street to save his child, didn't hold him back, that isn't murder.

The rote Muslim apologetics you are giving just don't work. They don't measure up to facts.

:nono: It is just poor Muslim apologetics and they don't debunk. They don't work.

:confused: Jonah died in the belly of the fish, as far as I understand (first death). Jesus told the thief on the cross that he'd be with Him in Paradise. Paradise is where Abraham Luke 16:24 was in the parable. Luke 16:19-31
:BRAVO:

jsanford108

Read it. :scripto:

Read it. :scripto:

Ro 12:9

redneck.gif

Glad someone else is educating themselves on the enemies of Christianity.

Notice how neither Chair, nor Fatihah replied to anything? It is because Chair is ignorant of Islam and its teachings. Fatihah, an actual Muslim, knows that I was right, as well. Dismissing is always a sign of either arrogance or ignorance being brought to light.

Keep roasting them, friend. Islam doesn't have a 9 year old girl to stand on. (Too explosive a comment?)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Response: ........... Christians have life with their mothers and daughters because they are not filthy like me.

Response: ...Bible says Jesus on you believed Paul.

Response: ...... Your Jesus was against peace. Fortunately, we have the religion of peace and Example Christanity

Response: N

Response: If he died willingly, it's love.

Response: Jesus has the ability to not die

Response: And you still claim HE DIED,

I am a sinful little trooll who hates God. Christians are what I need to save me

Jesus committed suicide, and Christianity is perverted? Really! :mad:
It is obvious to me you do not belong on TOL. You are a troll and worse, a blasphemer. You need to go!

Hey, I had to change his awful text! Now that he is banned for good we do not have to read such awful terrible.

Last edited: