Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a lie proven by your claims to believe in the Trinity doctrine and the so-called "Gospel of Grace".
Grow up.
Knowing that scripture teaches a triune GOD of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit does not mean that one must accept every tidbit of every trinity doctrine floating around.

That is the exact same method I used to find out that the Trinity doctrine is not taught by the Bible.
It is taught in the Bible from beginning to end.

Have you honestly looked at the claims of Non-Trinitarians and put them to the test,
All the time.

or did you believe in the Trinity doctrine first (because someone told you that you had to) and just use the Bible for a few proof-texts while ignoring the majority of what the Bible teaches?
No.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is one and Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.
Scripture says GOD is the only one to look to as Lord and Savior of the world.
Jesus would not disagree and teach there was another Lord and Savior of the world to look to.

Apple7

Gospel is simple and clear.

God is one and Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.

Jesus' God is His followers God and Jesus is also His followers sinless Brother.

Jesus was sent by His Father to cleans our sins, so we will be accepted into God's kingdom for eternity..

Jesus is the Lamb of God.

Jesus was also sent to teach us how to be saved.

Jesus cannot do anything on His own. He does the will of His Father. That's why He says His Father and Jesus are one.That does not mean God and Jesus make one God.

Jesus was given authority to be our Lord by His Father.

These are all clearly written in the NT.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

truthjourney

You have been criticizing JW unfairly imo.
I'll try to say this one more time and hopefully this time you will hear me. It is not the rank and file JW that I have a problem with but it is the leadership, the Governing Body, that I have a problem with.

And didn't you say yourself that you were treated harshly by the JWs? Why do you think that happened? Who do you think makes the rules, regulations and teachings of JWs? Whose orders do you think they were following and carrying out to treat you that way? So think about that and see if you can figure out why I have a problem with the Governing Body and the way they treat people. And that's what I've been saying all along and trying to get you to understand.

glorydaz

What Dispensationalists claim is the Gospel of Grace is not what is taught about the gospel nor what is taught about grace in the Bible.

Yes, people that reject one non-Biblical teaching will often reject other non-Biblical teachings.

I don't know of any Non-Trinitarian that rejects the deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

All the ones I know of merely reject the teachings of the Trinity doctrine while still believing in the deity of Jesus Christ.
The Non-Trinitarians also believe in the gospel that is taught in the Bible for salvation.

You should stop judging people that rely on what the Bible teaches by the non-Biblical teachings that you believe in.

Do you agree God became flesh and dwelt among us?

I don't understand why that is so hard for you to say.

way 2 go

So you are left with only two choices.

Jesus is God or Jesus is not God.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD.
Deut. 6:4-5 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: 5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.​

Jesus is worshiped.

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Mat 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshiped him

Joh 9:37 Jesus said to him, “You have seen him, and it is he who is speaking to you.”
Joh 9:38 He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

Luk 19:38 saying, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
Luk 19:39 And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.”
Luk 19:40 He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'll try to say this one more time and hopefully this time you will hear me. It is not the rank and file JW that I have a problem with but it is the leadership, the Governing Body, that I have a problem with.

And didn't you say yourself that you were treated harshly by the JWs? Why do you think that happened? Who do you think makes the rules, regulations and teachings of JWs? Whose orders do you think they were following and carrying out to treat you that way? So think about that and see if you can figure out why I have a problem with the Governing Body and the way they treat people. And that's what I've been saying all along and trying to get you to understand.

I told you over and over that I don't trust any organization, period. I don't belong to any organization.

we cannot blame the organization leaders because we should be able to see what is going. We will be judged by what kind of people we associate with too.

And the leaders will be severely punished if they are leading their flock astray.

Even so, we just cannot blame the leaders if we are so blindly following evil leaders.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. If we are true to Jesus' teachings, we will not follow our leaders blindly because He gave us how do discern the truth from sinful practice.

I have witnessed plenty of hypocrisy in trin churches and its people.

It is organizational thing.

Jesus says to come out of Babylon. I believe He is talking about the organizations.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

Scripture says GOD is the only one to look to as Lord and Savior of the world.
Jesus would not disagree and teach there was another Lord and Savior of the world to look to.

The Bible does not say ANYWHERE that God is three in one. You and your ilk have made that up in your confused minds. And that you can't understand that God is THE Lord and Savior and has designated His Son to be the means by which He savesis pathetic. As many times as it has been explained here on these threads! Jesus is Lord of all human lords, but not as high in authority as his Father. In fact, his Father GAVE him the authority that he, Jesus, has. Did you miss that in your Bible reading? Or you just listen to the crap your church tells you?

marhig

The Bible does not say ANYWHERE that God is three in one. You and your ilk have made that up in your confused minds. And that you can't understand that God is THE Lord and Savior and has designated His Son to be the means by which He savesis pathetic. As many times as it has been explained here on these threads! Jesus is Lord of all human lords, but not as high in authority as his Father. In fact, his Father GAVE him the authority that he, Jesus, has. Did you miss that in your Bible reading? Or you just listen to the crap your church tells you?
I agree, and what is even more unbelievable is Jesus actually tells us in plain speech and directly that the father is the only true God, and that he sent him, that he gave him commandments to do, that he is his God and that he's greater than him, and that he gave him power over all flesh and that he was doing the father's will. And he prays to the father who is his God. He even said that the doctrine he speaks and his words are not his own but the father's who sent him.

John 12

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 7

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Jesus says clearly, the doctrine is not his but his who sent him, and if any man does his will then he will know whether the doctrine is of himself or of God thus Jesus isn't God!

And they call us all sorts of wicked things for believing Jesus himself, and not believing in their trinity doctrine when.

There is no trinity in the bible

No God the son

No equality, seeing as Jesus has been exalted and given authority by the father and he has set him at his right hand and Christ is in subjection to him, so the father is greater than him and above him. But God has put Jesus over everything in heaven and in earth and he is the beloved son of the father.p

And Jesus only ever says that he is the son of God, so the father is the Almighty God and Jesus is his son

And now some are starting to twist the scriptures to try to make Jesus God, by saying he is the God of this world, when Jesus even says he is not of this world. And Satan said this

Luke 4

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

So all the power and glory of the world has been delivered to the devil and he was going to give it all to Jesus if he worshipped him. So he is in control of the kingdoms of the world he is the God of this world. And he is able to give power and the glory of the kingdoms of this world to whomsoever he pleases, and those who love the world are under his influence. God made this world beautiful, and man is destroying it because they lust after the flesh and they are under the influence of Satan who is the prince of this world.

Some people will do anything to try and make Jesus God!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Still waiting on a response to this:

So, THIS:

And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ” - Luke 4:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke4:8&version=NKJV

And THESE:

And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh. - Matthew 2:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew2:11&version=NKJV

Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: “Hosanna to the Son of David! ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the L ord!’ Hosanna in the highest!” - Matthew 21:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew21:9&version=NKJV

took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out: “Hosanna! ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the L ord!’ The King of Israel!” - John 12:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John12:13&version=NKJV

Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.” - Matthew 14:33 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew14:33&version=NKJV

And the rest of the verses given HERE

Have absolutely nothing to do with each other...?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You and your friends have been dismissing too many verses to support your doctrines.

SHOW WHERE WE DISMISSED ANY VERSES!

And I know you will not stop and repeat the same over and over and over.....

Hypocrite. You don't even accept most of the Bible, so why should you even care?

It is all the same at all trinity threads too.

All your posts are the same too, hypocrite. Completely dismissive of scripture that we provide.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
SHOW WHERE WE DISMISSED ANY VERSES!

Hypocrite. You don't even accept most of the Bible, so why should you even care?

All your posts are the same too, hypocrite. Completely dismissive of scripture that we provide.

I know you are blindly trusting what you have been given by your churches.

It is so meaningless talking to you, but I know if someone who are patient like marhig and Rose will answer all your repeated questions.

Even then you will not stop.

It is just madness and sad.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I know you are blindly trusting what you have been given by your churches.

It is so meaningless talking to you, but I know if someone who are patient like marhig and Rose will answer all your repeated questions.

Even then you will not stop.

It is just madness and sad.
TRANSLATION:

I'm just going to repeat what I said in my previous post, ignoring what my opponent said, and I'm not going to provide evidence for what I accused him of.

------------------

BUZZ OFF, MESHAK.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
TRANSLATION:

I'm just going to repeat what I said in my previous post, ignoring what my opponent said, and I'm not going to provide evidence for what I accused him of.

------------------

BUZZ OFF, MESHAK.

As soon as [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] has time to look at your question, she will kindly answer your repeated questions.

She is at the hospital right now with her child.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
As soon as marhig has time to look at your question, she will kindly answer your repeated questions.

She is at the hospital right now with her child.
TRANSLATION:

I'm too much of a coward to prove my own assertions, so I'm going to let someone else prove them for me.

-----------------

BUZZ OFF, MESHAK!

Bearing false witness is a sin.