Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

genuineoriginal

Ah, so you think satan didn't know that Jesus had all power, and God would have to help Him out?
Jesus Himself knew that it was the Father working through Him and not Himself doing the works.

John 14:10
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.​

Did you get confused over which one is which?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is also called the Son of Man, and the Word who was with God and was God, and Emmanuel, and the First and the Last, and the Alpha and the Omega, and the root and offspring of David, and the Creator of all things.
And Lord of the Sabbath.

genuineoriginal

Did you forget this verse?

And Jesus answered and said to him, [JESUS]“Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”[/JESUS] - Luke 4:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke4:8&version=NKJV
Not at all.
Jesus was being told to break the Law given by God to the children of Israel.
Jesus refused to break the Law.
Sin is the transgression of the Law, and Jesus was without sin.
Not one thing Jesus did was a transgression of the Law.

Apple7

Nontrinitarian views differ widely on the nature of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Various nontrinitarian philosophies, such as Adoptionism, Monarchianism, and Subordinationism existed prior to the establishment of the Trinity doctrine in AD 325, 381, and 431, at the Councils of Nicaea, Constantinople, and Ephesus.[7] Nontrinitarianism was later renewed by Cathars in the 11th through 13th centuries, in the Unitarian movement during the Protestant Reformation, in the Age of Enlightenment of the 18th century, and in some groups arising during the Second Great Awakening of the 19th century.
The doctrine of the Trinity, as held in mainstream Christianity, is not present in the other major Abrahamic religions.​

The problem with trinitarian vs. nontrinitarian will never go away because of the lack of evidence for the Trinity doctrine in the Bible.

The Triune God has always hardened the hearts of those perishing...

genuineoriginal

So the Gospel of Grace isn't clear to you?
What Dispensationalists claim is the Gospel of Grace is not what is taught about the gospel nor what is taught about grace in the Bible.

Just as I said. I think there is a connection.
Yes, people that reject one non-Biblical teaching will often reject other non-Biblical teachings.

Those who reject the Deity of Jesus Christ are blind to the Gospel of Salvation.
I don't know of any Non-Trinitarian that rejects the deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

All the ones I know of merely reject the teachings of the Trinity doctrine while still believing in the deity of Jesus Christ.
The Non-Trinitarians also believe in the gospel that is taught in the Bible for salvation.

You should stop judging people that rely on what the Bible teaches by the non-Biblical teachings that you believe in.

genuineoriginal

For someone who claims to reject the "teachings of men" you sure do have them drilled into your mind. It's hard to get them out, and then they get all jumbled up with the Bible. You should have never looked to begin with. Start in the Bible and end in the Bible...then maybe you won't be so confused.
You need to learn the history of the teachings you believe in and stop claiming that they came from the Bible itself.

genuineoriginal

Nice try. I wasn't taught by any Christian denomination.
That is a lie proven by your claims to believe in the Trinity doctrine and the so-called "Gospel of Grace".
Me either.
I use the excellent example of the noble Bereans by studying scripture daily to see if what other say is truth; as I know you do.
That is the exact same method I used to find out that the Trinity doctrine is not taught by the Bible.
You must be doing something wrong.
Have you honestly looked at the claims of Non-Trinitarians and put them to the test, or did you believe in the Trinity doctrine first (because someone told you that you had to) and just use the Bible for a few proof-texts while ignoring the majority of what the Bible teaches?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Gospel is simple and clear.

God is one and Jesus is Son of God and Savior of the world.

Jesus' God is His followers God and Jesus is also His followers sinless Brother.

Jesus was sent by His Father to cleans our sins, so we will be accepted into God's kingdom for eternity..

Jesus is the Lamb of God.

Jesus was also sent to teach us how to be saved.

Jesus cannot do anything on His own. He does the will of His Father. That's why He says His Father and Jesus are one.That does not mean God and Jesus make one God.

Jesus was given authority to be our Lord by His Father.

These are all clearly written in the NT.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is clearly declared as the savior in 14 verses in the New Testament.
All through scripture, including the ones that say that GOD is the only Savior.
If only GOD is the Savior of the world, and Jesus is not GOD, then Jesus cannot be the Savior of the world.
Jesus is not clearly declared as God in the Bible.
He is identified as Lord, God, and Savior by His apostles.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to learn the history of the teachings you believe in
Don't need a history lesson, I have scripture.

and stop claiming that they came from the Bible itself.
That GOD is a triune unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is all throughout scripture.
Don't rely on your history books to interpret scripture, rely on scripture to interpret scripture, as I do.