Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
JR,

I am not interested in your deceptive doctrines.

Then it's a good thing that wasn't addressed to you.

I am not as naïve as many of you.

I am not intimidated or manipulated by your threats or vicious name calling.

blessings.

Good, because I didn't threaten you, nor did I call you a name. I simply stated facts about what you believe and stated what you are.

genuineoriginal

Wrong. Jesus is the Son. Jesus is God. But Jesus is not the Father.
You can talk in circles, but the Trinity doctrine always comes down to the claim that "the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are all the same being."

being
the nature or essence of a person.​
Thanks for proving YOU don't understand the Doctrine you abhor.
I don't abhor the Trinity doctrine.
I abhor people being dishonest about it that go around judging others based on whether they believe the Trinity doctrine or not.
This thread is about calling Jehovah Witness non-Christians because they don't believe the Trinity doctrine.

The Trinity doctrine is not taught in the Bible in any translation.
If God revealed the Trinity doctrine to the church, it was not done through the Bible.
Therefore, the people that believe the Trinity doctrine have no right to declare someone is not a Christian (believer in Jesus as the Christ) because they don't believe the Trinity doctrine.

If you believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, you are a Christian, whether you believe the Trinity doctrine or not.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can talk in circles, but the Trinity doctrine always comes down to the claim that "the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are all the same being."

being
the nature or essence of a person.​

I don't abhor the Trinity doctrine.
I abhor people being dishonest about it that go around judging others based on whether they believe the Trinity doctrine or not.
This thread is about calling Jehovah Witness non-Christians because they don't believe the Trinity doctrine.

The Trinity doctrine is not taught in the Bible in any translation.
If God revealed the Trinity doctrine to the church, it was not done through the Bible.
Therefore, the people that believe the Trinity doctrine have no right to declare someone is not a Christian (believer in Jesus as the Christ) because they don't believe the Trinity doctrine.

If you believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, you are a Christian, whether you believe the Trinity doctrine or not.
I take it you did not read the One-on-One debate between AMR and GT that I posted above.

If you did, you might actually understand what the Trinity doctrine actually teaches.

genuineoriginal

I take it you did not read the One-on-One debate between AMR and GT that I posted above.

If you did, you might actually understand what the Trinity doctrine actually teaches.
I understand it.
The debate was quibbling over nothing of significance, since the Trinity doctrine teaches people to believe that one being is really three beings but is still only one being.

glorydaz

Please post the verses you are using as the basis for that question.

In other words, you deny that Jesus is God come in the flesh. You do realize that the verses that show this are too numerous to list out, and, undoubtedly, you will reject all of them.

Therein lies the problem. Those who claim to be Christians, but then deny their ONLY SAVIOUR, cannot claim to believe in the very ONE they deny. :nono:

John 1:1, John 1:14, Matthew 1:23

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

drbrumley

Please bring in other reasons for saying that Jehovah Witness are not Christians.
The claim that Christians have to believe the Trinity doctrine in order to be Christians is not a valid claim.

Let's see

1) They believe that Christianity died with the last of the apostles and was resurrected when "Pastor" Russell came on the scene. Eerily similar to Mormons in this regard.

2) They also call the physical resurrection of Jesus as not true.

3) There are only 144,000 "faithful" will make it to heaven. The rest will be on earth living apart from God.

4) They believe hell is mythical, a metaphor. Not a real place

Shall I continue?