Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What the Governing Body has done to scripture is definitely atrocious. What they have done to thousands and thousands of JWs is cruel and even illegal in many cases. They have destroyed families. They have ruined people's lives and caused untold suffering to so many.
Especially the children who are not safe because of the Governing Body's two witness rule when it comes to child sexual abuse within the organization, that is their official policy. Children who are defenseless and innocent. Many of them very young. Their lives will never be the same. The hurt will never go away. The Governing Body has vowed not to change the two witness rule that requires at least two witnesses to a child molestation and I ask you, what is the possibility of having an additional witness to something like that to prove a case. Police are not called, it is kept quiet and hidden even from the rest of the JWs in the congregation who have children and the perpetrator is allowed to remain a part of that organization, allowed access to children at Kingdom Halls, allowed to go door to door and the public is not aware of the danger of that person to their children. The reason they have this two witness rule is to protect their image. That is more important to them than the safety of children in that organization.

Jesus followers still have to know what Christianity is all about. I know their basics of Christianity and it is biblical whether how they practice or not. It is up to Jesus and judge all of us.

If you are sincere Christian you will find out deception by yourself. I did, witout anyone's input, by interacting with them. that's why I did not join them.

Other organization are no holier than they, and they don't know basics of Christianity. It is all about their tradition, handed down doctrines.

we will all be judged according to what we say and do, friend.

Peace and love in Christ.

genuineoriginal

Trinity doctrine does not claim Jesus is the Father.
The "Trinity doctrine" claims no such thing. It's too bad you folks who don't understand what the Trinity doctrine is would just admit you don't understand....instead of making false claims.
Of course the Trinity doctrine claims that Jesus is the Father.
If you can't understand that, then you have no idea what the Trinity doctrine claims.

truthjourney

Jesus followers still have to know what Christianity is all about. I know their basics of Christianity and it is biblical whether how they practice or not. It is up to Jesus and judge all of us.

If you are sincere Christian you will find out deception by yourself. I did, witout anyone's input, by interacting with them. that's why I did not join them.

Other organization are no holier than they, and they don't know basics of Christianity. It is all about their tradition, handed down doctrines.

we will all be judged according to what we say and do, friend.

Peace and love in Christ.
JWs are not allowed to ask questions or to disagree with the rules, guidelines and teachings that are handed down by the Governing Body to all Kingdom Halls where Elders are instructed to make sure that the Governing Body is obeyed without question. If a JW does have questions and disagreements with the Governing Body then they will find themselves in a Judicial Committee meeting with elders where they will be charged with apostasy and disfellowshipped. JWs are not allowed freedom of thought or critical thinking. Information control is strictly enforced.
How many churches do you know of where a person does not have the freedom to ask questions and to attend a different church if they want to without being charged with apostasy and then shunned by other members including their own families? Do you see a problem with that?
Do you really believe their basics of Christianity is biblical when the Governing Body teaches that Jesus is not the mediator between God and men as stated by scripture? Instead they elevate themselves to the level of mediator.
The Governing Body go so far as to say that if a JW leaves that organization then they have left God. That sounds to me like the Governing Body thinks they are God. Because JWs do not leave God. They leave a dishonest and deceitful and corrupt organization headed by a small group of men who think way too much of themselves and elevate themselves even above Jesus.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course the Trinity doctrine claims that Jesus is the Father.
If you can't understand that, then you have no idea what the Trinity doctrine claims.

If you can't understand that the trinity teaches that the Father and Son and Holy Spirit are ONE God, in three Persons, then you really have no idea what the Trinity doctrine teaches.

Yes, the three are one. But that DOES NOT make the Father the Son, the Son the Holy Spirit, nor the Holy Spirit the Father, nor vice versa.

God is One God, Three Persons.

Not One God, One person who goes by different names. That's called modalism, unitarianism, etc. It's not Trinitarianism.

genuineoriginal

If you can't understand that the trinity teaches that the Father and Son and Holy Spirit are ONE God, in three Persons, then you really have no idea what the Trinity doctrine teaches.

Yes, the three are one. But that DOES NOT make the Father the Son, the Son the Holy Spirit, nor the Holy Spirit the Father, nor vice versa.

God is One God, Three Persons.

Not One God, One person who goes by different names. That's called modalism, unitarianism, etc. It's not Trinitarianism.
When you get into examining the Trinity doctrine, you find out that the believers either believe in Modalistic Monarchianism or in Polytheism, though Trinitarians loudly deny it.

If there are three persons, they are not one God.
If there is one God, He is not three persons, since "God" is a word that describes a person, not a "substance, essence or nature" (homoousios) as Trinitarians falsely claim.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When you get into examining the Trinity doctrine, you find out that the believers either believe in Modalistic Monarchianism or in Polytheism, though Trinitarians loudly deny it.

If there are three persons, they are not one God.
If there is one God, He is not three persons, since "God" is a word that describes a person, not a "substance, essence or nature" (homoousios) as Trinitarians falsely claim.
I think you need to take a "Trinity 101" class.
e35fc4266a52320d1e6efd4f92f052e2.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JWs are not allowed to ask questions or to disagree with the rules, guidelines and teachings that are handed down by the Governing Body to all Kingdom Halls where Elders are instructed to make sure that the Governing Body is obeyed without question. If a JW does have questions and disagreements with the Governing Body then they will find themselves in a Judicial Committee meeting with elders where they will be charged with apostasy and disfellowshipped. JWs are not allowed freedom of thought or critical thinking. Information control is strictly enforced.
How many churches do you know of where a person does not have the freedom to ask questions and to attend a different church if they want to without being charged with apostasy and then shunned by other members including their own families? Do you see a problem with that?
Do you really believe their basics of Christianity is biblical when the Governing Body teaches that Jesus is not the mediator between God and men as stated by scripture? Instead they elevate themselves to the level of mediator.
The Governing Body go so far as to say that if a JW leaves that organization then they have left God. That sounds to me like the Governing Body thinks they are God. Because JWs do not leave God. They leave a dishonest and deceitful and corrupt organization headed by a small group of men who think way too much of themselves and elevate themselves even above Jesus.

I have joined several major trin churches and served them faithfully. I tithes and attended all the meetings they had.

I did the same thing with JWs.

I came to conclusion that you cannot be true to God and Jesus with any organization. You can find all kinds of deceptions in all of them I joined. You have to close your eyes to be with their deceptions.

This is my testimony.

good day.

Jesus' servant.

genuineoriginal

Simplistic? God is not "simple."
I never claimed God is simple.

That claim came from you.

It just so happens that the doctrine of the Trinity best describes the essence of God.
What "essence" are you talking about?
The Bible does not talk about the "essence" of God.
Any claims about the "essence" of God come from philosophy and not from the Bible.

The closest that the Bible comes to speaking about the "essence" of God is this verse:
John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Truth is simple.

when you try to accommodate your own doctrines you have to make it complicated.

Thatswhat all man-made doctrines are all about.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I never claimed God is simple.

That claim came from you.

What "essence" are you talking about?
The Bible does not talk about the "essence" of God.
Any claims about the "essence" of God come from philosophy and not from the Bible.

The closest that the Bible comes to speaking about the "essence" of God is this verse:
John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

I'm gonna let you learn a bit.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...8&share_tid=97148&share_fid=4230&share_type=t

One-on-One: AMR and God's Truth — The Holy Trinity

Go read through that.

The Truth is simple.

when you try to accommodate your own doctrines you have to make it complicated.

Thatswhat all man-made doctrines are all about.

Meshak, You complicate the Truth of Who Jesus is and What He did by rejecting most of the Bible.

Don't be a hypocrite.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JR,

I am not interested in your deceptive doctrines.

I am not as naïve as many of you.

I am not intimidated or manipulated by your threats or vicious name calling.

blessings.

drbrumley

My only question to you [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky, and over the livestock, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.".

Who are the "us" and the "our"? That is my only question. I will not ask you a follow up.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I just read you post and I don't waste my time responding to your meaningless questions or comments..

good day.