Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

The Lord our God is ONE LORD. That you don't know the Shema is why you don't understand Paul.

popsthebuilder

God. As Scripture states quite clearly. Try reading what it says for a change.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
And again; what does scripture say GOD is?

You said light and spirit.....both emanate from GOD..HE spoke everything into existence. HE breathed life/ Spirit into Adam. Everything was made by GOD through HIS Spirit and Word/ Christ.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

And again; what does scripture say GOD is?

You said light and spirit.....both emanate from GOD..HE spoke everything into existence. HE breathed life/ Spirit into Adam. Everything was made by GOD through HIS Spirit and Word/ Christ.

Scripture says God is Father Son and Holy Spirit. As you've been told time and time again.

You can twist scripture all you want to, but you only show your lack of knowledge concerning what is written.

popsthebuilder

Scripture says God is Father Son and Holy Spirit. As you've been told time and time again.

You can twist scripture all you want to, but you only show your lack of knowledge concerning what is written.
No it doesn't.

Nice try.

God's Truth

What? God is Father Son and Holy Spirit? So you finally get it?

They are one and the same. They are not different and separate as the trinity doctrine says.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Prove it that I said a book is a Person.

Prove it now or repent.

You said it here:

It proves that the Word is the Spirit.

Here is more for you to consider carefully:

The Scriptures are the Holy Spirit, the Word of God.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

God breathes the Scriptures; God breaths the Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The Spirit is the Word of God; the Word of God is God; the Word of God is Jesus.
2 Samuel 23:2 "The Spirit of the LORD spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What is wrong with you? Would you stop saying I said a book is a person?

The Holy Bible is the Written Word of God.

I'm saying that you said a book is a perrson, BECAUSE YOU SAID IT HERE!:

It proves that the Word is the Spirit.

Here is more for you to consider carefully:

The Scriptures are the Holy Spirit, the Word of God.

As 2 Peter 1:20-21 says. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

God breathes the Scriptures; God breaths the Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The Spirit is the Word of God; the Word of God is God; the Word of God is Jesus.
2 Samuel 23:2 "The Spirit of the LORD spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show where I said "A book is a person".

I highlighted it in the post that you just quoted. I've done it twice now.

I am not going to tell you again.

Tell me what?

Paul wrote scripture and he also spoke it.

That doesn't make Paul scripture, nor does it make Scripture Paul.

Believe the scriptures that I posted for you.

Posting scripture means nothing if you don't understand it, and it's worse when you try to make it say things that it doesn't say.

popsthebuilder

Yes it does. But you can't even read one verse without trying to cross it with another to make it say what you want it to say, so I'm not surprised you can't read what is actually written.
if it said such you would be able to quote it from the bible.

The one mention it gives in in relation to keeping record which it says is done by all three. They are the same. The bible doesn't say they are co-eternal but that the Son was born.

Last edited: