Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

Jesus prayed that all the believers will be in the Father and one with the Father and Jesus in the same manner that Jesus is in the Father, the Father is in Jesus, and Jesus is one with the Father.

John 17:19-21
19 [JESUS]And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.[/JESUS]
20 [JESUS]Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;[/JESUS]
21 [JESUS]That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.[/JESUS]​

If you claiming that all of us believers are also God Himself, that would be blasphemy.

Well, I'm not claiming that. I was quoting a verse that you must not understand. :idunno:

I pointed out that you don't understand the verse you quoted.

I did understand it, and I understand the one you posted as well. Neither is speaking of our being ONE in nature with God. Context is everything, GO.

Acts 4:32
32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Correct. Teach GT that....she is a woman who needs teaching.

Now you a woman have told me to teach a woman. Is that teaching or exercising authority over me? If I do not obey women, does that mean that you have just prevented me from teaching her? Maybe I don't post to her anymore? What are you communicating to me? And, what are you communicating to me about her? Apparently you are not gossiping.

glorydaz

Now you a woman have told me to teach a woman. Is that teaching or exercising authority over me? If I do not obey women, does that mean that you have just prevented me from teaching her? Maybe I don't post to her anymore? What are you communicating to me? And, what are you communicating to me about her? Apparently you are not gossiping.

I'm merely pointing out, to you, a man, that there is a woman here, GT, who is not listening to instruction. Perhaps it is your calling to teach her. No one else has managed to do so yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm merely pointing out, to you, a man, that there is a woman here, GT, who is not listening to instruction. Perhaps it is your calling to teach her. No one else has managed to do so yet.

I had disagreed in my mind with someone she was talking to first.

6days

Jaybird said:
where does scripture say He was given a new name (Jesus) while on earth?
Matthew 1:21 "And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins."

Jaybird said:
i thought everything was created through Him.
SO obviously Jesus is not a created being. He couldn't possibly create Himself, through Himself. "In the beginning was the Word,A)" style="font-size: 0.625em; vertical-align: top;"> and the Word was with God,B)" style="font-size: 0.625em; vertical-align: top;"> and the Word was God.C)" style="font-size: 0.625em; vertical-align: top;"> He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1. Colossians 1 says "For in him all things were created..."

Compare those verses to Heb. 1:8... Genesis 1...Deut. 6:4

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
GT thinks everything is Jesus, even the Father and the Spirit, and the Law, and I've even heard her say the Jews are Jesus. :idunno:

As you see, she needs a lot of help.

I was talking about Robert Pate. If I ever have, I just repented of it now that I think I have, but to be honest I am not sure.

jaybird

Matthew 1:21 "And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins."
i get that His name was Jesus, where does scripture say this name was different than His name before?

SO obviously Jesus is not a created being. He couldn't possibly create Himself, through Himself. "In the beginning was the Word,A)" style="font-size: 0.625em; vertical-align: top;"> and the Word was with God,B)" style="font-size: 0.625em; vertical-align: top;"> and the Word was God.C)" style="font-size: 0.625em; vertical-align: top;"> He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. John 1. Colossians 1 says "For in him all things were created..."

Compare those verses to Heb. 1:8... Genesis 1...Deut. 6:4

its not obvious to me. so its not possible the Father created the Son?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
i get that His name was Jesus, where does scripture say this name was different than His name before?

its not obvious to me. so its not possible the Father created the Son?

Yes, The Father is the source of all creation inducing His Son, Jesus.

Jesus is the first born of all creation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

you are so funny, brother.:jolly::jolly::jolly::jolly::jolly: