Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

God....Father, Son, and Spirit.

The Father is Spirit, the Son is Spirit, and the Spirit is Spirit.

All one and the same Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Ephesians 2:18
For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Yep, that's how you people try to figure out spiritual things. leave out some words and switch a few others. :chuckle:

Take a verse.....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

Find another verse totally unrelated.....

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

Change it to say, "God came in Spirit" and in truth and we are to worship.

"The Word is the Spirit is God."

Do you see what Pops has done here, folks? He has adulterated Scripture. :down:

IT MAKES ME SICK. :vomit:
The fact that you act like it is the mental gymnastics you must pull off in order to deny the simple truth shown in scripture that has been easily and simply elaborated on by me is what is the real indicator.

Things of faith are simple.

A child can surely understand the truth.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

The Spirit gives life and Jesus is that Spirit and life.

He tries to tell us how to have that life and Spirit.

We have to actually do what he says.

popsthebuilder

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Exactly.....that is the One.... One Spirit. That people deny this and declare GOD almighty three separate persons at the same time within one person is wild imaginings, not to mention very illogical and confusing....especially to a child or the ignorant.

glorydaz

The Father is not the Holy Spirit.

The Son is not the Holy Spirit.

And that is why there is ONE SPIRIT. Just as there is One Father, and One Son.

How can we have access to the Father through One Spirit if the Father is the Holy Spirit.

Poor mixed up heathen wanna be Christians. :nono:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Exactly.....that is the One.... One Spirit. That people deny this and declare GOD almighty three separate persons at the same time within one person is wild imaginings, not to mention very illogical and confusing....especially to a child or the ignorant.

you have a sense of humor:)

popsthebuilder

The Father is not the Holy Spirit.

The Son is not the Holy Spirit.

And that is why there is ONE SPIRIT. Just as there is One Father, and One Son.

How can we have access to the Father through One Spirit if the Father is the Holy Spirit.

Poor mixed up heathen wanna be Christians. :nono:
"Poor mixed up heathen wanna be Christians."

Just for good measure, aye?

popsthebuilder

you have a sense of humor:)
I'm very serious and matter of fact on things of the faith actually; as hard as that may be for another to fathom.

I can only hope that the simplicity that I attempt to convey things happens to work at times; perhaps it is so simple that it is rather amusing to some? I don't know; at least you aren't condemning me or calling me a fake.... so thanks.

peace

God's Truth

Right. God the Father is an invisible Spirit and He lives in unapproachable light; He made Himself a body and through that body He made everything. He gave up that body and came to earth in the flesh to know what life was like for us and then He died for us.

glorydaz

And just yesterday you were claiming Jesus was God. The truth will always out....

Here we see the Holy Spirit, the Father and the Son.

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.​

AND WHAT IS THIS???????

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.​

popsthebuilder

Right. God the Father is an invisible Spirit and He lives in unapproachable light; He made Himself a body and through that body He made everything. He gave up that body and came to earth in the flesh to know what life was like for us and then He died for us.
I'm not trying to oppose you here. There are simply things I do not understand; so I cannot rightly be opposed to them until such time as I do understand them. For this reason I ask that you provide the scripture that leads you to such a belief as the one quoted. Thank you in advance.

"He made Himself a body and through that body He made everything"

God's Truth

And just yesterday you were claiming Jesus was God. The truth will always out....

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.​

AND WHAT IS THIS???????

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.​

They are all one and the same.

popsthebuilder

AND WHAT IS THIS???????

Uhm..... yes ma'am there are some things Christ couldn't disclose for one reason or another until He returned.....you know, like He did for St. Paul;.... in Spirit.....the ascended LORD.

God's Truth

I'm not trying to oppose you here. There are simply things I do not understand; so I cannot rightly be opposed to them until such time as I do understand them. For this reason I ask that you provide the scripture that leads you to such a belief as the one quoted. Thank you in advance.

"He made Himself a body and through that body He made everything"

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.

glorydaz

Uh oh.....you have a problem. :chuckle: Who was with God? While being God?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God......, and the Word was God. John 1:1

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm very serious and matter of fact on things of the faith actually; as hard as that may be for another to fathom.

I can only hope that the simplicity that I attempt to convey things happens to work at times; perhaps it is so simple that it is rather amusing to some? I don't know; at least you aren't condemning me or calling me a fake.... so thanks.

peace

I know you did not mean to make a joke but sometimes what we say makes kind of funny.

I get easily amused:)