Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

God the Father.

So God the Father is a God on His own without the Son? Or are you saying God the Father is only a God with the Son?

God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.
I am waiting for you to explain this.

Are you saying God the Father is a God on His own without the Son? Or are you saying God the Father is only a God with the Son? Same for the Son. Are you saying "God the Son" as in the Son is a God without the Father?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I would not do that, you are making up untruths about me.

Then stay on topic.

I know you said that.
Read again what I said about that.

Which again, has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

So God the Father is a God on His own without the Son? Or are you saying God the Father is only a God with the Son?

I'm saying that "God the Father" is ONE PERSON, one WHO, of the Trinity.

I'm saying that "God the Son" is ONE PERSON, one WHO, of the Trinity.

I'm saying that "God the Holy Spirit" is ONE PERSON, one WHO, of the Trinity.

Go ahead and try to keep explaining. Maybe you will come to realize what you are saying and doing.

:mock:

The Father spoke in the Old Testament.

Please provide the scripture that says ONLY the Father spoke in the OT.

The Bible says that the Son speaks in the New Testament.

Please provide the scripture that says ONLY the Son spoke in the NT.

Since Jesus says he is the I AM---that is Jesus telling us he is the one who as the Father spoke to in the Old Testament.

No, it's simply Jesus claiming to be God (aka WHAT, not WHO.

The WHO of "God the Son" is not the WHO of "God the Father."

"God the Son" (WHO) is God (WHAT).
"God the Father" (WHO) is God (WHAT).
"God the Holy Spirit" (WHO) is God (WHAT).

There is one WHAT (God), three WHOs (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Then stay on topic.

God's Truth

God the Father.

God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

Are you saying God the Father is a God on His own without the Son? Or are you saying God the Father is only a God with the Son? Same for the Son. Are you saying "God the Son" as in the Son is a God without the Father?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

How many times are you going to repeat this. Here is your answer.

VVVVV
Then stay on topic.

God's Truth

Please provide the scripture that says that the Father is the only one speaking in the OT.

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Malachi 2:10 Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

How do those verses say that God the Father is speaking?

"God is our Father" is not the same as "God the Father."

In fact, "God is our Father" applies to God (WHAT). Not specifically "God the Father" (WHO).

God's Truth

Fatherhood of God in the Old Testament.

Throughout the Old Testament we read that God is the Father

Deuteronomy 32:6 Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

Isaiah 63:16 But you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; you, LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.

God is called the Father of Israel, Isaiah 64:8 ; Jeremiah 3:4 Jeremiah 3:19 ; Malachi 1:6 ; 2:10, and the Father of certain individuals, 2 Samuel, 1 Chronicles 17:13, 22:10, Psalm 89:26.

Sometimes the Father image is present, although the term 'Father' was not used.

Exodus 4:22-23 Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,
and I told you, "Let my son go, so he may worship me." But you refused to let him go; so I will kill your firstborn son.'"

Jeremiah 31:20 Is not Ephraim my dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against him, I still remember him. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I have great compassion for him," declares the LORD.

Hosea 11:1-4 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.

God's Truth

How do those verses say that God the Father is speaking?

"God is our Father" is not the same as "God the Father."

In fact, "God is our Father" applies to God (WHAT). Not specifically "God the Father" (WHO).

I gave scriptures that say LORD Father.

A person is desperate and doing wrong when they deny the truth.

God's Truth

I have established with many scriptures when I only needed one to prove that it is the Father speaking in the Od Testament.

Now will others keep denying it, or accept the truth and be thankful?

TrevorL

Greetings again Apple7,
No Trevor. You missed the intended message, yet again, because you abhor studying the original languages, and ignore context.
Heb 1.1 declares that God the Father has revealed Himself to the prophets of old as One of the constituent parts of a whole; in a context where the whole and its parts are distinguished.’
This is per the operative Greek words used in this passage.
Knowing this....what can you possibly do now, Trev....?[/
I appreciate that you have greater language skills, and I am also slower in understanding. I still have difficulty with what you say here. My understanding of Hebrews 1:1 is that it is a contrast between the partitive revelation of God through the prophets and the complete revelation of God through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Hebrews 1:1 is an introduction or statement of the theme that the writer (most probably Paul) develops throughout the Letter, where he contrasts the various people and their functions with the complete role of Jesus. One of the recurring aspects is that Jesus is the Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor