Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

No Trevor.

You missed the intended message, yet again, because you abhor studying the original languages, and ignore context.

Heb 1.1 declares that God the Father has revealed Himself to the prophets of old as One of the constituent parts of a whole; in a context where the whole and its parts are distinguished.’

This is per the operative Greek words used in this passage.

Further, the subsequent passages, had you even bothered to read them, declares to the reader exactly what these 'parts' are...and they are described as thus...

• Father Heb 1.1
• Son Heb 1.2
• Spirit Heb 1.3

Knowing this....what can you possibly do now, Trev....?

Those who think that someone has to learn Greek and Hebrew to understand God's Truth are people who are further from the truth.

People who pride themselves on learning Greek and pushing a greater understanding for themselves because of their Greek knowledge, they prove that they don't have understanding as they should.

Think about it. Is there any scripture anywhere that says a person should learn the language of the Hebrews or the Greeks for the best way to know God? NO.

God brings His Truth to us in our language. God hid His Truth from the wise and learned! God gives understanding to those who obey Him.

Apple7

Those who think that someone has to learn Greek and Hebrew to understand God's Truth are people who are further from the truth.

People who pride themselves on learning Greek and pushing a greater understanding for themselves because of their Greek knowledge, they prove that they don't have understanding as they should.

Think about it. Is there any scripture anywhere that says a person should learn the language of the Hebrews or the Greeks for the best way to know God? NO.

God brings His Truth to us in our language. God hid His Truth from the wise and learned! God gives understanding to those who obey Him.

We've already been through this hundreds of times with you.

In the time that you wasted REJECTING God's word, you could have started to understand it.

Please stop insulting our God by denouncing the languages in which He spoke to the prophets.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Right; not three different Gods making one God.

One God coming to us in three ways.

All living have a spirit.

God the Father is Spirit. Jesus is God the Father come as a Son of Man. The Holy Spirit is God the Father and the Son's Spirit.

No.

One God, three Persons.

One WHAT, three WHOs.

God's Truth

No.

Three distinct persons who is one God.

The word 'distinct' means 'different', and, a 'person' must have their own spirit.

That's not what I said.

I said:

ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS.
I know what you said.

There are not two spiritless persons and one extra person and the one with a spirit that they all share.
One WHAT, Three WHOs.

The what is one and only God and not three separate and different whos.

God the Father says there is no one besides Him or like Him.

That is Jesus speaking as the Father in the Old Testament.

God's Truth

Just imagine if it is according to the way JR says:

Imagine...

God the Father in the Old Testament saying that He is one and there is no one besides Him.

But there really is a Son besides Him that is like Him?

What? Then why does God the Father say no one besides Him or like Him?

Did God really say that, or did God really mean that there are two besides Him that are like Him and the three different and separate ones like Him and besides Him make all together one God?

No. That does not make any kind of sense.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No.

:mock:

The word 'distinct' means 'different'/ and, a 'person' must have their own spirit.

The word "distinct" means "recognizably different in nature from something else of a similar type."

God the Father is distinct from God the Son is distinct from God the Holy Spirit.

Each Person is distinct from the other Persons of the Trinity. Yet the three Persons are one God.

I know what you said.

You're trying to put words in my mouth.

There are not two spiritless persons and one extra person and the one one with a spirit that they all share.

Which has nothing to do with what I said.

I said:

One God, three Persons.

One WHAT, three WHOs.

The what is one and only God and not three separate and different whos.

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

Three distinct Persons.
Three distinct WHOs.

One God.
One WHAT.

God the Father says there is no one besides Him or like Him.

None of those verses specify who is speaking.

That is Jesus speaking as the Father in the Old Testament.

Please provide scripture that says that Jesus is speaking.

God's Truth

Just like JR is wrong so are all those who say the Son is not God---they are wrong too.

Imagine the JW's and all the others who say Jesus isn't God---

Imagine...

God the Father saying there is no one besides me and no one like me---except for someone besides me and like me called my Son, whom I will also give him the name above every name and you can worship him like me because he is like me and besides me.

WHAT?! That is NONSENSE. Illogical nonsense.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just imagine if it is according to the way JR says:

Imagine...

God the Father in the Old Testament saying that He is one and there is no one besides Him.

Scripture does not specify WHO is speaking, just that God (WHAT) is speaking.

So the rest of your argument is moot.

But there really is a Son besides Him that is like Him?

What? Then why does God the Father say no one besides Him or like Him?

Did God really say that, or did God really mean that there are two besides Him that are like Him and the three different and separate ones like Him and besides Him make all together one God?

No. That does not make any kind of sense.

Of course it doesn't make sense, because you've perverted what the scripture actually says.

Please show where it says "God the Father," and not just "God."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just like JR is wrong so are all those who say the Son is not God---they are wrong too.

Imagine the JW's and all the others who say Jesus isn't God---

Imagine...

God the Father saying there is no one besides me and no one like me---except for someone besides me and like me called my Son, whom I will also give him the name above every name and you can worship him like me because he is like me and besides me.

WHAT?! That is NONSENSE. Illogical nonsense.

When you pervert scripture, of course your argument is going to be nonsense.

Duh. :doh:

God's Truth

The word "distinct" means "recognizably different in nature from something else of a similar type."

God the Father is distinct from God the Son is distinct from God the Holy Spirit.

Each Person is distinct from the other Persons of the Trinity. Yet the three Persons are one God.

You're trying to put words in my mouth.
I would not do that, you are making up untruths about me.

Which has nothing to do with what I said.

I said:

One God, three Persons.

One WHAT, three WHOs.

I know you said that.
Read again what I said about that.

God the Father.

So God the Father is a God on His own without the Son? Or are you saying God the Father is only a God with the Son?

God the Son.
God the Holy Spirit.

Three distinct Persons.
Three distinct WHOs.

One God.
One WHAT.

Go ahead and try to keep explaining. Maybe you will come to realize what you are saying and doing.
None of those verses specify who is speaking.

The Father spoke in the Old Testament.

The Bible says that the Son speaks in the New Testament.

Since Jesus says he is the I AM---that is Jesus telling us he is the one who as the Father spoke to in the Old Testament.

God's Truth

Scripture does not specify WHO is speaking, just that God (WHAT) is speaking.

So the rest of your argument is moot.

Of course it doesn't make sense, because you've perverted what the scripture actually says.

Please show where it says "God the Father," and not just "God."

You don't even know that it is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament?