Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

keypurr

If you want to use Aramaic, then LEARN Aramaic...

ܘܝܕܥܝܢܢ ܕܒܪܗ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܐܬܐ ܘܝܗܒ ܠܢ ܡܕܥܐ ܕܢܕܥ ܠܫܪܝܪܐ ܘܢܗܘܐ ܒܗ ܒܫܪܝܪܐ ܒܒܪܗ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܗܢܐ ܗܘ ܐܠܗܐ ܫܪܝܪܐ ܘܚܝܐ ܕܠܥܠܡ

And we know that The Son of God has come and he has given us a mind to know The True One and to be in The True One -- in his Son, Yeshua The Messiah.

Don't have to Apple7, folks have done it for me.

keypurr

Don't be condescending, Keypurr. It tells us more than you'd like us to know.

People have wasted a great deal of time and energy trying to introduce you to our great God and Saviour, but you besmirch and belittle Him at every turn.

You worship to many Gods.
You can not twist his words to satisfy your traditions.

Apple7

Your right, wrong verse, I was getting a verse Apple7 mentioned earlier.

1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

How does this prove Jesus is God?

First Yochanan 5:20
And we know that the Son of Elohim has come and has given us knowledge that we might know the t\True One; and that we might be in the True One, Iin his Son Y'shua the Mashiyach,

Aramaic English NT (AENT)

I am not going to type out the notes that come with this verse.

The verse, and the notes, plainly state that Jesus is the TRUE GOD!

Give it up, pops...

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Aramaic says the same EXACT thing, pops...

And we know that The Son of God has come and he has given us a mind to know The True One and to be in The True One -- in his Son, Yeshua The Messiah. This One is The True God and The Life Eternal.

:)
Where did you find this quote?

keypurr

Are there two Gods here, Keypurr?

Psalm 78:35 And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.

Nope. My bed time has arrived, it was a pleasure sharing with you all tonight. I will return more often so brush up on your theology. Good night and God bless.

marhig

It's in the Bible that there is ONE GOD.

Unfortunately for you, you don't know that ONE God is Father, Son, and Spirit.

You don't know that ONE GOD is triune in nature.

Thus when you deny the Son is God, you're denying the ONE GOD.
There's a difference in having the same nature, to them all being the Almighty God!

The Bible clearly show that the father is the God of Jesus Christ and that Christ is under subjection and God is his head.

God has made Christ Jesus Lord, he had set Christ Jesus at his right hand, he has exalted him and given him a name above every name, he has given him authority and he made his enemies his footstool by giving him power over all flesh. God is the head of Christ, Jesus said that the father is greater than he and the he could do nothing without the father and that he was sent by him, he does as the father has commanded him to do, and he speaks only what he's given to speak by the father. He also said that the father is the only true God and that the father is his God, the apostles also say that the father is the God of Jesus Christ too.

Now why shouldn't I believe all this? This clearly shows that the father is the God of Jesus Christ! And that they are not equal!

marhig

You just made things a whole lot worse for your worldview.

Now, you continued to prove That God has a God has a God!
And you can't seem to see that God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ as seen here!

Acts 2

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that GOD HATH MADE that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both LORD AND CHRIST

And no Christ is not a God of the father. It doesn't say that anywhere in the scriptures. No matter how you try to make it so!

Apple7

And you can't seem to see that God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ as seen here!

Acts 2

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that GOD HATH MADE that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both LORD AND CHRIST

And no Christ is not a God of the father. It doesn't say that anywhere in the scriptures. No matter how you try to make it so!

Acts 2 quotes Psalm 110.

This is fact.

The term used in Psalm 110 for The Son, is 'Adonay', of which, has the same meaning as Yahweh in this passage.

Thus....once again...please step-up your study of scripture.

You stopped studying scripture in English long ago...and you have yet to even begin studying scripture in its original languages.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame