Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

keypurr

[/SIZE]

Jesus is the TRUE GOD, here...

οιδαμεν δε οτι ο υιος του θεου ηκει και δεδωκεν ημιν διανοιαν ινα γινωσκομεν τον αληθινον και εσμεν εν τω αληθινω εν τω υιω αυτου ιησου χριστω ουτος εστιν ο αληθινος θεος και ζωη αιωνιος

oidamen de hoti ho huios tou theou hēkei kai dedōken hēmin dianoian hina ginōskōmen ton alēthinon kai esmen en tō huiō autou Iēsou Christō houtos estin ho alēthinos theos kai zōē aiōnios

And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given to us an understanding that we may know the true One, and we are in the true One, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and the life eternal. (1 John 5.20)

Got any NEW material, pops?

You should check it out in Aramaic and forget the Greek.

keypurr

That is a lot like saying 'how does one prove there is a God'

Great question friend. I asked myself that about 65 years ago. I had to prove to myself that the Bible came from our creator. For awhile was an agnostic. I discarded all my Baptist teachings and started from scratch. while in the Navy a friend of mine brought me back to Christ. My studies of Daniel crossed my line of reason. But I did not stop then, I continued on. In fact, I have not stopped seeking his truth.

I have come to believe that there is only one true God, YHWH, and one Lord, Jesus Christ. No one can prove there is a God, it must be accepted on faith. I have that faith because of the spirit within me. I am his church, his temple. He goes where I go. I fear only that I will not be given enough time to do his will and share what he has given me.

keypurr

He is ONE with the Father....how then can He be lying?

I also am one with the Father.

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have come to believe that there is only one true God, YHWH, and one Lord, Jesus Christ..

Yes, Jesus is Lord, not LORD.

Sit at My Right Hand
Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

keypurr

That's frikkin hilarious.

The heretic, Keypurr, who rejects the plain reading of scripture for his own interpretation, is telling me, someone who takes scripture at face value, that I have the wrong God.

:rotfl:

So much for you to learn JR but you tie yourself to the faith of our forefathers who did not have the tools to see all the facts. your blinded in darkness.

glorydaz

I also am one with the Father.

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Not in nature, Keypurr. You'd think you'd know what Jesus was speaking of if you actually read the text you quote. He explains it quite well, I think.

When we look at you we sure don't see the Father.
Nor did you come out from God.
Nor did you come down from heaven.
Nor were you God who became flesh to dwell among us.

Such little things, but so important (and you miss them). :nono:

glorydaz

Yes, Jesus is Lord, not LORD.

Sit at My Right Hand
Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Psalm 45:6Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

keypurr

The Aramaic says the same EXACT thing, pops...

And we know that The Son of God has come and he has given us a mind to know The True One and to be in The True One -- in his Son, Yeshua The Messiah. This One is The True God and The Life Eternal.

:)

That is not what the Aramaic English NT says Apple7.

I would need to go to my other computer to copy it for you.

keypurr

Psalm 45:6Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Now notice verse 2,3
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

The express image of god who is a spirit. God's first creation is his spirit son the logos. The begotten son, only one who was given the fullness of the Father. This son is the logos that was sent to dwell in Jesus, the body prepared for it.

The true son is a creature and is not a man,. he was sent to become I man in the body prepared for it/him. Heb 10:5.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Think folks, think,