Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Now notice verse 2,3
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

The express image of god who is a spirit. God's first creation is his spirit son the logos. The begotten son, only one who was given the fullness of the Father. This son is the logos that was sent to dwell in Jesus, the body prepared for it.

The true son is a creature and is not a man,. he was sent to become I man in the body prepared for it/him. Heb 10:5.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Think folks, think,

And this is how the natural man thinks. He rejects the whole to grab hold of the part. Unfortunately, the part you're missing means you will die in your sins.....ignorant of the Truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Now notice verse 2,3
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

The express image of god who is a spirit. God's first creation is his spirit son the logos. The begotten son, only one who was given the fullness of the Father. This son is the logos that was sent to dwell in Jesus, the body prepared for it.

The true son is a creature and is not a man,. he was sent to become I man in the body prepared for it/him. Heb 10:5.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Think folks, think,
The Son was not created.

keypurr

The Son was not created.

The son is the express IMAGE of his creator, what do you see an IMAGE is?
Name any image that is not a creation/creature.

Use the mind God gave you to think about it.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Only YHWH is not created, only YHWH is God.

glorydaz

You would know? you must be a god.

Christ is in me friend, I truest him to guide me home.

Only God can dwell in a man. Satan no longer has that power thanks to our Great God coming in the form of a servant to die on the cross. When you deny Jesus is God, you have no Comforter. When you deny Jesus is God, you have no Saviour. When you deny Jesus is God, you have no hope in you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Aramaic says the same EXACT thing, pops...

And we know that The Son of God has come and he has given us a mind to know The True One and to be in The True One -- in his Son, Yeshua The Messiah. This One is The True God and The Life Eternal.

:)
high-five-smiley-emoticon.gif

keypurr

That's not in the Bible. In fact, the Bible says the exact opposite!

Why do you reject scripture in favor of your own personal beliefs about scripture?

It is not I that rejects the scripture.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

What does this say to you? Does it say Christ is God?

Or the Holy Spirit is God?

No, it says ONLY the FATHER is the TRUE GOD.

I did not write this, its in John's chapter seventeen.

Words from the Lord, the Son of the most high, not me.

Deal with it.

keypurr

The Aramaic says the same EXACT thing, pops...

And we know that The Son of God has come and he has given us a mind to know The True One and to be in The True One -- in his Son, Yeshua The Messiah. This One is The True God and The Life Eternal.

:)

Nope it doesn't,

Yochanan 17:3

Now this is life that is eternal, that they might know You, that You are the Elohim of Truth, and he alone whome You have sent, the Msahiyach Y'shua.

From the Aramaic English NT, (AENT)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nope it doesn't,

Yochanan 17:3

Now this is life that is eternal, that they might know You, that You are the Elohim of Truth, and he alone whome You have sent, the Msahiyach Y'shua.

From the Aramaic English NT, (AENT)

Wrong verse.

1 John 5:20 is the verse you're supposed to be looking up, heretic.

Post 2442

Apple7

That is not what the Aramaic English NT says Apple7.

I would need to go to my other computer to copy it for you.

If you want to use Aramaic, then LEARN Aramaic...

ܘܝܕܥܝܢܢ ܕܒܪܗ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܐܬܐ ܘܝܗܒ ܠܢ ܡܕܥܐ ܕܢܕܥ ܠܫܪܝܪܐ ܘܢܗܘܐ ܒܗ ܒܫܪܝܪܐ ܒܒܪܗ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܗܢܐ ܗܘ ܐܠܗܐ ܫܪܝܪܐ ܘܚܝܐ ܕܠܥܠܡ

And we know that The Son of God has come and he has given us a mind to know The True One and to be in The True One -- in his Son, Yeshua The Messiah. This One is The True God and The Life Eternal. .

keypurr

Wrong verse.

1 John 5:20 is the verse you're supposed to be looking up, heretic.

Post 2442

Your right, wrong verse, I was getting a verse Apple7 mentioned earlier.

1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

How does this prove Jesus is God?

First Yochanan 5:20
And we know that the Son of Elohim has come and has given us knowledge that we might know the t\True One; and that we might be in the True One, Iin his Son Y'shua the Mashiyach,

Aramaic English NT (AENT)

I am not going to type out the notes that come with this verse.