Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
John 3.15 - 18

ινα πας ο πιστευων εν αυτω εχη ζωην αιωνιον ουτως γαρ γαπησεν ο θεος τον κοσμον ωστε τον υιον τον μονογενη εδωκεν ινα πας ο πιστευων εις αυτον μη αποληται αλλ εχη ζωην αιωνιον ου γαρ απεστειλεν ο θεος τον υιον εις τον κοσμον ινα κρινη τον κοσμον αλλ ινα σωθη ο κοσμος δι αυτου ο πιστευων εις αυτον ου κρινεται ο μη πιστευων ηδη κεκριται οτι μη πεπιστευκεν εις το ονομα του μονογενους υιου του θεου

That everyone believing into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that everyone believing into Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. The one believing into Him is not condemned; but the one not believing has already been condemned, for he has not believed into the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Observe that ‘pisteuōn’ (believes) is repeated three times (Triune) in this address to the ones who take the singular name of the Son for eternal life.

Jesus’ Elect, the ones who worship Him as Triune, are the ones entering eternal life and escaping Judgment.
Quick question, have you read this article before?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I repented of all my sins and then was saved. After I was saved, I lived my new life through the Spirit, and if I messed up while working out my salvation and training myself, then I spoke to my Father through Jesus and acknowledged my error and sins and repented of it.

To YOUR way of believing then, are you SURE you 'repented' of each and every sin individually, or as a whole? Do you still sin occasionally to this very day?

God's Truth

Judas repented but he never believed.

We have to believe and repent.

I say it all the time.

Nope, a person is trained by being chastened.

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,
Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Apple7

I speak to my Father and tell Him everything that I am going through.

You are from the Devil as the father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. (John 8.44 – 45)

God's Truth

To YOUR way of believing then, are you SURE you 'repented' of each and every sin individually, or as a whole? Do you still sin occasionally to this very day?

Don't hold anything back.

Psalm 66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;

John 9:31
We know that God does not listen to sinners, but He does listen to the one who worships Him and does His will.

Psalm 32:2How blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit! 3When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away Through my groaning all day long. 4For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer.

Psalm 39:2
I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse.

Proverbs 28:13
He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion.

God's Truth

You are from the Devil as the father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. (John 8.44 – 45)

You say this to me why?

John 8:49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.

glorydaz

Ahhh it feels good to just do what Jesus says to do. Now that is rest.

You steal what you don't understand. How sad that statement of yours. :nono:

Those who have entered into HIS rest, don't "feel good" about what they have done (they have ceased from their own efforts), but what Jesus Christ has done. Your faith is misplaced which is why you still labor.

glorydaz

We have to believe and repent.

I say it all the time.

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,
Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

It's sad you have so little understanding of what each of those verses is saying. And it's sickening that you present a mixture of verses pretending like they support your ignorant pronouncements. But, you are a good example of what it means that the natural man has no understanding of the things of the Spirit.