Christianity vs karma

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Nice flower.

Thanks, but what I shared underneath the flower is of PRIMARY SIGNIFICANCE. Consider that :)

But I'm hauling hay today 2 mile round trip in an open cab side by side.

Through 30 mile an hour north wind carryin' sleet and mist.

4 bales atta time.

Thank God for gloves, hoodies and Crown Royal whiskey.

:)

May all go well :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nice flower.

But I'm hauling hay today 2 mile round trip in an open cab side by side.

Through 30 mile an hour north wind carryin' sleet and mist.

4 bales atta time.

Thank God for gloves, hoodies and Crown Royal whiskey.

:)
I thank God for liquor of all kinds. :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
truth................

truth................

Karma is a teaching Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, and Taoism.

Some religious traditions recognize or have a more emphasized commentary upon the subject of 'karma', yes,...but karma means 'action' which includes all cause/effect relationships, every movement in the realm of conditional existence is 'karma', since it is 'conditional'. Wherever their is 'action', there, is karma. You are not understanding 'karma' (in its greater comprehension), -what's been shared here already and learning what each religious tradition teaches about it, can enhance and augment your understanding of it, which would help in our discussion here. But if you choose to reject learning and just presume and ponitificate,...we cant get very far beyond circular reasoning.

It is not the teaching of God.

The law is not mocked, it cannot be abrogated or annulled. Whatsoever a man sows, that also he will reap. Such is a universal law, a conduct of nature, the way things work.

Nowhere in the Bible is karma spoken of.

Plenty of places, I just quoted Paul, if his word means anything. It just so happens that some men recognized the universal law, and then wrote about it. Its that such a law(truth) exists, that makes it so,...not just because it was written by someone and later put inside a 'religious book' that makes it true. Much is probably the reverse ;) - something for you to nibble on.

way 2 go

I see your direction here, but you may be a bit hasty. God's forgiveness of the Goddless is the ultimate example of God trading his perfect Karma for our bad karma.
karma says be good you can save yourself

Good works are worthless without Jesus
Isa 64:6 We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you... Jesus mastering karma for us. Spiritual sight?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you will do nothing for you without Jesus

Joh 8:23 He said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus taught it better than anyone else. Third sight was a heavy focus of Christ. To say Karma isn't spoken of in Christianity is to miss the mark.
to say Jesus taught karma is a lie.

Jesus even identifies Love as the mark of his sheep. This is a Karma statement. A true student of Karma knows that it is more blessed to give than to receive. Jesus statement.

karma says saved by good works out weighing bad works, Jesus says by faith

Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
Eph 2:9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Mistaken understanding.

Correction: Every thought, intention and action that occurs, has its corresponding results, effects. This continues on, as long as thoughts, intentions and actions are affective and carried out. A challenge for some is how this fits into their theology. Obviously, some have unresolved tensions over it ;)

way 2 go

The law is not mocked, it cannot be abrogated or annulled. Whatsoever a man sows, that also he will reap. Such is a universal law, a conduct of nature, the way things work.

you can't sow to the spirit as you are spiritually dead ,

Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

One sows and another reaps

Joh 4:36 Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together.
Joh 4:37 For here the saying holds true, ‘One sows and another reaps.’

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
you can't sow to the spirit as you are spiritually dead ,

Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

One sows and another reaps

Joh 4:36 Already the one who reaps is receiving wages and gathering fruit for eternal life, so that sower and reaper may rejoice together.
Joh 4:37 For here the saying holds true, ‘One sows and another reaps.’

Your 'assumption' about my spiritual condition is noted, but my former commentary about 'karma' holds :)

way 2 go

Mistaken understanding.

Correction: Every thought, intention and action that occurs, has its corresponding results, effects. This continues on, as long as thoughts, intentions and actions are affective and carried out. A challenge for some is how this fits into their theology. Obviously, some have unresolved tensions over it ;)

no mistake

Whatsoever a man sows, that also he will reap is not happening
in this life which is why karma invented reincarnation .

reincarnation is a really big lie telling people that they have
more chances to be good enough to save them selves .

Heb_9:27 And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
not assuming , you are relying on your good karma to save you.

karma is a path that leads to destruction

Mat 7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.

Phil 3
10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

God's Truth

Some religious traditions recognize or have a more emphasized commentary upon the subject of 'karma', yes,...but karma means 'action' which includes all cause/effect relationships, every movement in the realm of conditional existence is 'karma', since it is 'conditional'. Wherever their is 'action', there, is karma. You are not understanding 'karma' (in its greater comprehension), -what's been shared here already and learning what each religious tradition teaches about it, can enhance and augment your understanding of it, which would help in our discussion here. But if you choose to reject learning and just presume and ponitificate,...we cant get very far beyond circular reasoning.

Plenty of places, I just quoted Paul, if his word means anything. It just so happens that some men recognized the universal law, and then wrote about it. Its that such a law(truth) exists, that makes it so,...not just because it was written by someone and later put inside a 'religious book' that makes it true. Much is probably the reverse ;) - something for you to nibble on.

Karma is a doctrine of demons. It is not in the Bible.