TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
17264420_10208721736022481_2033340044134861305_n.jpg

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
My karma ran over my dogma.......

My karma ran over my dogma.......

Why do you ignore the things that I say? How do you ever get that ignoring what I say is some kind of superior peace?

'Karma' is not to be mixed in with God's Truth.

The word 'karma' is from one of your false gods, who, according to God, are demons.

We reap what we sow means if you are sinful on this earth, when you die you will reap eternal punishment; or you do right you will reap eternal life.

That is NOT what 'karma' means. Karma means that if a baby is born with a mental disability, such as retardation, or autism, or any mental illness...then that person was an evil person in their former life, and that they are now getting what they deserve in this life.

According to those who believe in karma, it is a joyful moment to see someone suffer in such a way, because they are getting what they deserve, and you are then privileged in life to see such a child or adult suffer.

You claim a doctrine of demons as your form of knowledge. You preach evil, just like those who reject Christ.

Your assumption on what karma means to include is not necessarily believed by every school,...since there may be effects that are not wholly discernible to any near or immediate causal actions, so you cannot just assume those born retarded or with disabilities or disformed are suffering a self-imposed condition, - it just so happens that the parents could have sinned in some way, to effect the birth of their child, and other factors may play in, also whether a soul chooses some conditions to be born into for some experiential or mediative purpose. There are some 'unknowns' in the phenomena of conditional existence, but the principle of karma appears to be inherently woven into the tapestry of life, since all actions are affectually related.

We've covered here so far a study of understanding the law of karma in its universal scope and application, which does include particular actions, of course. However, in the greater matrix of co-creative movements and free will choices, the law of compensation holds, all is inter-related, in various cause/effect associations, - this is an observation of nature, which is why humans recognize it and describe it in various ways in their schools of religion, science and philosophy. If you close yourself from learning or researching more about the subject, your choose wilfill ignorance on the matter when you can be further enlightened. That is your choice,...but don't complain about from suffering from such ignorance.

May share some more insights on the subject from Buddhist and Jainist views soon :)

Don't forget,...'God' (divine law) cannot be mocked,...what is sown is that which is reaped. A law is a law, unless a movement extends beyond or transcends such law. The link above (law of compensation) gives perhaps a closer view of 'karma' to your more traditional concept, biblically contexted, from the spirit world ;)

You are entertaining demons in your own mind, I can assure you...no demoms are involved in our study of the subject :)

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
According to God, you are as a murderer.
And that's why I hate you, and that's why everybody hates you, because you're setting us all up as a devilish trap. What kind of demon does that to people who are in this world doing the absolutely best we can, to be ambushed like this, by you, by eternal fools like you, who are out to prove that everybody's capable of sin. Everybody's capable of sin, you enormous jerk. Everybody can be tricked, conned, connived, mislead into sin. Everybody. Congrats for proving that, you immense moron. Censored. Censored, GT. You're a jerk.

God's Truth

And that's why I hate you, and that's why everybody hates you, because you're setting us all up as a devilish trap.

God says that if you hate then you are as a murderer, and you call it a trap that I tell you what God says.

You say everybody hates me. Maybe no one then loves anyone here then. If you can't love me, a person who is full of love, then who can you love?

What kind of demon does that to people who are in this world doing the absolutely best we can, to be ambushed like this, by you, by eternal fools like you,

You are endanger of hell fire. Don't you care what God says? How do you ever get that I ambush anyone? We are all on this site discussing the Bible and our beliefs.

who are out to prove that everybody's capable of sin. Everybody's capable of sin, you enormous jerk. Everybody can be tricked, conned, connived, mislead into sin. Everybody. Congrats for proving that, you immense moron. Censored. Censored, GT. You're a jerk.

If you sin, you can repent and be forgiven. As for you saying people can be tricked into sinning, the Bible warns us to watch out for Satan roams around like a lion ready to devour someone.

God's Truth

Your assumption on what karma means to include is not necessarily believed by every school,...since there may be effects that are not wholly discernible to any near or immediate causal actions, so you cannot just assume those born retarded or with disabilities or disformed are suffering a self-imposed condition, - it just so happens that the parents could have sinned in some way, to effect the birth of their child, and other factors may play in, also whether a soul chooses some conditions to be born into for some experiential or mediative purpose. There are some 'unknowns' in the phenomena of conditional existence, but the principle of karma appears to be inherently woven into the tapestry of life, since all actions are affectually related.

We've covered here so far a study of understanding the law of karma in its universal scope and application, which does include particular actions, of course. However, in the greater matrix of co-creative movements and free will choices, the law of compensation holds, all is inter-related, in various cause/effect associations, - this is an observation of nature, which is why humans recognize it and describe it in various ways in their schools of religion, science and philosophy. If you close yourself from learning or researching more about the subject, your choose wilfill ignorance on the matter when you can be further enlightened. That is your choice,...but don't complain about from suffering from such ignorance.

My share some more insights on the subject from Buddhist and Jainist views soon :)

Don't forget,...'God' (divine law) cannot be mocked,...what is sown is that which is reaped. A law is a law, unless a movement extends beyond or transcends such law. The link above (law of compensation) gives perhaps a closer view of 'karma' to your more traditional concept, biblically contexted, from the spirit world ;)

You are entertaining demons in your own mind, I can assure you...no demoms are involved in our study of the subject :)

Just as you throw away some of God's words so that you can make a god of your own liking, so do you do that with karma.

You sin against God when you go to other gods, which the Bible says are demons.

You also try to change karma into a non offensive doctrine of demons.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And as it is appointed unto man once to die, But after this the judgement:
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
(Hebrews 9:27-28)

Because He hath appointed a day, in unto the which He will judge the
world in righteousness by that Man whom He hath ordained: whereof He
hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead.
(Acts 17:31)

God's Truth

And as it is appointed unto man once to die, But after this the judgement:
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
(Hebrews 9:27-28)

Because He hath appointed a day, in unto the which He will judge the
world in righteousness by that Man whom He hath ordained: whereof He
hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead.
(Acts 17:31)

What is your point?

We have to do more than 'look'.

We have to believe and obey.

The people who were bit by snakes and looked to the bronze snake, they still DIED IN THE DESERT and did NOT see the promised land, because they did NOT obey.

No one is saved before they believe and obey.

Give up your false teachings for God's Truth.

Numbers 14:22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times--

1 Corinthians 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them, for they were struck down in the wilderness.

Hebrews 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

1 Corinthians 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry."

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
What is your point?

We have to do more than 'look'.

We have to believe and obey.

The people who were bit by snakes and looked to the bronze snake, they still DIED IN THE DESERT and did NOT see the promised land, because they did NOT obey.

No one is saved before they believe and obey.

Give up your false teachings for God's Truth.

Numbers 14:22 not one of those who saw my glory and the signs I performed in Egypt and in the wilderness but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times--

1 Corinthians 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them, for they were struck down in the wilderness.

Hebrews 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

1 Corinthians 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry."
Funny how you made points not related to my post at all.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God says that if you hate then you are as a murderer, and you call it a trap that I tell you what God says.
No, you set the trap for people to hate you, because you are hateful and do hateful things to other people, thinking not about what others are experiencing in their lives. You are hateful, which tempts everybody to hate you. That's what acting hateful does to us, it tempts us to hate you. Whenever we don't return like-for-like, whenever we withhold, whenever we hold our tongue, whenever we do not strike back, as you deserve, we are granting you a temporal indulgence. We who love you grant you indulgences. Sometimes however we just aren't perfect and one of us steps out of line because the temptation is too strong and we are too weak, and we hate you, as you deserve to be hated, because you are hateful and treat people hatefully. And then you do the most hateful thing possible as drawing me into your enticing trap and you dare to point your hateful finger at me! You censored!
You say everybody hates me. Maybe no one then loves anyone here then. If you can't love me, a person who is full of love, then who can you love?
You're a user account, I know nothing about you as an individual, if you are an individual and not two or more people directing your user account. I don't know if you are only one user account, or if you're not also one or two other user accounts also. I hate you, GT, the GT user account. May your user account burn in hell forever. Go to hell GT. Go to hell.
You are endanger of hell fire. Don't you care what God says?
What an abusive pile of steaming feces you are GT.
How do you ever get that I ambush anyone? We are all on this site discussing the Bible and our beliefs.
That's not what you're doing.
If you sin, you can repent and be forgiven.
Duh.
As for you saying people can be tricked into sinning, the Bible warns us to watch out for Satan roams around like a lion ready to devour someone.
Then the Bible warns us to watch out for you, GT. You roam around like a lion ready to devour someone, I am only a case in point.

God's Truth

No, you set the trap for people to hate you, because you are hateful and do hateful things to other people, thinking not about what others are experiencing in their lives. You are hateful, which tempts everybody to hate you. That's what acting hateful does to us, it tempts us to hate you. Whenever we don't return like-for-like, whenever we withhold, whenever we hold our tongue, whenever we do not strike back, as you deserve, we are granting you a temporal indulgence. We who love you grant you indulgences. Sometimes however we just aren't perfect and one of us steps out of line because the temptation is too strong and we are too weak, and we hate you, as you deserve to be hated, because you are hateful and treat people hatefully. And then you do the most hateful thing possible as drawing me into your enticing trap and you dare to point your hateful finger at me! You censored!
You're a user account, I know nothing about you as an individual, if you are an individual and not two or more people directing your user account. I don't know if you are only one user account, or if you're not also one or two other user accounts also. I hate you, GT, the GT user account. May your user account burn in hell forever. Go to hell GT. Go to hell.
What an abusive pile of steaming feces you are GT.
That's not what you're doing.
Duh.
Then the Bible warns us to watch out for you, GT. You roam around like a lion ready to devour someone, I am only a case in point.

You definitely need help.

Humble yourself and repent.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth, Goodness and Beauty.......

Truth, Goodness and Beauty.......

View attachment 25449

Lets keep the karma (thoughts, intents, actions) here positive please. Remember, every thought, intent and action will naturally engender consequential re-actions. Knowing this, let love and wisdom guide our discussions. Thank You :)

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
Simple Definition of karma

: the force created by a person's actions that is believed in Hinduism and Buddhism to determine what that person's next life will be like

: the force created by a person's actions that some people believe causes good or bad things to happen to that person

kill a person -1 fornicate and have a child +1 = even

Christianity

Rom 4:4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due.
Rom 4:5 And to the one who does not work but belie
ves in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Christians receive heaven which is gift we can not earn
Rom_6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Heb 9:27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,

I see your direction here, but you may be a bit hasty. God's forgiveness of the Goddless is the ultimate example of God trading his perfect Karma for our bad karma. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you... Jesus mastering karma for us. Spiritual sight? Jesus taught it better than anyone else. Third sight was a heavy focus of Christ. To say Karma isn't spoken of in Christianity is to miss the mark.

Jesus even identifies Love as the mark of his sheep. This is a Karma statement. A true student of Karma knows that it is more blessed to give than to receive. Jesus statement.