But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

To be 'the dead' is a hell bent thing, guaranteed .

To be 'the dead' is a hell bent thing, guaranteed .

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

It is not a good thing to be 'the dead'. In fact to be 'the dead' is a hell bent thing.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians are 'the dead' because they in some way all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and this keeps them and/or makes them 'the dead':

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

In the above, "I died", "I found to be unto death"
, "slew me" all refer to becoming 'the dead'.

The above is what invariably happens to any one who in any way, discerns wisdom in, esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments and parables. The ten commandments and parables inevitably killeth, at any and all forums.

A billion strong traditional Christians are deluded. They deny and refuse to accept the above very clear revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

They have been totally deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren.

A billion strong traditional Christians refuse to seek truth, on their own, from the Holy KJV N.T.. They delight in hearing things from others. They are simply open to be deceived by false prophets and unaware false spying brethren . . . whose mission is to, any which way, deny you 'the God' so that they can become your god and to get your material possessions, any which way, to serve their Satanic/Devilish agendas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Is 'the God' your God or is a man your god? . . . like with Catholics

Is 'the God' your God or is a man your god? . . . like with Catholics

Are you led by men or are you led by your spirit?

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

In the above, 'spiritually discerned' refers to discerning things through the intuitive faculties of one's spirit body. This is not about physically hearing things from another man, like Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc..

'Things of God are spiritually discerned' is directly linked to:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above is linked to quickening one's spirit and searching one's own heart/spirit to get all Truth/knowledge directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, in real time, all the time:

John: 6 King James Version (KJV)
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

When one goes directly to Jesus' words as recorded in the Holy Spirit one goes to spirit. Only Jesus words are spirit, also:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It is through spirit (and the Spirit of Jesus) that one communes with the Holy Spirit Who is God:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

6 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

When one goes directly to the Jesus' words as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. one goes to spirit. When one relies, in any way, on other men to get information and guidance, this communion with and awakening to, spirit is never achieved.

However it is actually only through one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus that one communes with the Holy Spirit Who is God. Then 'the God' becomes one's God.

However when one is ministered to or taught by Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc. one has made these men one's god:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations were led by spirit and Spirit and 'the God' (Who is Spirit, the Holy Spirit) became their God.

On the other hand, Ishmael and his generations did not become spirit and Spirit people. They did not come onto 'the God' Who is Spirit. They remained Jews and other O.T./ten commandments people. They continues to be led by Moses and his ten commandments which makes one 'the dead'. And so, Moses, a man, remain their god. 'The God' (Who is a 'not seen' Spirit) did not become their God. They were also made 'the dead' and 'the God' is not the God of 'the dead'.

Up to this day a billion strong traditional Christian do not go directly to Jesus' words in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are spirit. Instead, like Ishmael, they go to men, the likes of Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc.

Therefore the god of a billion strong traditional Christians are men and not 'the God', who is Spirit Who must be accessed personally and privately and individually through one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession.

By using Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc. one killeth spirit. This totally deny one any possibility of making 'the God' one's God. This is to make men one's god.

Making and having 'the God' as one's God is totally about achieving direct individualized, personal and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession through one's own heart/spirit.

The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, parables, canons, Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc. constitute traditions of 'men' and men gods. These are a religion. Religions are for 'the dead'. Religions were found to killeth spiritual awareness. This deny one from have 'the God' as one's god. This is essentially man (Satan) ruling over man.

Christianity is anchored on direct individualized, personal and intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession through one's own heart/spirit. This is have communion with 'the God' Who is the Holy Spirit. This is how one makes 'the God' one's God.

The above is a tradition of God and 'the God'. This is Christianity.

Christianity is not a religion (something based on the dogma of man/men) but a spiritual tradition (something based on spirit and Spirit).

Christianity is anchored on each person freely and liberally, ruling over his own spirit based destiny in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God. This is made possible by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Among the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, parables, canons, Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc., the physical Jesus was the highest expression of a man.

Of what possible consequence can O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments, parables, canons, Moses, the physical Jesus, Peter, other popes, bishops. pastors, priests etc. be when the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus denounced himself, took physical death and went away so as to make His Spirit, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, the Lord:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Peter and his church are for only, 'the dead' . . . not at all for Christians.

Peter and his church are for only, 'the dead' . . . not at all for Christians.

Jesus never appointed Peter, the vicar of Christ. Peter was Satan.

Peter & Co. stole that title from Paul and usurped it. Peter fooled his supporters into believing that he is not Satan. Jesus clearly identified Peter to be Satan because he savourest not the things that be of God but the things that be of man. And clearly that continue to be the theme and aim of Peter and his church.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

And Peter, as Satan, was given to anchor Jesus' Satanic church where 'the dead' are sent so that their spirits might be saved, in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is far from Christianity. And this is not about being a Christian in this life time:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter's church is about preparing their charges so that their spirit 'may be' saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is at some still to come day.

'The dead' means spiritually dead. Only 'the dead' can have his spirit saved. To save a person's spirit is to have 'the dead' 'converted', i.e. awakened to/become aware of their own hearts/spirits. Among those in Peter's church, 'conversion' never happens. Conversion is a future, after death, event for those in Peter's church. Conversion for Catholics can happen only in the day of the Lord Jesus (which is still to come).

Also saving one spirit does not make one a Christian. This is simply a small first step. The next step is not all all in the hands or capacity, of Peter and his church. This is the plight of Catholics.

Among Christian it is different. Among Christians, 'the dead' are 'converted' (i.e. awakened to/become aware of their own hearts/spirits) while they live on earth. Then they seek out the Spirit of Jesus within their (no longer waxed gross hearts/spirits) and they are led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, in real time, all the time.

The above is how one follows Jesus. Jesus took the above path. Jesus was born 'the dead'. Then during his life on earth, he quickened his spirit. That is, he cease being 'the dead' and became spiritually aware. Then he created and sustains, for himself, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as his own spirit. Then he died physically (gave-up his physical body) and 'rose' to spirit heaven as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession to serve those who literally follow this path.

To follow Jesus one has to do the same. One has to be converted from being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware (i.e. awakened to one's own spirit). Then discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and be led by this Spirit.

What this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, in real time, all the time is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each of their own hearts/spirits and 2. the Will/Spirit of God.

The above is all about three things: 1. one's living spirit, 2. the living Spirit of Jesus and 3. the real time Will/Spirit of the living God.

When one is led by the Spirit of Jesus in the above manner one does the above two things in perfect harmony. One serves one's own spirit while one soweth to Spirit in perfect harmony. These are the two requirements to be Christian. Everything else that you were told, about being Christian, came from 'the dead' who include false prophets and unawares false spying brethren and are all totally corruption and foolishness.

The above is how one soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life. Such a one differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord of all). Then when such a one dies physically, he is separated from his dead physical body and rise to heaven, clad only in his spirit body, in three days, to be like an angel in spirit heaven.

Peter's tradition is far from being a Christian. Nothing like the above happens to those who follow Peter and co. Nothing like the above can or do happen in Peter's church.

At best Peter's tradition is about being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan when one dies physically, for an indefinite stay, with the hope that one will eventually be awakened to one's spirit in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter's commission is the above and it is define as follows in the Holy KJV N.T.:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Christianity or being a Christian, is not at all about being buried in hell inside the earth with Satan.

Christianity or being a Christian, is about awakening to one's own spirit while one is physically alive and then communing with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. Then being healed by the Spirit of Jesus while one lives. And rising to spirit heaven, in three days after physical death, to be like an angel in heaven.

The Christian tradition was not rendered onto Peter. This tradition was rendered onto only Paul.

Peter's commission is anchored on the ten commandments which are for 'the dead'.

Paul's commission is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments which is for spiritually aware people who are 'in Christ:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments.

The gospel of uncircumcision is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Spiritually aware people are 'delivered from' the ten commandments (the thou shall not covet' commandment) so that they can serve their spirit. Spiritually aware people are under righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Jesus' idea for those who become Christians in this life time is exemplified by and anchored on, Paul and only Paul (from among all those people back then, disciples et all).

There can be no representative or proxy for Christ on earth. Christ has nothing to do with any thing physical. Each person must discern 'Christ' within each of their own heart/spirit or achieve absolutely nothing:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

At best Paul may be considered the vicar of Christ because from among all of them back there, only Paul achieve live communion with Christ, in the above manner:

Galatians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Peter got his knowledge and appointment, the carnal/physical/man way.

Peter got his knowledge and appointment, the carnal/physical/man way.

Peter got his knowledge and appointment, the carnal/physical/man way. This is the satanic/child of the flesh way. Peter got his knowledge and appointment from the physical, 'seen' flesh and blood, earthly, temporal, son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from or in, heaven:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

On the other hand Paul got his knowledge and appointment, the spirit/things of God /God way. This is the 'converted' and healed by Jesus/child of God way. Paul got his knowledge and appointment from direct individual and personal communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Gurucam

Imagine some Catholic priests are given to called themselves 'Father'??

Imagine some Catholic priests are given to called themselves 'Father'??

Imagine some Catholic priests are given by their tradition and their religious bosses, to called themselves 'Father'. Have no doubt, this is to be given by one's boss to call oneself 'God'.

In this tradition Father is God. The above is exactly how men become god for other people. And so deprive these unfortunate people the possible opportunity to have 'the God' as their God.

Theirs is a multi level earthly (seeking and storing treasures on earth) marketing enterprise.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Who are 'the dead'. 'The dead' are people who make men their god. Moses gave the ten commandments and the ten commandments, killeth. The ten commandments makes one and/or keeps one 'the dead'.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

The gospel of circumcision is anchored on the ten commandments which killeth spiritual awareness. This gospel was committed onto Peter. Peter and his church are for 'the dead':

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

'Father' is God. Catholics cannot distance themselves from:

1 Corinthians: 8 KJV N.T.
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Unimaginable evil prevailed falsely in the name of Jesus Christ and Christianity.

Do you realize that Peter was the vicar of 'the dead', and not the vicar of Christ. 'Catholics are 'the dead' and they do not become awakened to their spirits while they live. They have to wait until the day of the Lord Jesus. When Catholics die physically, they are buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

They go to hell inside the earth, with Satan, to wait indefinitely in the hope of being awakened to their spirits in the day of the Lord Jesus. Some are inside the earth, in hell with Satan for millenniums. The above is the practice in Peter's church.

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. concur with the above and clearly defines Peter commission/church:

Fact is, Paul was the vicar of Christians (Christ). Christians are people who become spiritually awakened in their lifetime and are healed by the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned within each of their own hearts./spirit. And when they die they rise out of/separate from, their dead physical bodies. Then they rise in three days, to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried inside the earth together with their dead physical bodies, period.

Of course if you talk to some Catholics, their ego are like very large hot air balloons. They foolishly and erroneously believe that Peter, their human/man leader is the vicar of Christ. They perceive themselves to be best things since slice bread. They fail to realize that Peter's church is of and for, 'the dead'.

Catholics fail to realize that they are 'the dead' and not qualified or given, to even follow Jesus. They are not even called to be Christians, far less to be chosen to be Christians.

When Catholics die physically, they are buried in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. Whereas, when Christians die physically, they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven.

On what basis do Catholics believe that they are the best thing since sliced bread?

Are they not truly foolish? Indeed they are what they are. 'The dead' will inevitably gravitate to 'dead' leaders. However why would they hold the idea that they are the best thing since 'sliced bread'?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Of course if you talk to some Catholics, their ego are like very large hot air balloons.

They foolishly and erroneously believe that Peter, their human/man leader is the vicar of Christ. They perceive themselves to be best things since slice bread. They fail to realize that Peter's church is of and for, 'the dead'.

Fact is, the gospel on circumcision was committed onto Peter.

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision is the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments. However the ten commandments killeth, i.e. the ten commandments makes one the dead':

The above say that Peter's church is of 'the dead' (i.e. made-up of spiritually dead people) because the gospel of circumcision which makes one 'the dead' was committed onto Peter.

The following also confirm the above (independently by way of another revelation). The following confirms that Peter, who was identified to be Satan by Jesus, was given to anchor Jesus' Satanic church were 'the dead' are indeed sent to prepare them so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

However until the spirits of Catholics may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, they sent to hell inside the earth with Peter/Satan.

So all Catholics, including Peter and all other popes, bishops etc. when they physically die, they are buried inside the earth in hell. They are waiting there, in the hope that they may be awakened to each of their own spirits in the day of the Lord Jesus. There is no guarantee.

Gurucam

Who are most seriously and terminally jeopardized by wars & disasters on earth?

Who are most seriously and terminally jeopardized by wars & disasters on earth?

All humans posses two bodies:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

And it is not about saving one's physical life or one's physical body which are destroyed by wars and physical disasters on earth. It is about having a saved spirit while one live on earth so that one can be alive when one physically die, (by whatever means).

Wars or other killing on earth destroy, remove and/or relegates only human physical/natural bodies. Everyone's spirit bodies survive.

However, if there is a war on earth, 'the dead' will be very seriously jeopardized. 'The dead' describe people who are 'dead to their spirit body.

When 'the dead' die physically their spirits survives, however being unaware of their spirits they are totally unaware.

This means that, when they die physically, they stay with their dead physical bodies in total unawareness. The consequence of this is that they are dragged together with their dead physical bodies into the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan . . . with no way of getting out of hell.

On the other hand, Christians (the chosen few authentic ones), do not suffer the above fate.

Christians are people who are converted and healed by the Spirit of Jesus.

To be 'converted' is to cease being 'the dead' (i.e. dead to one's spirit) and to become awakened to/aware of one's own spirit and can function through their own spirit bodies.

Therefore when 'converted' people loose their physical bodies in war or other forms of physical death and as expected, their spirit body survives. Then they remain aware of their spirit body and can continue to function through their spirit body. They are not simply dragged, any which way, with their dead physical body.

In fact converted people, by operating through their spirit, can determine their own direction in the spirit world after they die physically.

If during their life on earth, 'converted' people had move to the next step and become healed by Jesus. When they physically die and are in the spirit realm, clad only in their spirit bodies, they are rescued by the Spirit of Jesus and taken to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

Therefore all calamities on earth, including wars are seriously dangerous and terminal only for 'the dead'

Therefore prevention of calamities on earth, including wars should be the serious preoccupation of 'the dead' and not the converted.

However 'the dead' are a huge group on earth. 'he dead' include all 'physically violent', 'weapon building' and 'war mongering' people. And they are their own worse enemy and they do not realize their serious and terminal folly. It does not matter whether or not they 'win' the physical war. At all events they loose.

They are literally 'the dead who are burying each other. When 'the dead' dies they go straight to hell, inside the earth. with Satan. Indeed this is how Jesus expect and let, 'the dead to bury their dead'. Jesus is quite fine with 'the dead burying their own kind through their wars, killing devises and killings on earth.

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

The question is who are 'the dead'. 'The dead' are billions of people who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

'the dead are all the old guards and rulers on earth, who killed and conquered and claim the lands of others by conquest and/or oppressed and enslave others through physical, big business and other devises . . . they were the principalities, powers, etc.of the now old dying world. Their rule and presence on earth has ended.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

For 2000 odd years converted people have wrestle 'the dead' who are
1. 'flesh and blood' people and
2. 'principalities' and 'powers' and rulers of the darkness of this world and
3. perpetrators of spiritual wickedness in high places.

The above include all ten commandments/Mosaic/O.T. people

The rule of 'the dead' has ended. They will soon be burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan through their own physical destructive actions.

Indeed for the past 2000 odd years Jesus simply left the dead to bury each other. The final total burial of the dead by the dead, seen soon at hand.

No one else but 'the dead' are seriously and terminally jeopardized by wars and other physical disasters on earth. They are destine to bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan through their own new technology:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The above describes teleportation of 'the dead', off the surface of earth, through black hole portal to hell inside the earth, with Satan . . . because they are entangled with physicality and not spiritually. And as of recently spirituality (not physicality) came to rule on the surface of earth.

The final removal of all 'the dead'/children of the flesh from the surface of earth had to coincide with their (the dead) discovering teleportation through black hole portal, according to entanglement.

Now the dead are capable of and will totally bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

The above is how Jesus 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus have always simply let the dead bury each other their own way. The dead are set for a grand final exit out of here, by their own actions.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus vengeance on 'the dead' is anchored on 'let the dead bury their dead.'

Jesus vengeance on 'the dead' is anchored on 'let the dead bury their dead.'

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jesus vengeance is against 'the dead'. Jesus was denied, persecuted, tortured and kill by the Jews who are 'the dead'. The Jews discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments which makes and keeps, one 'the dead':

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The ten commandments killeth, i.e. makes one 'the dead':

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The ten commandments killeth, i.e. makes one 'the dead' and Jesus instruction is 'let the dead bury their dead':

Jesus' vengeance is against all people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Therefore Jesus's vengeance is against all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. These are not only Jews and Moslem. These are also a billion strong traditional Christians and most other people behind principalities and power of the world, up to recently.

Fact is a billion strong traditional Christians are in that unfortunate boat (receive the vengeance of Jesus..

A billion strong traditional Christians discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

They are all 'the dead'. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus. Jesus' attitude to this billion strong traditional Christians (i.e. the dead) is, 'let them bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

And indeed the billion strong traditional Christians, by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments (by their choice) are 'the dead' who do bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

A billion strong traditional Christians did not and do not heed Jesus. They did not abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

In fact they commit a double offense (against Jesus) of denying, desecrating and corrupting Christianity. They do this by promoting the ten commandments as a part of Christianity. The ten commandments are not a part of Christianity. Christianity is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirt in harmony with the Holy Spirit. Christianity is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

A billion strong traditional Christians inevitably bury each other in hell inside the earth, with Satan and Jesus gets his vengeance.

Also, it is not likely that Jesus will rescue from their graves, those who while they lived on earth, esteemed, used, invoked and promoted the ten commandments. They are 'the dead' and Jesus was quite pleased to let them bury each other in hell, inside the earth, with Satan. And they seem destine to stay there, as far as Jesus is concerned.

Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead'. Clearly Jesus had and have no intention of rescuing them from their graves inside the earth, in hell, with Satan

May be Moses might help such unfortunate people.

Most everyone who call themselves Christians have desecrated and corrupted authentic Christianity and so denied Jesus. It seems that Jesus will have his vengeance on these people according to:

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Only a few have not done the above. They are the chosen few.

Matthew: 22 ing James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

A billion strong (ten commandments esteeming) traditional Christians (and growing) foolishly and very erroneously believe that they are the chosen few. They are 'the dead' and so they have not even been called to be Christians, far less to be among the chosen few.

The situation is very seriously and dangerously terminal and these guys carry-on with blindness and self-righteous arrogance. They are a billion strong, at no event can they be a or the, chosen few.

Last edited:

Gurucam

All old leaders on the surface of earth are being diluted, dismissed and buried.

All old leaders on the surface of earth are being diluted, dismissed and buried.

The fullness of time is at hand.

All old leaders and their institutions, on the surface of earth, were relevant on the surface of earth because up to recently the surface of earth was in a Dark Age. This changed recently. The surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the Age of the Spirit of Jesus, an Age of Spirit.

Now all old leaders and their institutions are being diluted, dismissed and buried. They are 'the dead' who are no longer relevant on the surface of earth. They are being diluted and dismissed from the surface of earth. Soon they will be dispatched to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, in one's total scoop.

(I want to suspect that Ms. Clinton was and is aware of this transformation of the world from it flesh orientation to spirit orientation . . . hence her obvious desperation when she lost the last U.S.A. presidential election. She seemed to be 'seeing the writing on the wall'. That is, she seem to perceive that she is among the old who who are being diluted, dismissed and buried.)

All old leaders on the surface of earth, have been and are, 'the dead who have been and are, burying their dead (i.e. their own kind)'.

The above defines Jesus attitude and disdain toward 'the dead'.

Jesus' vengeance is against 'the dead'. Jesus' favor only those who follow Him:

Jesus' vengeance is against 'the dead'. Jesus' favor only those who follow Him.

The dead are everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments:

'The dead' describe all people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit;

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Therefore, Jesus' vengeance is against all people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit.

Jesus's vengeance is against all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people. These are not only Jews and Moslem. These are also a billion strong traditional Christians and most other people behind principalities and power of the world, up to recently. These world leader are all entangled with the concept of oppressing and ruling people and imprisoning them into servitude, under man made ideals and laws like the ten commandments. These global leaders have serve flesh and corruption.

These global leaders (in the area of politics, industries finance, religion etc.) are all 'the dead'. They are
1. 'flesh and blood' people and
2. 'principalities' and 'powers' and rulers of the darkness of this world and
3. perpetrators of spiritual wickedness in high places:

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

These global leaders delight in 70 or so years of a very good material life on earth while they live here but are invariably delivered to hell inside the earth with Satan, for eternity, when they physically die.

Up to recently, these global leaders were more powerful than the Spirit of Jesus on earth. However, during this time, the Spirit of Jesus was far more powerful than these leaders in the spirit realm. Fact is, up until recently Jesus' power and kingdom was not of this world. During the past 2000 odd years Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus and his power and kingdom was in the spirit realm where everyone goes when they physical die.

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

And indeed, these global leaders all go to the spirit realm when they physically die. They do not escape Jesus. The sad fact is that these people are spiritually dead (their heart/spirits are waxed gross/covered over) while they lived on earth. And when they physically die, they remain spiritually dead. They are totally dead (unaware) in the spirit realm.

The spirit realm is where Jesus (clad only in his Spirit body) has his kingdom. In this kingdom Jesus (clad only in his Spirit body) sits on his throne of glory on the right hand of the Holy Spirit. This is where Jesus has his vengeance against 'tho dead' who ignored and abused God's creation while they lived on earth.

These abusers include all our global leader up to this day. When they physically die and are left only in the spirit realm. Jesus do not help them. During their lives on earth, they were 'the dead (dead to their own spirit bodies).

In the spirit realm the dead remains dead to their own spirits and are therefore totally dead in the spirit realm. In their dead and unaware state, these people need help in the spirit realm. Jesus offers none. Jesus' attitude towards the dead is 'let the dead bury their dead' and vengeance is His.

In fact Jesus makes sure that they are dispatched to hell inside the earth, with Satan. They remain spiritually dead in their dead physical body and they are literally dragged by their dead physical bodies into hell, inside the earth, with Satan for what seems to be all eternity.

As of recently the Spirit of Jesus also became more powerful than global leaders on the surface of earth. And as of recently, the kingdom of Jesus (as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) is both on the surface of earth and in the spirit realm. God's kingdom of heaven has come to earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

All old global leaders have now lost their strangle hold on earth. They are all being diluted. dismissed and being buried. They, (together with all 'the dead'/'children of the flesh'/Satanic people) will soon be all dispatched off the surface of earth, to hell inside the earth, with Satan, for what seems to be for all eternity.

'The dead' are children of the flesh like Ishmael. They are also called Satan.

'The dead/children of the flesh/Satan will not be left on the surface of earth, to inherit the surface of earth, together with children of promise/children of spirit and Spirit/children of God, like Isaac:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I want to suspect that Ms. Clinton was and is aware of this transformation of . . .

I want to suspect that Ms. Clinton was and is aware of this transformation of . . .

The fullness of time is at hand.

All old leaders and their institutions, on the surface of earth, were relevant on the surface of earth because up to recently the surface of earth was in a Dark Age. This changed recently. The surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the Age of the Spirit of Jesus, an Age of Spirit.

Now all old leaders and their institutions are being diluted, dismissed and buried. They are 'the dead' who are no longer relevant on the surface of earth. They are being diluted and dismissed from the surface of earth. Soon they will be dispatched to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, in one total scoop.

This transformation is beyond human control. It is under grace of God.

I want to suspect that Ms. Clinton was and is aware of this transformation of the world from it flesh orientation to spirit orientation . . . hence her obvious desperation when she lost the last U.S.A. presidential election. She seemed to be 'seeing the writing on the wall'. That is, she seem to perceive that she is among the old who are being diluted, dismissed and buried, to give way to the New.

Do not be surprised that President Trump is a force of different and a force of change.

President Trump does not have to be the force of the New reality on earth. He can simply be the force that destroy the old that is no longer relevant on the surface of earth . . . so as to make way for the New under someone else.

Forces of change is rising all over the world so as to prepare the surface of earth for rule of the Spirit of Jesus, on the surface of earth.

The sad fact is that the Spirit of Jesus will show no regard for the physical life of 'the dead/children of the flesh/Satanic people.

On the whole, the Spirit of Jesus has no interest in saving or not saving, the physical life of anyone:

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/Devil, because he (Peter) tried to have Jesus save His physical life and loose His Spirit life of glory in God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore do not expect the Spirit of Jesus, Who is now ruling powerfully on the surface of earth to be concerned, in any way, about saving human lives on earth.

There will inevitably be reduction in the world's population. 'the dead' will be teleported or other wise removed from the surface of earth. 'The dead' are 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael. They will not be heir to the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heave, on earth together with children of promise/children of spirit and Spirit/children of God, like Isaac.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

It seems that Ms. Clinton believes that the old guard/old leaders have a right to determine and preside over, this separation (the pending reduction of the world's population) event. Fact is this separation is anchored on each person entanglement.

A person's entanglement is at the level of each person's heart/spirit. This is one's truth. The dead will be teleported out of here according to each of their inherent entanglement. 'The dead' will simply be out of here in the fraction of a second through black hole portals to hell inside the earth, with Satan, because, at their core, they are entangled with fresh and other things of 'the dead'.

Absolutely no human can or ever, influence this event, which is as follows:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

In the above, Christians/children of God (i.e. Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations) are the chosen few. They are sheep. On the other hand, 'the dead/children of the flesh, i.e. Ishmael and his generation are goats.

Of course 'the dead' will perceive that they can influence, manage and/or escape this event through their own volition and own effort. Spiritually aware people know better. They know that they must simply ride this out, peacefully, while 'the dead' are moved into panic and desperation.

The old leader and guards are among 'the dead'. For the past 2000 odd years they controlled and ruled over most of earth's population. They are used to having their way. This is no longer possible.

Jesus' kingdom is now on earth, through His Spirit. 'The dead' (who include all old leaders) can no longer rule here. Soon they will all be out of here.

Ms. Clinton apparent crying, dissatisfaction, panic, desperation etc., after loosing the U.S.A. Presidential election, may just be very well informed, for her.

However Ms. Clinton's display must, at least be, a wake-up call for the masses. The old is indeed dying to give way to the New. Change is on the surface of earth.

President Trump, as a President of the U.S.A., is indeed new and different. He is there to change all old things, under grace of God. If per chance, he waver in his grace, this will not stop the impending and continuing change. At all events his actions would be correct and appropriate, because the Spirit of Jesus rule everywhere and all things, on the surface of earth at this time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The time of the end is at hand.

The time of the end is at hand.

Daniel: 12 KJV N.T.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

The time of the end is at hand. My posts and threads on this forum, testifies that 'knowledge is increasing'. This is the word that were shut-up and the book sealed. The time is at hand for the word to be confirmed in absolute clarity. This is my mission in the body of Christ, under grace of God.

And the behavior of Ms. Clinton and her close followers, after the U.S.A. presidential election is literally, "many shall run to and fro".

The old guards are running to and fro, every where.

This is because the old guard and their old ideas are being rejected and dying every where to give way to new guards and their new ideas.

One cannot deny that President Trump represents or is, a new idea of a U.S.A. president.

And, of course Ms. Clinton represented or was forged in, the old idea of a U.S.A. president. And clearly she and her old presidential version has passed-on.

Some democrats continue to campaign and flog the old worn out system even after the results of the election were officially declared. Some continue to campaign and flog the old worn out system, up to this day.

Change is indeed difficult for some, especially 'the dead'. However 'the time of the end' is firmly anchored in and on, change.

And change is consuming the world, every where, at this time. And dismissal, death and destruction of the old (i.e. 'the dead', at all levels) is a very integral part of change in the time of the end. These are currently, unfolding, every where.

The Brexit vote was another message to the Old guard to clean out their desks and pack their bags. Their ride has ended.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Spirit of Jesus has no interest in saving or not saving, the phy. life of anyone.

The Spirit of Jesus has no interest in saving or not saving, the phy. life of anyone.

On the whole, the Spirit of Jesus has no interest in saving or not saving, the physical life of anyone:

If and when 'the dead' dies physically, they get buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan with out the possibility of parole.

On the other hand, if and when Christians die physically, they rise in three day to be like angels in spirit heaven. At any and all events they can or will return to the surface of earth in human physical bodies when God's kingdom of heaven is established here.

When God's kingdom of heaven is established on the surface of earth, there can be and will be no children of the flesh/'the dead', on the surface of earth, any more.

Therefore at any event, Jesus' and God's aim of filling the surface of earth with only children of God, without children of the flesh would be accomplished, any which way:

Where then is the sting in death and the victory of the grave?

There is no sting in death for the living, who are the Christians. Death is a grave sting only for 'the dead'.

The following is addressed only to Christians:

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Physical death cannot affect Christians. Physical death cannot sting Christians because they remain aware of their own spirits and rise to heaven in three days, after death, clad only in their spirit bodies. Therefore physical death is the opposite of a sting, for Christians.

Also the grave cannot have victory over Christians because the grave can claim only the dead physical body of deceased Christians. Christians would have risen out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Therefore the grave have victory only over the dead physical bodies of Christians.

The above is not so for Catholics.

The above is not so for those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are 'the dead', i.e. dead to their spirits. When 'the dead' die physically, they cannot and do not rise out of their dead physical bodies. They remain unawares, in their dead physical bodies. Then they are buried in the earth, in hell with Satan together with their dead physical bodies.

This means that for, 'the dead', physical death is a grave sting and their grave has victory over them.

Therefore wars, natural disaster etc. which kills and all other forms of physical death is a serious and terminal curse for 'the dead' . . . but not for Christians.

However the sting of death and the victory of the grave are both self inflicted (i.e. inflicted by the dead on themselves).

Fact is, it is only 'the dead' who initiate wars and precipitate natural disaster. They, by nature, ignore the Spirit/Will of the living God, which is about God protecting his creation from all things.

Instead, 'the dead' delight in the laws of man and men (like the ten commandments and canons, etc.) which killeth. These keep them or make them 'the dead' and so, for them, physical death has a serious sting and their graves are victorious over them. Both, physical death and their grave, claim them totally.

This is how 'the dead' literally bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Physical death serves Jesus agenda for the dead. They are are sent to hell, inside the earth, with Satan (this relates to, 'let the dead bury their dead').

Physical death also serve Jesus agenda for those who follow him (i.e. Christians). They are sent to spirit heaven (this relates to 'follow me').

There is only celebration for Jesus with respect to the physical death of humans. Do not believe that Jesus will try to prevent and/or avoid the physical death of humans.

Wars and holocausts events were and are, opportunities for the quickening of Jesus' agendas. This is the Christian position.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus would not stop people from burying each other in hell with Peter/Satan.

Jesus would not stop people from burying each other in hell with Peter/Satan.

21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

John: 21 King James Version (KJV)
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

First Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Then Jesus had to ask Peter, three times if he loved him.

Jesus also appointed Peter/Satan to a church where the dead are sent to be prepared so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

Jesus also instructed:

Also the gospel of circumcision was committed onto Peter:

The gospel of circumcision is the O.T.Mosaic/ten commandments. However the ten commandments killeth, i.e. the ten commandments makes one 'the dead':

The question arises why would the gospel of circumcision (the ten commandments) be committed onto Peter when this gospel was found to be onto death (makes one 'the dead') and Jesus idea for 'the dead' is to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

And indeed the people in Peter's church are literally buried inside the earth for an indefinite stay, in the hope that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Seems that Jesus did not trust Peter/Satan. It seems that Jesus may have outsmart Peter into serving his (Jesus') agenda of having the dead (i.e. Peter/Satan) bury his counterparts inside the earth, in hell, with himself (Satan) . . . because 'the dead' are children of the flesh and they are not destine to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God:

It seems that the people in Peter's church (the dead) were misled into believing that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus because Jesus knew that Peter and his gang will:
1. deny Him (Jesus),
2, deny authentic Christianity and
3.deny the gospel of uncircumcision (which is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments)
4. go about their own righteousness.

Clearly the above is what happened.

Jesus did indicate that vengeance is His (Jesus did expect to have vengeance

It seems that by committing the gospel of circumcision (the old, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish system, which was found to be onto death), onto Peter, . . . . Jesus acknowledged that Peter had essentially remained a Jews and Satanic and he (Peter) was prepared to undermine Him (Jesus) and His Christian teaching while falsely claiming to a good disciple.

Therefore Jesus outsmarted Peter into burying himself and his followers inside the earth, in hell, when they physically die . . . and so get rid of them from the surface of earth, permanently.

Fact is, Jesus did make it clear to all, that Peter was Satan/Devil.

Therefore if people refuse to recognize Jesus' clear declaration (that Peter was Satan) and instead heed and embrace Peter/Satan then Jesus would not stop those people from burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Peter/Satan.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The O.T./Jewish gospel of circumcision would be committed onto Peter only if . . .

The O.T./Jewish gospel of circumcision would be committed onto Peter only if . . .

The gospel of circumcision (which was committed onto Peter) is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish gospel. This gospel was found to be onto death.

This O.T./Jewish gospel of circumcision would be committed onto Peter only if it was know that Peter was and would remain Jewish and Satan and deny and undermine both, Jesus and Christianity. And therefore, Jesus had no love for Jews and Satan and was seeking vengeance:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Gurucam

Christianity is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments . . . were you told?

Christianity is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments . . . were you told?

Christianity is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments and canons etc. so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit:

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is done-away for those who can serve in the newness of spirit. In fact the above instructs newly spiritually awakened people to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve each of their own spirits.

The above is supported and endorsed by:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

6 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

How come Catholics and traditional Christians do not know the above fact?

Did Jewish/Satan/Peter & Co. corruptly commandeered and usurped Christianity and undermine and covered-up the above Christian fact?

Seems that Jewish/Satan/Peter & Co. played and continue to play a vicious revenge game with Jesus (who condemn them) and the real victims are unsuspecting Catholics and traditional Christians, who when they die, seemed to have been tricked into being buried in the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, for all eternity.

At least you guys have to acknowledge that Peter tricked you guys into believing that he was not Satan.

Are you guys awakening to truth, now. The time of the end is at hand, knowledge is increasing. The book is now unsealed and the word is no longer shut-up. The word is being presented, here, openly, clearly and totally (like never before):

Daniel: 12 KJV N.T.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

. . . soon, masses of people will be running to and fro, like headless chickens. In fact they have already started. Are you guys going to be among these sad and unfortunate (gone crazy) people?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Peter continued to deny & defy Jesus by calling his senior operatives, 'Father'.

Peter continued to deny & defy Jesus by calling his senior operatives, 'Father'.

Matthew: 23 King James Version (KJV)
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Peter/Satan continued to deny and defy Jesus by calling his senior Satanic operatives, 'Father'.

John: 13 King James Version (KJV)
36 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The fowl shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Fact is it was known to Jesus that Peter would continue to be Satan. The following defined the church which Peter was appointed to anchor by Jesus. It was clearly expected that Peter & Co. would remain Satan until the day of the Lord Jesus and that they church will also remain operative until the day of the Lord Jesus:

The information above say that the dead are sent to Peter/Satan not to awaken them to their spirit in their current life time but to prepared them in some way that they may be awakened to their spirits, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore Catholics (the people in Peter's church) are the 'the dead'. That is, they comprise, the body of 'the dead'. And not the body of Christ/Christians.

And when Peter and his followers die physically, they are still 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead). They have no awareness in the spirit realm. They are buried together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, in the hope that: they will be awakened to their spirits in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter and his church including Catholics, are quite literally, 'the dead who bury their dead', in Jesus statement/instruction:

Catholics are not the one who can or do 'follow Jesus' (to the mansion in God's house in spirit heaven which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him). Catholics are 'the dead who bury their dead'

Clearly Peter denied that the above describe his appointment, his appointed church and his followers and his method of operation.

Peter's continuing Satanic nature and his ongoing denial and defiance of Jesus is a serious indictment which Catholics so easily and foolishly deny to their own serious detriment.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Knowing the following, would you be comfortable in the church of Satan/Peter & Co.?

Knowing the following, would you be comfortable in the church of Satan/Peter & Co.?

36 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The fowl shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Clearly Jesus knew that Peter was not sincere. Jesus knew that Peter would not lay down his life for him. And this was well after Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Peter did not change. Peter was not Satan by temptation. Peter's dominant nature was Satanic. Peter was literally Satan and continued to be Satan.

Clearly Jesus knew that Peter would deny him three times before it actually happened. Jesus did not have to wait until Peter denied him three time before he knew that Peter would deny him three time.

Also, Jesus knew that that Peter and his followers would continue to be Satan. This is why Jesus appointed Peter (who he identified to be Satan) and his followers to anchor his Satanic church for the dead' and this church was to be operational until the day of the Lord Jesus:

A person whose spirit must be saved is 'dead to his/her spirit'. Such a person is called 'the dead. (i.e. the spiritually dead'.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.

Everyone has two bodies. A natural or physical body and a spirit body. One whose spirit must be saved is one who is dead to his spirit body. Such a one is called 'the dead' or a child of the flesh because he is aware of only his flesh/natural/physical body.

'Children of the flesh' are Ishmael and his generations. They are not destine to be heir to the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of time, together with children of God/Christians. Children of God/Christians are Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The dead (who relate to 'let the dead bury their dead') are the generation of Ishmael. And 'the dead' are sent to the church of Satan/Peter, so that their spirits may be saved in the the day of the Lord Jesus. There is no firm promise in 'may be". The revelation does not say 'will be'.

Therefore Peter/Satan seemed to have been cunningly fooled and used by Jesus to bury the dead/children of the flesh inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, himself, for all eternity.

The above would achieve the continuing aim of Jesus. This is to have only children of God/Christians heirs to the surface of earth, without any children of the flesh/the dead', in the fullness of time.

That is, Peter/Satan & Co. are 'the dead who bury their dead', inside the earth, in hell, with each other, for all eternity?????

. . . of course if all your information and knowledge about your deliverance and salvation is what Satan/Peter and his operatives tell you, (i.e. you do not read the Holy KJV N.T. carefully, open-minded-ly and for your self), then, it will serve Satan/Peter & Co. to fool, deceive and slew you.

Satan is another name for 'the dead' and children of the flesh. They are people 'in the flesh' They all savourest the things of man (i.e. 'seen', flesh and blood and earthly things) and not the things of God (i.e. not seen' spirit and Spirit things):

Jesus instructed,

Therefore Satan/Peter and his church are totally about 'the dead burying their dead'. And rest assured that Satan/Peter (of 2000 odd years ago) is in hell inside the earth, with his charges, still ruling over them, satanically.

. . . the question is, knowing the above, are you comfortable in the church of Satan Peter & Co.?

There is another option which is Jesus Christian church as exemplified and anchored by Paul, where people are not at all sent to hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter. When they physically die they rise in three day, like Jesus Christ to be like angels in spirit heaven.

It is very possible that the huge egos of Catholics is their major pitfall. Their egos block them from seeking and discerning truth. They are always more overly proud and more pleased to claim that they are 'the best thing since sliced bread', simply because they are Catholics.

It is indeed poetic justice when the fact is that their prized leader, Peter continued to be both Jewish and Satan and for 2000 odd years Satan/Peter & Co., have been deceiving them, killething them, slewing them and delivering them into earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, for what now seems to be, all eternity.

Now Satan/Peter & Co. (i.e. Popes, bishops and Catholics et all) must be totally out of here (i.e. out of the surface of earth).

Peter & Co. can no longer be significant in this new spiritual Age of Enlightenment in Christ, that has dawned on the surface of earth.

The time/age/relevance of Peter & Co. was the Age of 'the dead' and Darkness on earth, This has now passed. Christians have wrestle against them for millenniums. Our wrestling with them has ended. They are going to be totally out of here:

Popes have a long history/tradition of denying 'not seen' spirituality and endorsing 'seen' physicality/carnality. This is the way of the dead' who delight in Antichrist-ism.

The final separation and dispatching of the 'the dead' (those whose spirits must be saved) and the spiritually aware (Christians), on earth, is at hand.

The sad fact is those whose spirit must be saved are in the church of Satan/Peter & Co. and they have been declared to be 'the dead' who inevitably, unwittingly and willingly bury each other inside the earth, in hell with their original leader, Satan/Peter and . . . they will continue to inevitably, unwittingly and willingly do this sad and unfortunate thing to each other, up to the very end . . . because they are so very wise.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Catholics are not Christians. They cannot and do not follow Jesus.

Catholics are not Christians. They cannot and do not follow Jesus.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

The above say, Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ, except for one thing. Jesus is Lord of all. In all other way Christians can equal Jesus Christ or be better than Jesus Christ. However no one can be the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in and from, heaven.

This means that when Christians die physically, they rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then in three day (like Jesus Christ) they rise to be like angels in spirit heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went to prepare for those who literally follow Him.

When Christians die, physically, their spirit bodies do not remain in/with their dead physical bodies to be dragged into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Christians do not go this way.

This means that Catholics are not Christians. They cannot and do not follow Jesus. Catholics are the dead who bury their dead, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter for what now seems to be an eternal stay.

Gurucam

It is very interesting that Catholics esteem Mother Mary who contributed only . . .

It is very interesting that Catholics esteem Mother Mary who contributed only . . .

It is very interesting that Catholics esteem Mother Mary who contributed only the physical, earthly, flesh and blood temporal side of Jesus.

Catholics seemed to have abandon the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who was a combination of the physical/carnal side and the Spirit side).

They also abandon the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is currently, the Lord from and in spirit heaven:

For Catholics every thing is about flesh and blood and all other things that related to 'the dead who bury their dead' inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter.

Clearly, 2000 odd years ago, Peter/Satan went to hell, inside the earth when he died physically. And since then, his men/operatives on earth (i.e. Popes bishops etc. of the Catholic church) have been shanghaiing unsuspecting people on earth and deceiving and cunningly sending them to hell inside the earth, to serve Satan/Peter, in hell inside the earth.

One cannot deny that Catholics and their church are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Catholics are the ones who, after physical death, are buried inside the earth with their dead physical bodies.

Jesus instructed:

Catholics are not the ones who, after physical death, literally follow Jesus by rising out of their dead physical body, clad only in their spirit bodies. And then rising to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like angels in spirit heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who literally follow him.

May be Catholics (Peter/Satan, other Popes, bishops etc.), by esteeming Mother Mary (the physical source of Jesus), are confining themselves to their Jesus given mission which is limited to receiving only 'the dead' (i.e. people whose spirit need to be saved), as defined by:

Why then do they claim that Satan/Peter was the vicar of Christ? At best, Satan/Peter was the vicar of 'the dead'.

And why do they want to represent and speak for, Christians who are not 'the dead'?

Christians are humans who cease being 'the dead' and became 'converted', (i.e. spiritually awakened/spiritually aware), while they were alive on earth and were healed by the Spirit of Jesus. This achievement is totally beyond Satan/Peter and his church.

Christians (babes in Christ) are under a different level of humans. Christians are under tutors and governors. These are not Satan/Peter or popes or bishops or pastors or priests etc. (of the Old system):

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir (Christians), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father

Last edited:

Gurucam

'One's spirit may be saved' does not mean that 'one's spirit shall be saved'.

'One's spirit may be saved' does not mean that 'one's spirit shall be saved'.

All physically dead Catholics are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter waiting and hoping that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus instructed:

Catholics are not Christians. They cannot and do not follow Jesus. Catholics are 'the dead who bury their dead', inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter for what now seems to be an eternal stay.

Why an eternal stay? Jesus instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Clearly Jesus is not prepared to help 'the dead'.

Also 'the dead' are children of the flesh who are not destine to inherit the surface of earth, together with children of God, in the fullness of time, when God's kingdom of heaven comes to the surface of earth:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

God's kingdom of heaven is destine to come to the surface of earth, in the fullness of time:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Also Jesus gave no guarantee that, in his day he will save the spirits of the dead who go to Satan/Peter's church. Jesus gave no guarantee that he will save the spirits of Catholics who are buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter:

'May be saved' does not mean 'shall be saved'

One has to realize that a certain level of distrust existed between Jesus and Peter, 2000 odd years ago. In fact Jesus made many disclosures to indicate to us that he did not trust Peter.

Fact is, Peter was Satan and Satan is 'the dead', And Jesus' attitude towards and agenda for 'the dead was and continue to be, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Therefore Jesus had to out-smart Peter who was Satan and 'the dead' but who believed himself to be a 'big deal', a head honcho. Peter believed that he was first in line for any church from Jesus. However Peter was Satan and therefore one among 'the dead'. Jesus could have Peter serve only in this capacity.

Jesus had to cunningly use Satan/Peter/the dead to serve his agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. And indeed this is exactly what Satan/Peter/the dead and his church do. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Little do they know that their burial inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter was permanent.

Jesus held out no actual promise with respect to saving the spirits of the dead who were burred in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

The following confirm that Jesus did not take Peter to his words. The following confirm that Jesus did not trust Peter:

John: 21 King James Version (KJV)
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Matthew: 14 KJV N.T.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Peter and the string of popes are people of little or no faith. They are people of physicality. They do not subscribe to things that are 'not seen'. They subscribe to things that are 'seen'.

At any event Satan/Peter got to anchor Jesus' satanic church which is for 'the dead'.

Paul was appointed to anchor Jesus spirit and Spirit based Christian church.

Catholics and even the billion strong traditional Christians, routinely ignore, deny and corrupt the above revelations so as to elevate Peter according to their whim.

The above action and habit carried a very serious terminal curse for past-on Catholics and past-on traditional Christians.

However there is still hope for those Catholics and traditional Christians who are still alive on earth if they correct their sad, unfortunate and uninformed ways, in these last days.

Hope that you get the fact that Peter was Satan and Satan is 'the dead'. Satan defines one who savor the things of man and not the things of God. It is the same for 'the dead'.

'The dead' defines one who is not awakened to/aware of his own spirit. Therefore 'the dead' is aware of only his flesh/natural/physical body. Such a person can savor only the things of man and not the things of God:

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Therefore when Jesus instructed Christians to 'let the dead bury their dead', He was instructing Christians to let Satan/Peter (who was 'the dead'), bury his own kind, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Fact is, Satan, Peter, the dead and children of the flesh are all the same people. And none of them are destine to inherit the surface of earth, together with children of God/Christians, when God's kingdom of heaven comes to the surface of earth, in the fullness of time. They are all destine to be dispatched to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. The church of Satan/Peter has been, unwittingly, serving this end for the past 2000 odd years.

The above are truths, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

There is a very serious sting in the Holy KJV N.T. for those who desecrate, deny and corrupt it . . . as is now becoming crystal clear.

Last edited: